Check your account email address ×

Are you “fully vaccinated”?

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I live in South Dakota, where freedom is actually real. Not a shithole state. :bc:

Now we're getting somewhere .... and agreeing with one another!  You'll get no argument from me as to what a steaming pile of dung this state is.

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

You need a soul to get covid :thumbsup:

Fucking gingers I tell ya:dunno:

Enough from the peanut gallery!! :lol: I'm getting closer to having no hair (or gray hair) so the soul is partially there now at least!

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Now we're getting somewhere .... and agreeing with one another!  You'll get no argument from me as to what a steaming pile of dung this state is.

Enough from the peanut gallery!! :lol: I'm getting closer to having no hair (or gray hair) so the soul is partially there now at least!

You live in Michigan?

Sorry! :bc:

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I resemble that remark:finger::lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

You live in Michigan?

Sorry! :bc:

OK, that was a low blow .... ouch!  Actually, MN isn't far off from the stupidity of MI either.  The old "My Governor is Dumber than Yours" shirt would be a toss up.

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

OK, that was a low blow .... ouch!  Actually, MN isn't far off from the stupidity of MI either.  The old "My Governor is Dumber than Yours" shirt would be a toss up.

Where at in MN? 

6 hours ago, Snake said:

And yet, here you are...

Private peacetime > never did

If you started a thread and said : I don’t want to get the vaccine because legitimate xyz, I wouldn’t be here. But, because others want to start threads that are based on conspiracy theories, well, here I am.

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

I continue to live with my NAB's .... so I've got no need for the needle rape.

Most people don’t want the NABs, because of the long term side effects. Not much mention in here, but long haulers is a serious percentage of the population. 

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Most people don’t want the NABs, because of the long term side effects. Not much mention in here, but long haulers is a serious percentage of the population. 

I'm not suggesting people get covid to become immune but for those of us that got it and recovered, I would like to know the effectiveness of the natural antibody vs the vax antibody. There seems to be a lot of unanswered questions on that front.

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I'm not suggesting people get covid to become immune but for those of us that got it and recovered, I would like to know the effectiveness of the natural antibody vs the vax antibody. There seems to be a lot of unanswered questions on that front.

Last night on the news someone from the CDC was on and was asked that and he said the antibodies were as good if not better than the vax.

5 hours ago, akvanden said:

If you started a thread and said : I don’t want to get the vaccine because legitimate xyz, I wouldn’t be here. But, because others want to start threads that are based on conspiracy theories, well, here I am.

I’m fairly certain that by looking at your posting record, we wouldn’t find one bit of anything “anti-shot” that is what you wouldn’t consider conspiracy theory so cut the bullshit. You say you are all about people’s choice in the matter of getting these shots but post against that action literally every time you see it because you are “of the facts”. Again, total bullshit. Just admit what you are truly here for, posting away for and get on with it. 

5 hours ago, akvanden said:

I have a few close friends that are still having serious side effects from their seconds shots. One moderna and one Pfizer. I don’t know one person with long haul COVID side effects. Now, I know it can go both ways but at least I’m willing to admit that and move on with making my decision to do what I want with my health or well, for as long as my country will let me anyway. Hopefully whatever “anti-vax” camp they send me to is in a cooler part of the world. I hate hot weather. 

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Doc put in the orders my lab work for this years physical, when I saw her last month. One of the tests that I agreed to have while I was there was the antibody test. It’s been about a year since I still had them after having COVID in December ‘19/January ‘20. She doesn’t want to recommend a COVID shot if I still test positive for the antibodies. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

image.thumb.png.ec113349f75d4131e81e4feb3b490dbb.png

Cuck:  

“I want things to go back to normal so I can travel again, THEY told me to get injected with some stuff to make that happen, I say, we just comply before THEY make shut downs happen again and make it worse.”

Me:

F62D6ADA-AAEC-4A78-BD3D-4D0641D32FB1.gif

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

"Most people" as in ... your type?  The ones that will gladly take the needle rape no matter what?  Sorry, but natural antibodies are the epitome of "trust the science".

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

And that's where the mic typically drops.  Everything is, "we don't know yet" ... but they continue to push the need for the jab.  My employer is a HUGE company, and they just came out with a mandate of having the jab before employees will be able to return to the office (at a future date).  Despite the questions by many employees asking about natural antibodies, the response is, "Our position is to get everyone vaccinated" ... which is utter bullshit.  It will be interesting to see how it all plays out:  1)  People caving in and getting the flu shot - 2)  The company caving in and using common sense - 3)  Employees not accepting the flu shot and getting fired for not coming back in when the doors open up again (even though we've successfully worked from home the past 18 months)

36 minutes ago, Bontz said:

"Most people" as in ... your type?  The ones that will gladly take the needle rape no matter what?  Sorry, but natural antibodies are the epitome of "trust the science".

And that's where the mic typically drops.  Everything is, "we don't know yet" ... but they continue to push the need for the jab.  My employer is a HUGE company, and they just came out with a mandate of having the jab before employees will be able to return to the office (at a future date).  Despite the questions by many employees asking about natural antibodies, the response is, "Our position is to get everyone vaccinated" ... which is utter bullshit.  It will be interesting to see how it all plays out:  1)  People caving in and getting the flu shot - 2)  The company caving in and using common sense - 3)  Employees not accepting the flu shot and getting fired for not coming back in when the doors open up again (even though we've successfully worked from home the past 18 months)

We followed a 2.5 year narrative, that we were told the whole way, fact after fact, that Trump colluded and obstructed justice. And then, just like that, nothing. It was over. Nothing happened.

I don't know about you, but how a single soul can trust a government that just got done pulling that off boggles the mind.

I guess if you want to be led, you will be led. Some people are just born that way.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

We followed a 2.5 year narrative, that we were told the whole way, fact after fact, that Trump colluded and obstructed justice. And then, just like that, nothing. It was over. Nothing happened.

I don't know about you, but how a single soul can trust a government that just got done pulling that off boggles the mind.

I guess if you want to be led, you will be led. Some people are just born that way.

This needs to be repeated until it sinks in.

47 minutes ago, Bontz said:

No, most people as no one wants long haul Covid symptoms which is like 25%. It’s not worth it.

https://health.ucdavis.edu/health-news/newsroom/studies-show-long-haul-covid-19-afflicts-1-in-4-covid-19-patients-regardless-of-severity/2021/03

Sorry, we get the chicken pox vaccine to avoid the possible pain an misery, same with Covid. 

Rape, common…. 

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

Stop following the government/MSM. Follow the major medical institutions.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

No, most people as no one wants long haul Covid symptoms which is like 25%. It’s not worth it.

https://health.ucdavis.edu/health-news/newsroom/studies-show-long-haul-covid-19-afflicts-1-in-4-covid-19-patients-regardless-of-severity/2021/03

Sorry, we get the chicken pox vaccine to avoid the possible pain an misery, same with Covid. 

Rape, common…. 

As I figured, you continue to miss the point and only hear what you want to hear.  Most people who've had COVID are logical enough to know they don't need the jab.  Kapeesh?  If a person hasn't had it yet, it's their choice to roll the dice and deal with a bad cold (majority of people) and obtain NAB's ... or take the jab.  And unlike you, I don't preach to them to go one way or the other ... it's THEIR choice, not yours.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3