Check your account email address ×

Anyone else getting parts, looking at their new sled or prepping their machines yet?

15 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Wrinkles mean real work dumbfuck! Only one with no friends does what you do. Keep up the fantastic work.

don't you wear gloves and one of those yellow vests when you're holding the sign?

or are those keyboard hands?

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

don't you wear gloves and one of those yellow vests when you're holding the sign?

or are those keyboard hands?

That is all you have? internet JESUS lines? Pathetic. Not surprisingly, being an ambulance chaser on a sled forum.:groin:

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

That is all you have? internet JESUS lines? Pathetic. Not surprisingly, being an ambulance chaser on a sled forum.:groin:

no grease or dirt under those fingernails, takes his junk to the dealer to get a lightbulb changed... 

go ahead and say what you want... 9_9

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no grease or dirt under those fingernails, takes his junk to the dealer to get a lightbulb changed... 

go ahead and say what you want... 9_9

You are so fucking stupid. Beyond feeling sorry. Ambulance chaser.  No money in sled forums. 

22 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

My buddy at Cat is taking my cover back to the factory to get repaired. Had some useless  POS break in to the farm and syphon every sled we had in storage. Sliced my cover up at the zipper. Wish I had some pull.  

So no answer on why I either need that tool or to wrestle the belt on and off like a 90's snowmobile?  Can't give out that handy little secondary tool like they do for the sleds?  Oh yeah, they cheaped out on the secondary.  

43 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

So no answer on why I either need that tool or to wrestle the belt on and off like a 90's snowmobile?  Can't give out that handy little secondary tool like they do for the sleds?  Oh yeah, they cheaped out on the secondary.  

No idea. Talk to your dealer maybe? If it truly was needed and I owned one, being a mile from my local, they would gladly borrow it.

Edited by ZR6000RR

So did china send you a new cover back as the factory doesn’t have anyway to repair a cover. When I toured it 15 years ago they said the sowing machines were in a closet and will never be used again. Maybe commercial sowing does it in house still?? That’s if commercial sowing still does the cat covers because they have been for like 30 years