Check your account email address ×

Anyone else getting parts, looking at their new sled or prepping their machines yet?

44 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The parts list grew.  The more I rip into the 1 XF, the worse it gets...

I am surprised. Arctic cats never brake down. Chain case housings still good?

Edited by Not greg b

19/40 gears installed... need snow to dial in clutching and I have a $300 fuck up I'm in no mood to discuss.  Dad always said measure twice, cut once.  Luckily nothing broken or damaged, just have a matching set of parts I no longer need.

:bashhead:

27 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

19/40 gears installed... need snow to dial in clutching and I have a $300 fuck up I'm in no mood to discuss.  Dad always said measure twice, cut once.  Luckily nothing broken or damaged, just have a matching set of parts I no longer need.

:bashhead:

My sawzall and glue gun will make it fit. 

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

@krom, @ZR6000RR

Do I seriously need this tool to change the belt on my Prowler Pro?

W

T

F

!

!

!

image.png.a7f5f33fd78640c7b7a84427561574cc.png

My buddy at Cat is taking my cover back to the factory to get repaired. Had some useless  POS break in to the farm and syphon every sled we had in storage. Sliced my cover up at the zipper. Wish I had some pull.  

Edited by ZR6000RR

12 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

My buddy at Cat is taking my cover back to the factory to get repaired. Had some useless  POS break in to the farm and syphon every sled we had in storage. Sliced my cover up at the zipper. Wish I had some pull.  

Is that the imaginary buddy that told you the new engine was an 870, the imaginary buddy that told you yamaha wasn't going anywhere, the imaginary buddy that told you that ac stamps their own tunnels, or an new imaginary buddy?

With the way you lie, I'm willing to bet the entire cut cover story is made up too.  The entire thing is as stupid as you are, its faster to undo the zipper or pull off the cover than to fuck around getting a knife out and trying to the cover.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

was the zipper paddlocked?  :roflcrying:

must be some real rocket scientists up there... 

They are criminals and they snuck in after dark, through a spy bean field.  No they are not rocket scientist. Just slightly smarter than the internet JESUS. 

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

They are criminals and they snuck in after dark, through a spy bean field.  No they are not rocket scientist. Just slightly smarter than the internet JESUS. 

what are spy beans?  :news:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

was the zipper paddlocked?  :roflcrying:

must be some real rocket scientists up there... 

That’s definitely not cut, the fabric is just torn, You know like someone couldn’t figure out how to use a zipper. Do you think this might be another Jimmy made up story?😂

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

That’s definitely not cut, the fabric is just torn, You know like someone couldn’t figure out how to use a zipper. Do you think this might be another Jimmy made up story?😂

we're going to need an entire team of engineers to unravel the mystery.

46 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No. Just common sense. They cut the fucking zipper! 

Come on Jimmy, that’s just a failed zipper, my wife sews extensively and those are tears, not clean cut lines of what a knife would cause. You’re an engineer, you should be able to figure that out.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Come on Jimmy, that’s just a failed zipper, my wife sews extensively and those are tears, not clean cut lines of what a knife would cause. You’re an engineer, you should be able to figure that out.

I'm still trying to figure out what kind of fatted soft rodent he was holding?

Screenshot_20231119-141403.png