Check your account email address ×

Ford, where quality is job ONE!!!

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Frankie is a 23 year old kid from Tanana Village. Try me, and I'll stomp your guts out. I'll crush you legally and financially in a heart-beat. 

Get help dude....seriously,  I believe you are handing on by a thread.  Before you hurt yourself or others, please seek psychiatric help.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

mc can slap you up

You and the dementia patient are on the same level, considering he’s a dementia patient and you’ve killed any brain activities with meth,,,

Edited by Sleepr2

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

i bet mc can chop more wood than you faggot

Why would I chop wood? I’m not a Demented brain dead parasite like MCLIAR?   Chopping woOD seems to be above your capabilities considering your showing on TV,,,,,

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Why would I chop wood? I’m not a Demented brain dead parasite like MCLIAR?   Chopping woOD seems to be above your capabilities considering your showing on TV,,,,,

so you admit mc is more of a man than you, and you live a woman like existence? i thought you pure white american Republicans, the master race, were big and tough? turns out all you are is weak little faggot bitches? and are you fat too? we already know you are retarded

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so you admit mc is more of a man than you, and you live a woman like existence? i thought you pure white american Republicans, the master race, were big and tough? turns out all you are is weak little faggot bitches? and are you fat too? we already know you are retarded

LOL!   Your reading comprehension is as high level as your mechanical ability. 

My apologies to the board, I’m sorry for picking on a retard. …

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

LOL!   Your reading comprehension is as high level as your mechanical ability. 

My apologies to the board, I’m sorry for picking on a retard. …

can mc chop more wood than you yes or no? didnt you practically just admit that? retarded american

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

he claims to not have been on fs.com before 2016

And you claim to have “ owned “ me without a shred of proof, just  another blowhard liar.

whoops, my apologies to the board,,, conversing  with a “special needs” moron should be regulated so as not to encourage the low Intelligence wannabes..

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Then he wasn't :dunno: who fucking cares:dunno:

yeah he was you retarded know nothing. if he is lying about or legitimately doesn't have knowledge of himself posting on fs before 2016 he has no credibility. if you weren't such degenerate fuck you would see the piece of the puzzle this plays

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

And you claim to have “ owned “ me without a shred of proof, just  another blowhard liar.

whoops, my apologies to the board,,, conversing  with a “special needs” moron should be regulated so as not to encourage the low Intelligence wannabes..

my proof is how mad you are. a weak american faggot needs about 10 years of constant ownage to be this mad

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

tell us why you're mad then faggot? if you are not mad about being owned for 10 years straight by me, why are you mad?

Tell me why you think I’m mad when I’m constantly laughing at your lies and ignorance? 

still waiting for  proof of that that  ten year old ownage,( your a liar)   so far it’s just as real as your 320  acres and your jailhouse lawyers degree:lol: 

25 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Tell me why you think I’m mad when I’m constantly laughing at your lies and ignorance? 

still waiting for  proof of that that  ten year old ownage,( your a liar)   so far it’s just as real as your 320  acres and your jailhouse lawyers degree:lol: 

because you are following all of my posts around like a mad american faggot because you are a mad american faggot? :dunno: 2+2=4 logic doesn't work with you 

On 9/25/2021 at 3:28 PM, Sleepr2 said:

Look for the union label 

On 9/25/2021 at 4:07 PM, FrankieJames7 said:

remember how hard i owned you 10 years ago?

4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

because you are following all of my posts around like a mad american faggot because you are a mad american faggot? :dunno: 2+2=4 logic doesn't work with you 

You followed him liar :lol::owned: so easy. Read the dates :lol: