Check your account email address ×

Crime up in all Democrat run shit holes

Who really cares? If they want to live like fucking animals let them. Normal productive citizens should move out and bring they're businesses with them. Let them rob and murder each other and when they leave the cities to commit violent crime let the bodies pile up in the streets. Won't take long to fix the problem especially if the cops are defunded

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cat45 said:

Who really cares? If they want to live like fucking animals let them. Normal productive citizens should move out and bring they're businesses with them. Let them rob and murder each other and when they leave the cities to commit violent crime let the bodies pile up in the streets. Won't take long to fix the problem especially if the cops are defunded

This fucking nails it.  I just don’t give a fuck what these clowns do in their shitholes.  Fuck them…let them burn.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Cat45 said:

Well I don't care what they do in thete shit holes.  But the prob is the liberal fagots won't let it alone and insist on moving them out to the. Suburbs in "affordable housing "paid for by me and you . Then my commute gets longer because as we have all seen move in a few and a duck load follow . Housing prices fall because of it then more move in then in your life time your once nice neighborhood is a crime ridden shit hole all the decent teachers left long ago and only the sorry fucks who could not afford to move are stuck with the sewer rats . 

11 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Can't wait for the Shitties here in MN to start exporting their problems via choo-choo to Rochester, Duluf, Mankato, and Hood Cloud.

They don't need the train just the free housing and I know you have watched st cloud in your life time . Duluth is long lost . They have been moving a fuck load in to eden prairie over the last decade .schools read turning to shit 

43 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

They don't need the train just the free housing and I know you have watched st cloud in your life time . Duluth is long lost . They have been moving a fuck load in to eden prairie over the last decade .schools read turning to shit 

Same going into Apple Valley - that town has turned into an extension of the bigger cities, nothing like it used to be.  Even kids are seeing it and wanting out with the agenda's ISD 196 is pushing.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

Until the people in these cities can recognize the way to lower crime they will continue to live with the violence.  You reap what you sow.