Check your account email address ×

Anyone else getting parts, looking at their new sled or prepping their machines yet?

11 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

What is your point. A guy last summer was killed in an ATV. Speed was the reason. Never seen one person killed riding conditions. We have lots of older than me riding in our group. Only ones hurt have been the young and dumb when I lured them into my stabbin cabin and let them give my asshole a go.

I think that constitutes as rape everywhere outside of norman county... have they found the rabbit you shoved up there at the family reunion this summer?

3 hours ago, Simple Jim said:

I think that constitutes as rape everywhere outside of norman county... have they found the rabbit you shoved up there at the family reunion this summer?

Does this mean no more Easter bunny? 

21 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Another parts order went in today.  

Thought it would be a little cheaper this winter on the parts bills...

ride like jimwit, and you won't need to buy any parts, nothing can wear out,or break at a walking pace

Edited by krom
  • Haha 1

On 10/30/2023 at 9:51 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

sent shocks to Carver for service three weeks ago, they're on the schedule for this week.  

those who linger wait longer 

if you're planning on sending stuff in... don't dilly dally.  mine are back on the way.  idk wtf @Not greg b is going to be riding on with those as-specified IFP on his CattleAss when it arrives in February... :lmao:

Screenshot_20231108-181716.png

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if you're planning on sending stuff in... don't dilly dally.  mine are back on the way.  idk wtf @Not greg b is going to be riding on with those as-specified IFP on his CattleAss when it arrives in February... :lmao:

Screenshot_20231108-181716.png

It will probably brake down and I will leave it in the woods until spring. My friend has a trail cat for $250 bucks I can get. It had the best suspension ever built 

8 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

It will probably brake down and I will leave it in the woods until spring. My friend has a trail cat for $250 bucks I can get. It had the best suspension ever built 

well, we have a successful way of testing their weak points on a predetermined route... and I have a new pair of tow straps you rode on last so bring that heap of shit over here and we'll torture test another one.  maybe we should bring beer along this time seeing how easy it is to take the hood off and all. 

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

well, we have a successful way of testing their weak points on a predetermined route... and I have a new pair of tow straps you rode on last so bring that heap of shit over here and we'll torture test another one.  maybe we should bring beer along this time seeing how easy it is to take the hood off and all. 

I will pack a walkie talkie with a direct link to NSP for hood removal tips 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

My Trailcat was a pretty kick ass machine.

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

The one he found runs and drives so it is probably good to go

Mine would clear the driveway and of all the shit that should have broke on it, the damn throttle cable snapped after I did I good carb cleaning on it.

On 11/6/2023 at 4:15 PM, ZR6000RR said:

Dip shit. I did not say you don't know how to ride if you need studs. I just prefer to not use them. Grow up you ass  hat. 50 is the legal speed limit in Minnesota, but when we can we will open it up a bit. 

You opening it up is 30.  Nearly totalled your sled at 15 you are so incompetent 

On 11/6/2023 at 6:32 PM, ZR6000RR said:

Yep. I am not a track expert. 

No shit.  You are also not a sled expert, an engineering expert, an expert tech, or anything expert.  Even holding signs is tough for you.

On 11/6/2023 at 6:41 PM, ZR6000RR said:

Done. Will never own anything but Cat. My father would turn over in his grave. 

Ah, you'd lose your job eh?

• Haha 1

On 11/7/2023 at 1:33 AM, ZR6000RR said:

What is your point. A guy last summer was killed in an ATV. Speed was the reason. Never seen one person killed riding conditions. We have lots of older than me riding in our group. Only ones hurt have been the young and dumb.

It wasn't speed, but incompetence.  You have a lot of that, so beware out there.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No shit.  You are also not a sled expert, an engineering expert, an expert tech, or anything expert.  Even holding signs is tough for you.

Ah, you'd lose your job eh?

Driving thru DL I noticed he was promoted to “Manhole Assessor”

• Haha 1

Welp, now I'm a little grumpy.

Thought I had 1 of the XF's all straightened away and wrapped it up, ready to rock.

Put it up on the stand, fired it up, and still seemed to be running labored.

Replaced the jackshaft bearing, PTO side.

Driveshaft bearing is done for.  Possibly driveshaft, possibly housing.

Maybe I'll get a little action tonight to make up for it.

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Welp, now I'm a little grumpy.

Thought I had 1 of the XF's all straightened away and wrapped it up, ready to rock.

Put it up on the stand, fired it up, and still seemed to be running labored.

Replaced the jackshaft bearing, PTO side.

Driveshaft bearing is done for.  Possibly driveshaft, possibly housing.

Maybe I'll get a little action tonight to make up for it.

Some liquidation company had a ton of mid teens cat driveshafts on eBay last winter. I got the one for my RXC (older pn) for $55 and they were backordered from cat.

35 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Some liquidation company had a ton of mid teens cat driveshafts on eBay last winter. I got the one for my RXC (older pn) for $55 and they were backordered from cat.

Someone has the one I'm sure I'll need for $200 with the drivers on it.  Might just hit buy now and start digging in.