Check your account email address ×

Crime up in all Democrat run shit holes

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

They don't need the train just the free housing and I know you have watched st cloud in your life time . Duluth is long lost . They have been moving a fuck load in to eden prairie over the last decade .schools read turning to shit 

Duluth is fucked.

Eden Prairie really?  That used to be a nice place I rented an apartment there for a while.  Wow.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Until the people in these cities can recognize the way to lower crime they will continue to live with the violence.  You reap what you sow.

You do reap what you sow.

The protests and riots have not helped.  It allows the anger on both sides to rise.   Protest participants are even more pissed after the event.  Residents are more pissed that it is happening where they sleep.  The underlying discontent simmers in the people.  Add the underlying feelings to a good round of pandemic, economic duress, overall conflict about the future, and you have a powder keg ready to blow. 

More anger = more fuses.

The longer the protests continue, the longer it will take to clean up the problems.

It's no wonder people want to leave.  The B.S. is getting worse with each new round of protests.  There are plenty of smart people that have said it's not worth screwing around fighting fires while a pile of people are lighting fuses.  The people doing the sowing will be left to reap what's left of their dumps if they live.

It's crazy they are still being labelled as protests.  Since when is closing off entire city blocks for months, patrolling them with guns and threatening anyone that steps into the area with bodily harm or death called a protest? 

These stupid fucks should be given one warning to pack up their shit and leave the area and when they don't send in the National Guard and get rid of their worthless assess once and for all.  Cannot believe this shit is still allowed to be taking place but as I said before, these stupid shits vote for these dumbocrat shit birds so they deserve every bit of the shitty outcome's we have been seeing. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, favoritos said:

You do reap what you sow.

The protests and riots have not helped.  It allows the anger on both sides to rise.   Protest participants are even more pissed after the event.  Residents are more pissed that it is happening where they sleep.  The underlying discontent simmers in the people.  Add the underlying feelings to a good round of pandemic, economic duress, overall conflict about the future, and you have a powder keg ready to blow. 

More anger = more fuses.

The longer the protests continue, the longer it will take to clean up the problems.

It's no wonder people want to leave.  The B.S. is getting worse with each new round of protests.  There are plenty of smart people that have said it's not worth screwing around fighting fires while a pile of people are lighting fuses.  The people doing the sowing will be left to reap what's left of their dumps if they live.

Neighborhoods with continued decline in family values will continue with the same issues they've been fighting for decades.  ANY community that refuses to put an emphasis on the traditional family unit which in turn puts an emphasis on hard work, education and respect for others and the law.  No amount of money thrown at these communities can solve the problems.   It has to come from within.  This problem is not all that unlike radical Islam.   Until that changes from within it cannot be completely defeated and hate will continue to thrive. 

The statistics on the relationship between family, education, income and crime has to be the most valuable lesson our country should learn from and focus on yet we do not.   We want to tear down anything and everything including religion that can help keep families together.   

• Like 1

And this contributes to the problem as well, practically ZERO consequences - probation for being part of a stealing a car, car jacking, and fleeing police?  WTF!!

https://kstp.com/minnesota-news/baily-brittney-held-sentenced-june-2021-anoka-county-carjacking-police-pursuit-case-october-2020/6148759/?cat=12196

On 6/21/2021 at 2:47 PM, Mainecat said:

You forgot DC….over 400 lawbreakers arrested by Biden…

89B809CF-9933-42B1-AEDE-A1A0E085423A.jpeg

1A6C8331-C20C-4E2E-952A-8375BF967BF5.jpeg

and how many looters, arsonist and killers just had their charges dropped for their "peaceful protests" after causing millions in damages over the last year, but lets focus n January 6th you stupid brainwashed sheep

11 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Duluth is fucked.

Eden Prairie really?  That used to be a nice place I rented an apartment there for a while.  Wow.

Somali infestation.  School had to hire a bunch of men teachers because the Somali fucks would not listen to women teachers .

Met council built a whole bunch of pay what you can townhouses and apartments been that way in ep for some time . 

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

They don't need the train just the free housing and I know you have watched st cloud in your life time . Duluth is long lost . They have been moving a fuck load in to eden prairie over the last decade .schools read turning to shit 

It usually isn't the Somali population that concerns me, driving excluded.

17 hours ago, Highmark said:

Neighborhoods with continued decline in family values will continue with the same issues they've been fighting for decades.  ANY community that refuses to put an emphasis on the traditional family unit which in turn puts an emphasis on hard work, education and respect for others and the law.  No amount of money thrown at these communities can solve the problems.   It has to come from within.  This problem is not all that unlike radical Islam.   Until that changes from within it cannot be completely defeated and hate will continue to thrive. 

The statistics on the relationship between family, education, income and crime has to be the most valuable lesson our country should learn from and focus on yet we do not.   We want to tear down anything and everything including religion that can help keep families together.   

No!  It’s all because of Corona virus.  🙄

Most of the country is oblivious to the horrible violence that goes on in the inner city and thats the way they like it. Here it is on the news nightly, because the victims families want justice and to see those who brutally murdered a family member get caught and pay for it. it can’t be ignored , only justified through systemic racism. 

On 6/21/2021 at 7:19 PM, Ez ryder said:

They did not even list MSP . We are way tge fuck up . Even local media can't ignore it any longer 

Well, they supposedly found a severed head sitting on a park bench yesterday.

22 hours ago, Zambroski said:

X2.  It's just unreal!  

Maybe it isn't real?  Did someone right a bot with more intelligence than MC has showed over the years?  I find this highly likely with that lack of staying on topic and addressing questions posed to this online account.

22 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Duluth is fucked.

Even Shakopee is bad now.  Thankfully I have miles of farm fields to act as a buffer.

17 hours ago, Highmark said:

This post is ripe with researchable, statistical, undeniable facts.  Period.

15 hours ago, X2700 said:

Bring back chain gangs!!

make prison someplace they don’t want to be!!

not just another place to hang out!

They still have inmates working down here.  They pick up the weekly trash and work the landfills among other things.

7 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Well, they supposedly found a severed head sitting on a park bench yesterday.

Maybe it isn't real?  Did someone right a bot with more intelligence than MC has showed over the years?  I find this highly likely with that lack of staying on topic and addressing questions posed to this online account.

Even Shakopee is bad now.  Thankfully I have miles of farm fields to act as a buffer.

Everyone of us has a small home appliance that has more intelligence than MC….assuming it’s unplugged of course.

18 hours ago, Highmark said:

To the bold;  The relationship is pretty easy to see.  I spend some time in real crap holes.  Walk into a place with strong family values and it is immediately apparent.  Parents that are proud of their kids and make them tow the line with family and life rules.  Kids that are willing to learn and courteous.  It reminds me of the family life I had as a kid.  If I screwed up, I wasn't getting away without the consequences.  Every once and awhile somebody gave me an atta boy when I did good.  Pretty simple stuff that I essentially took for granted.

I used to believe that it took two parents and money to make a home.  I thought we had money too.  Turns out we had some pride and one hell of a make do attitude.  I see the same stuff in some of those crap holes with parents or role models that care.  The income part is relative.  It's not how much you make, but how hard you work and what you do with your income.  Sharing in the rewards of hard work makes a difference on those kids.

Values and accountability start at home.  Abandon a good start and it takes fools money to manage, and yet we keep trying. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, favoritos said:

To the bold;  The relationship is pretty easy to see.  I spend some time in real crap holes.  Walk into a place with strong family values and it is immediately apparent.  Parents that are proud of their kids and make them tow the line with family and life rules.  Kids that are willing to learn and courteous.  It reminds me of the family life I had as a kid.  If I screwed up, I wasn't getting away without the consequences.  Every once and awhile somebody gave me an atta boy when I did good.  Pretty simple stuff that I essentially took for granted.

I used to believe that it took two parents and money to make a home.  I thought we had money too.  Turns out we had some pride and one hell of a make do attitude.  I see the same stuff in some of those crap holes with parents or role models that care.  The income part is relative.  It's not how much you make, but how hard you work and what you do with your income.  Sharing in the rewards of hard work makes a difference on those kids.

Values and accountability start at home.  Abandon a good start and it takes fools money to manage, and yet we keep trying. 

I've never understood why low income area's have such a lack of respect for such simple things like trash laying around and property not taken care of.   You don't have to make a lot of money to keep your property up to the best of your ability.   This is not a black or white thing because its every low income neighborhood.  Fact is even if I rented a place I'd help keep it up.   Starts with the simple things.   

Pretty simple formula in America.   Finish HS (or GED), don't have kids before you are married and have a job and you have a 95% chance of living above the poverty line.   Add some work ethic and you can do extremely well for yourselves here.   Some of the most successful people I know have no more than a HS education.   Worked their asses off and now are multi-millionaires.   

There is a form of privilege in this country.  Its called being raised around people who work hard.  The best method of teaching work ethic is by example.  It doesn't always work but its still the best method. 

If systemic racism and white privilege was so prevalent we wouldn't have any successful AA's and every WA would be.   Simply not the case.  

1 hour ago, favoritos said:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I've never understood why low income area's have such a lack of respect for such simple things like trash laying around and property not taken care of.   You don't have to make a lot of money to keep your property up to the best of your ability.   This is not a black or white thing because its every low income neighborhood.  Fact is even if I rented a place I'd help keep it up.   Starts with the simple things.   

Pretty simple formula in America.   Finish HS (or GED), don't have kids before you are married and have a job and you have a 95% chance of living above the poverty line.   Add some work ethic and you can do extremely well for yourselves here.   Some of the most successful people I know have no more than a HS education.   Worked their asses off and now are multi-millionaires.   

There is a form of privilege in this country.  Its called being raised around people who work hard.  The best method of teaching work ethic is by example.  It doesn't always work but its still the best method. 

If systemic racism and white privilege was so prevalent we wouldn't have any successful AA's and every WA would be.   Simply not the case.  

2 great posts.

You wait, the money from the CARES act or whatever they call it will be diverted from COVID to these shitholes to help out because of violence...

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

2 great posts.

You wait, the money from the CARES act or whatever they call it will be diverted from COVID to these shitholes to help out because of violence...

Don't have to wait.   Biden (Obama) already proposed it yesterday to try and reduce crime.   Get this....they want to give more money for "community policing."  :lol:  

Pretty interesting from the CNN article posted on segregation, which will get no further analysis.   When surrounded and influenced by white supremacists ,  blacks excelled. 

1CD7E629-F993-4770-9A6F-FA164B0035C6.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Don't have to wait.   Biden (Obama) already proposed it yesterday to try and reduce crime.   Get this....they want to give more money for "community policing."  :lol:  

Are you kidding.  Of course.  I thought it was all about "defund the police" now "community policing"  Just another way to divert funds.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Are you kidding.  Of course.  I thought it was all about "defund the police" now "community policing"  Just another way to divert funds.

See my new post.   Fucking priceless.  

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Pretty interesting from the CNN article posted on segregation, which will get no further analysis.   When surrounded and influenced by white supremacists ,  blacks excelled. 

1CD7E629-F993-4770-9A6F-FA164B0035C6.jpeg

It has little to do with location and a lot to do with parent involvement in kids lives.  

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It has little to do with location and a lot to do with parent involvement in kids lives.  

Of course it does.  But it doesn’t have to be a biological parent,  any strong influence, be it a neighbor or uncle. 
To think that the government can solve this is asinine.  

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Of course it does.  But it doesn’t have to be a biological parent,  any strong influence, be it a neighbor or uncle. 
To think that the government can solve this is asinine.  

The government doesn't want to solve it. It's the perfect way to spread money around to the pet projects their supporters want, from the fed level all the way down to local.