Check your account email address ×

Are you “fully vaccinated”?

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Going to end up biannual jab from here on out. 

Let’s just bundle it up with the flu shot and be done with it.  I can’t take anymore virtue signaling.

1 minute ago, snatchslayer said:

Wife is. I passed 

Well, youR aZ gUId as Ded then!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Let’s just bundle it up with the flu shot and be done with it.  I can’t take anymore virtue signaling.

This is EXACTLY what the pharmacist told my neighbor a couple weeks ago.  Covid "Boosters" will be part of the annual flu shot....  Who woulda fingered??

50 minutes ago, snatchslayer said:

Wife is. I passed 

Same here, I had covid last winter, it was like a bad cold, lost my sense of taste and smell for only a couple days. My antibodies are like Mike Tyson now. :lmao:

step brothers pow GIF

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, snatchslayer said:

I'm ok with that

thINk oF OtherS yoU is SelFisch!!!

19 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Same here, I had covid last winter, it was like a bad cold, lost my sense of taste and smell for only a couple days. My antibodies are like Mike Tyson now. :lmao:

step brothers pow GIF

No!  NAtuRaL antiBodieS R Aye MyTh!!!!  geT VacCinatE!!!!!!

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

The antivaxxers can keep on supporting the hospital systems :thumbsup:

I know of 5 who quit the hospital just this week.

You vaxxers need to step up and man the hospitals!!!

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

I know of 5 who quit the hospital just this week.

You vaxxers need to step up and man the hospitals!!!

Not going to be many places for them to work in the healthcare industry anymore. 

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Not going to be many places for them to work in the healthcare industry anymore. 

Concierge nursing is big money right now. I'll be looking for one soon for my parents. 

I know that disappoints you....

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

18 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Not going to be many health care workers or support before long. It will be like police departments in Portland or MSP. 

• Like 1

Perhaps some of you are in this population that two doses is not enough?  This will never end, let's be honest about the situation.  If you have a compromised immune system, get in line for your 3rd shot - for now.  The article even says 3 might not be enough.... I think I'm going with my perfectly healthy natural immune system for now.  I'm sure someone here must be able to predict my ETA for DOA??

https://kstp.com/coronavirus/us-allows-extra-covid-vaccine-doses-for-some-explainer/6206450/?cat=12678

56 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Not going to be many health care workers or support before long. It will be like police departments in Portland or MSP. 

Right, if it's anything like Houston Methodist (the one where the workers sued and lost) where they required everyone to get vaccinations, 178 out of 25,000 were suspended.

42 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Perhaps some of you are in this population that two doses is not enough?  This will never end, let's be honest about the situation.  If you have a compromised immune system, get in line for your 3rd shot - for now.  The article even says 3 might not be enough.... I think I'm going with my perfectly healthy natural immune system for now.  I'm sure someone here must be able to predict my ETA for DOA??

https://kstp.com/coronavirus/us-allows-extra-covid-vaccine-doses-for-some-explainer/6206450/?cat=12678

If you can only imagine the pain of a shot... it was truly horrible, I'm still scarred. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Got to love the pro-vax lecturers telling everyone else how to live their lives and shaming people by calling them anti-vaxers (when I bet everyone on this site has had multiple vaccinations in life) who chose not to get multiple covid jabs because they feel they don't need it. 

Also shocked that "my body my choice" only applies to women who want to abort and unborn child.. Apparently that killing is all good I guess.. SMH..

• Like 3