Check your account email address ×

Model predicts 100,000 more COVID deaths unless U.S. changes its ways

• Gold Member

Biden’s death toll from his covid response is likely to pass Trumps death toll from his response….  And biden has a war chest of vaccines and treatments such as ivermectin and such at his disposal to combat Covid….  Trump had none of that!  Horus failing miserably 

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 1

Remember I posted that the entire country should have been on LOCK-DOWN, from day one!!

From day one, bar-room, restaurant owners, and any sports venue should have been told " sorry 'bout your luck, but fuck-off and die ". 

Mandatory masking, no ifs, ands, or buts.  

When people realize this is a lab-created, BIOLOGICAL WARFARE WEAPON, then we might start to get a handle on it. 

As long as you have cunts like Ron DeSantis spouting about freedom, you're gonna ' be dealing with this for a long time. 

It shows how fukkin insane Americans are, and how divided this country is, and how lousy our future looks.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Remember I posted that the entire country should have been on LOCK-DOWN, from day one!!

From day one, bar-room, restaurant owners, and any sports venue should have been told " sorry 'bout your luck, but fuck-off and die ". 

Mandatory masking, no ifs, ands, or buts.  

When people realize this is a lab-created, BIOLOGICAL WARFARE WEAPON, then we might start to get a handle on it. 

As long as you have cunts like Ron DeSantis spouting about freedom, you're gonna ' be dealing with this for a long time. 

It shows how fukkin insane Americans are, and how divided this country is, and how lousy our future looks.  

If you want to hide in your garage eating 3 yr old venison , that's your choice. 

Me , Im going on with my life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

If you want to hide in your garage eating 3 yr old venison , that's your choice. 

Me , Im going on with my life.

The venison is only 1 1/2 years old, and in excellent condition, in the Gibson Freezer. Oh, yeah by the way it's the venison you were supposed to bring up to Louis CK, but SOMEHOW you never  followed-through on. ( yeah right ).   

I actually do like to sit in my garage, in my Cabela's chair overlooking the estate and the pond, at the end of the day. You got a problem with that? 

Maybe if you had something bigger than 5 acres in Gravano's Quarry, you might want to sit out a bit yourself, and look at the place.  

Oh wait a minute, aren't you the guy that lives the, BIG LIFE? Didn't you just get back from Maui, or was it the Alaska Passage Cruise to Denali? 

Oh my bad, my bad!!! I just remembered, you go sledding on Wednesday Afternoons!! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The big life!! Sledding in Rutland on a Wednesday!! LMMFAO!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2: 

56 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What the fuck is wrong with you..I get that you have a govt pension that largely doesn't change based on market forces.  However,  the rest of us are business owners, employees or they are retired with money in a 401k or IRA....you are sentencing the poor and middle class to economic ruin...the next step will be a huge central govt with huge social programs and then America is lost forever. 

Look towards the Swedish model for covid...they faired just as well as the rest of the world and didn't destroy their economy. 

In a free society we DONT LOCK DOWN HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS...quarantines for the currently infected makes sense...see the difference? 

Edited by SkisNH
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

What the fuck is wrong with you..I get that you have a govt pension that largely doesn't change based on market forces.  However,  the rest of us are business owners, employees or they are retired with money in a 401k or IRA....you are sentencing the poor and middle class to economic ruin...the next step will be a huge central govt with huge social programs and then America is lost forever. 

Look towards the Swedish model for covid...they faired just as well as the rest of the world and didn't destroy their economy. 

In a free society we DONT LOCK DOWN HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS...quarantines for the currently infected makes sense...see the difference? 

“In a free society we DONT LOCK DOWN HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS……the next step will be a huge central govt with huge social programs and then America is lost forever.”

Now, imagine being too stupid to see it or even worse, deciding this is a better plan for America.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

I lost a cousin ( lawyer age 82 ) a few months ago, and it does not look good for a long time family friend in Fla ( age 69 ) .

I'm just of the opinion that money and commerce do not outweigh the potential for DEATH, and or suffering. 

I am convinced this a lab-created, nightmarish, uber-contagious, germ warfare DEATH VIRUS.

Just my .02c. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

The venison is only 1 1/2 years old, and in excellent condition, in the Gibson Freezer. Oh, yeah by the way it's the venison you were supposed to bring up to Louis CK, but SOMEHOW you never  followed-through on. ( yeah right ).   

I actually do like to sit in my garage, in my Cabela's chair overlooking the estate and the pond, at the end of the day. You got a problem with that? 

Maybe if you had something bigger than 5 acres in Gravano's Quarry, you might want to sit out a bit yourself, and look at the place.  

Oh wait a minute, aren't you the guy that lives the, BIG LIFE? Didn't you just get back from Maui, or was it the Alaska Passage Cruise to Denali? 

Oh my bad, my bad!!! I just remembered, you go sledding on Wednesday Afternoons!! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The big life!! Sledding in Rutland on a Wednesday!! LMMFAO!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2: 

When was the last time you went sledding?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BadaBing444 said:

Great question!  Remember last year during election time when Biden said he had a plan to defeat COVID?  

Clearly. 

I also know that it is now the fault of Americans that haven’t gotten their shots and followed orders. I mean, we all should know by now that if we would all just get our shots, this would all go away. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I lost a cousin ( lawyer age 82 ) a few months ago, and it does not look good for a long time family friend in Fla ( age 69 ) .

I'm just of the opinion that money and commerce do not outweigh the potential for DEATH, and or suffering. 

I am convinced this a lab-created, nightmarish, uber-contagious, germ warfare DEATH VIRUS.

Just my .02c. 

So you are scared. Expected , your scared of damn near everything.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

When was the last time you went sledding?

I am guessing at LEAST 6 and possibly 8 years ago. The last time I went was when my MACH locked up on Massabesic.  

So now you think you're bigger than me 'cause you picked up a new 850 Poo? 

Yeah, you do. 

And you think you're bigger 'cause you go to Vt. every Wednesday afternoon!!!   :wtf::wtf::wtf:

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

So you are scared. Expected , your scared of damn near everything.

HA!HA! HA! Gravano, take a shit in your Harley Hat, and pull it over your barn-door ears!!!! 

You think I wanna' croak NOW, when I got younger family members that I'm insane about, and make more in one day than you make all year, running water lines for a bunch of DOT-HEADS, who try to chisel you down??? 

You think there is ANYTHING out there that is worth the risk of infection? I already did Winni, Newburyport, and sledding in Pittsburg. Did it all for years. 

If things work out again, I can buy a new sled in a heart-beat, and a new boat in a heartbeat. Until then, I ain't tempting the fates, and sticking this old ugly face out there any more than I have ta'. Why would I bother, I got people bugging me to look at, trespass, and photo this place. 

Do I need to post more pics of my boats 'n broads on Winni, Newburyport???? 

I did have some sled pics from Castle In The Clouds, but I can't find them now. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If things work out again, I can buy a new sled in a heart-beat, and a new boat in a heartbeat. 

You sound like a clown. Oh wait !

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I did have some sled pics from Castle In The Clouds, but I can't find them now. 

I live a few miles from there. Want me to take some Polaroids this winter so you can borrow snd post them ?

clown

lololololololopol

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CFM said:

You sound like a clown. Oh wait !

1 minute ago, CFM said:

I live a few miles from there. Want me to take some Polaroids this winter so you can borrow snd post them ?

clown

lololololololopol

Oh, but you won't bring your clown-ass down to ManchWowzer and collect 10Gs, will ya' Chasten??? 

You think I'm a broke-ass clown, then come on down!!!!  

Clown, , wanna ride the Castle with me and Amherst Steve this winter ? Will be a goid way to meet each other. Leave your clown shoes in nanchester.

Ih hurry up with your clown replies. Going out on the water shortly. I 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CFM said:

Clown, , wanna ride the Castle with me and Amherst Steve this winter ? Will be a goid way to meet each other. Leave your clown shoes in nanchester.

Ih hurry up with your clown replies. Going out on the water shortly. I 

NO. You'll even dislike me more in real life. Trust me.