Check your account email address ×

Anyone else getting parts, looking at their new sled or prepping their machines yet?

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Thinking I need to run a track full of these and some comp bars on the sled to start the season.

I'll have the best traction for 18 counties around for sure, for the first 150 yards.

image.png.84acdfdeaf43db7f9c1ef8d41272d597.png

That’s not needed. And the best traction is in Norman county 

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Nah, I'm going to run a 6-6-6-6 pattern of ice studs and the longest comp bars I have laying around.

I could not care less. Do what ever you want. Was speaking for me.

11 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

If you ride smart, you do not need studs. 

at 50mph you dont need them I think you ment to say...

Ill pass it on to herf that he doesnt know how to ride since he has studs, Ill see if we can get him to learn the ways of jimmy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

29 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

at 50mph you dont need them I think you ment to say...

Ill pass it on to herf that he doesnt know how to ride since he has studs, Ill see if we can get him to learn the ways of jimmy.

Dip shit. I did not say you don't know how to ride if you need studs. I just prefer to not use them. Grow up you ass  hat. 50 is the legal speed limit in Minnesota, but when we can we will open it up a bit. I am more into just enjoying the trails, not racing on them. Leave that up for the Darwin award winners like yourself.

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Dip shit. I did not say you don't know how to ride if you need studs. I just prefer to not use them. Grow up you ass  hat. 50 is the legal speed limit in Minnesota, but when we can we will open it up a bit. I am more into just enjoying the trails, not racing on them. Leave that up for the Darwin award winners like yourself.

Grow up ... but yet you're name calling like an 8 year old...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, krom said:

Internet jESUS opens up his mouth and speaks like the idiot he is. 

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

let's try it this way... 

If TextronCat offered their sleds with the option of a Ripsaw2 or an ice track version of the Rip2... which would you choose? 

Cat is the only manufacturer that doesn't give customers the CHOICE of selecting the ideal track for themselves when purchasing a $13-20K sled... which I find dumb.

25 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

When does the autograph session start? I want to be first in line.

You are the one doing the signings. 

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

let's try it this way... 

If TextronCat offered their sleds with the option of a Ripsaw2 or an ice track version of the Rip2... which would you choose? 

Cat is the only manufacturer that doesn't give customers the CHOICE of selecting the ideal track for themselves when purchasing a $13-20K sled... which I find dumb.

I like the one they are coming with. 

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You are the one doing the signings. 

which is a Rip2... tell us what you like about it and why you prefer it over a Cobra or other tracks. 

Look what Polaris offers their customers just on one trail model. 

why can't Cat do that? 

Screenshot_20231106-102735.png

12 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You'd like it if they still came with cleats.  Who do you think you're kidding - we all know Cat/Textron can do zero wrong in  your eyes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

which is a Rip2... tell us what you like about it and why you prefer it over a Cobra or other tracks. 

Look what Polaris offers their customers just on one trail model. 

why can't Cat do that? 

Screenshot_20231106-102735.png

Because they decided not to give you the option. Suck it up buttercup. Life is not fair. 

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

You'd like it if they still came with cleats.  Who do you think you're kidding - we all know Cat/Textron can do zero wrong in  your eyes.

Zero wrong with me. Cant speak for you.