Check your account email address ×

Model predicts 100,000 more COVID deaths unless U.S. changes its ways

Does anyone remember the time when the really dumb fucks thought spraying kids with DDT on the streets unknown to them would stop the spread of polio?  Great times, I'm sure the cdc and fda fully approved.

What a success.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Remember I posted that the entire country should have been on LOCK-DOWN, from day one!!

From day one, bar-room, restaurant owners, and any sports venue should have been told " sorry 'bout your luck, but fuck-off and die ". 

Mandatory masking, no ifs, ands, or buts.  

When people realize this is a lab-created, BIOLOGICAL WARFARE WEAPON, then we might start to get a handle on it. 

As long as you have cunts like Ron DeSantis spouting about freedom, you're gonna ' be dealing with this for a long time. 

It shows how fukkin insane Americans are, and how divided this country is, and how lousy our future looks.  

Lol yeah it would all just disaper if we all hide long enough . 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Does anyone remember the time when the really dumb fucks thought spraying kids with DDT on the streets unknown to them would stop the spread of polio?  Great times, I'm sure the cdc and fda fully approved.

What a success.

Only selfish assholes did not send there kids out to play in the fog .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I am guessing at LEAST 6 and possibly 8 years ago. The last time I went was when my MACH locked up on Massabesic.  

So 14 years ago...why even hang around a snowmobile forum. Go lurk on a knitting site,  seems more your speed at this point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/28/2021 at 6:57 PM, BOHICA said:

Biden’s death toll from his covid response is likely to pass Trumps death toll from his response….  And biden has a war chest of vaccines and treatments such as ivermectin and such at his disposal to combat Covid….  Trump had none of that!  Horus failing miserably 

invermectin will retards i say they make it readily available

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU!! This girl was our waitress at the Smokehouse, one day that we went over from the castle.  

Louis CK knows her. 

P4090219.JPG

Was it:is it normal for you to take Polaroid pics if waitresses and hold on to them ? 

Btw: where the fuk fid you store s polaroid camera on your sled ? Riding from Castle parking lot doesn’t require saddle bags. Lolololololol

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What a success.

Never heard about it. Yikes.

7 minutes ago, CFM said:

Was it:is it normal for you to take Polaroid pics if waitresses and hold on to them ? 

Btw: where the fuk fid you store s polaroid camera on your sled ? Riding from Castle parking lot doesn’t require saddle bags. Lolololololol

Hey, she's the one that liked us, so GET BENT, AND PAY YOUR RENT!!!  

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

so.  you took.....a.......fucking.....POLAROID?  :lol: 

No, it was a 35MM. You got a problem with that, diesel engine, NON-REPORTER??????   

I’m gonna put a dedication clown shoe on top of Mt Shaw for Clown 550.  Maybe one in sled parking lot at SmokeHouse too. Lololololol

Edited by CFM

I would love to see a double colum death tally. On one side are deaths for those who are vaccinated and the other a death toll from non- vaccinated. The counts would start when the population was 50-50, vexed to non vexed. I bet it would be very revealing. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I am guessing at LEAST 6 and possibly 8 years ago. The last time I went was when my MACH locked up on Massabesic.  

So now you think you're bigger than me 'cause you picked up a new 850 Poo? 

Yeah, you do. 

And you think you're bigger 'cause you go to Vt. every Wednesday afternoon!!!   :wtf::wtf::wtf:

Get out and ride this winter. Ya dont have much time left. Enjoy life while ya still can.

16 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

We used ta' ride over the mountains to the Yankee Smokehouse. 

Have ta' admit, I do miss that shit. 

Ever ride cow country in VT? Pretty damn good. Not Caribu good but damn fast seeing it,s only 3 hrs away.

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU!! This girl was our waitress at the Smokehouse, one day that we went over from the castle.  

Louis CK knows her. 

P4090219.JPG

Why does she have an adams apple ? Did you check for the banana as well ?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What a success.

Epic.

16 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Only selfish assholes did not send there kids out to play in the fog .

Yep!

8 hours ago, Phenom said:

I would love to see a double colum death tally. On one side are deaths for those who are vaccinated and the other a death toll from non- vaccinated. The counts would start when the population was 50-50, vexed to non vexed. I bet it would be very revealing. 

You just not be watching CNN.  The only deaths are among the non-vaccinated.  Maddow should be running all the numbers tonight.

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Louis CK knows her. 

P4090219.JPG

Why in the fuck would you have a pic of a woman who served you food 1 time ? Odd at best if some one did not know you . Creepy knowing who you are 

On 8/28/2021 at 5:48 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

Early on they were predicting 2.2+ million COVID deaths in the US.  

https://www.cato.org/blog/how-one-model-simulated-22-million-us-deaths-covid-19

https://www.businessinsider.com/covid-19-death-predictions-analysis-modeling-pandemic-2020-4?op=1

Why COVID-19 death predictions will always be wrong

19 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Louis CK knows her. 

P4090219.JPG

Last time I saw a face like that it had a hook in it.

• Haha 1