Check your account email address ×

Anyone else getting parts, looking at their new sled or prepping their machines yet?

17 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Because they decided not to give you the option. Suck it up buttercup. Life is not fair. 

So they know best what's for you? 

Interesting... 

What if you had to decide for yourself?   What's your favorite track and why? 

SkiDoo also likes to confuse their customers when they're spec'ing out their new sleds... but not Cat, they know what's best for you without even knowing you! 

Screenshot_20231106-105829.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

So they know best what's for you? 

Interesting... 

What if you had to decide for yourself?   What's your favorite track and why? 

SkiDoo also likes to confuse their customers when they're spec'ing out their new sleds... but not Cat, they know what's best for you without even knowing you! 

Screenshot_20231106-105829.png

I like the ripsaw II I have had on all my newer sleds. Works just fine. To each there own. I will never buy a Polaris or a Doo. 

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

I like the ripsaw II I have had on all my newer sleds. Works just fine. To each there own. I will never buy a Polaris or a Doo. 

you wouldn't buy a Polaris or SkiDoo? 

I'm shocked...

Why is the Rip2 the best for you and your preferred riding style?  What makes it the best option for you rather than any other track out there?  

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

you wouldn't buy a Polaris or SkiDoo? 

I'm shocked...

Why is the Rip2 the best for you and your preferred riding style?  What makes it the best option for you rather than any other track out there?  

I really do not have the answer you want. I just don't care. 

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Humor me ... on the last comment about never buying a Polaris or Doo.  Hypothetically speaking, if Cat was forced to close their doors, are you saying you'd never buy another new sled again? 

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Humor me ... on the last comment about never buying a Polaris or Doo.  Hypothetically speaking, if Cat was forced to close their doors, are you saying you'd never buy another new sled again? 

he might be done pooping... but good question. 

:pc:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I would be done.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the only answer you've given is that you're ok with whatever Cat chooses for you... 

Yep. I am not a track expert. I just know it gives great traction on groomed trails. That is all that matters to me.

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I would be done.

you'd quit riding, or would never buy another new sled? 

are you familiar with multiquote?

Yep. I am not a track expert. I just know it gives great traction on groomed trails. That is all that matters to me.

I see.  It's a very popular track. 

Ever tried a sled with studs or an ice track?  

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you'd quit riding, or would never buy another new sled? 

are you familiar with multiquote?

I see.  It's a very popular track. 

Ever tried a sled with studs or an ice track?  

Nope. I did buy a track once that was studded for my only Polaris mistake I ever made. I pulled all the studs before installing it. I would ride the sleds I have now util they die, then retire from sledding. 

Nope. I did buy a track once that was studded for my only Polaris mistake I ever made. I pulled all the studs before installing it. I would ride the sleds I have now util they die, then retire from sledding. 

Cocked head.jpg

Just now, Bontz said:

What if your dealer picked up and sold one of the other brands?  You'd still never buy a new sled, ever again?

Done. Will never own anything but Cat. My father would turn over in his grave. 

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

I will stay here. To much fun getting all of your panties in a bunch. 

speaking of panties in a bunch, are you done with your 💩 or taking your mandatory two hour union lunch now?