Check your account email address ×

The entire cuck world was lying and Trump was right

Just now, ford_428cj said:

MC used to be against China. He's another sellout ...fuck him.

He’s only for china because Biden and the democrats are pro china. He’s got no mind of his own. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Fuck Trump and the suckers that support him.

Nothing to do with your quot .

Why don't you care who is responsible for covid 19? 

Do you not want a investigation just on the off chance you can pin it on trump ? 

34 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Him or Jimmy. It’s a toss up. Both are clueless trolls that get off on trolling. 

Pampers honestly buys in to his own press that is the best part . Jimmy is just his fluffer . And that is pretty sad yet amusing at the same time 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Trump suckers are the worst.

Keep sending him your money.

I would venture to guess that among the members here, not one fucking dime was sent to Trump in the past 5 years, so there's that.

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I would venture to guess that among the members here, not one fucking dime was sent to Trump in the past 5 years, so there's that.

Assign you a position and then ridicule...typical lib tactics. Weak sauce even for him.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Pampers honestly buys in to his own press that is the best part . Jimmy is just his fluffer . And that is pretty sad yet amusing at the same time 

And you’re you’re just another go along to get along halfwit like 99% of this forum...good job!

BTW I don’t “fluff” anybody..I’ll leave that to you and the rest of the circle jerk posse.🤣👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you’re you’re just another go along to get along halfwit like 99% of this forum...good job!

BTW I don’t “fluff” anybody..I’ll leave that to you and the rest of the circle jerk posse.🤣👍🏼

Anal and the computer idiot will be hurt to hear you say that....

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You just described 99% of this forum as half wits engaging in a circle jerk.  Good job indeed.  Pretty impressed with yourself.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

That's not true, Smales gave Trump money and was even proud about it, even though he did it to troll his friend.

22 minutes ago, jdsky said:

MC and Snacks, FS dumbocrat pedo joe cocksucking moronic fuckheads and I mean that in the nicest way....

Good god...your material is weak and fucking stupid..guessing it won’t even fly on HCS.🤣

13 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

That's not true, Smales gave Trump money and was even proud about it, even though he did it to troll his friend.

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’d bet a lot here sent trump money. His followers are in a cult and when trump asks they responds hard

I bought that ill fitting hat when I still  had high hopes for his Presidency...not sure WTF Peg440 is talking about.🤷🏻

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god...your material is weak and fucking stupid..guessing it won’t even fly on HCS.🤣

I bought that ill fitting hat when I still  had high hopes for his Presidency...not sure WTF Peg440 is talking about.🤷🏻

I'm talking about you giving Trump money after it was said nobody here has sent him any money. Pretty easy to understand that. Sorry I don't troll you enough to know your inner reasons, nor do I care.

9 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I'm talking about you giving Trump money after it was said nobody here has sent him any money. Pretty easy to understand that. Sorry I don't troll you enough to know your inner reasons, nor do I care.

You said I did it to troll my friend you fucking moron or did you forget that you posted that? 
Did you eat a lot of paint chips growing up...WTF.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You said I did it to troll my friend you fucking moron or did you forget that you posted that? 

Re read my post you fucking imbecile.

"Sorry I don't troll you enough to know your inner reasons nor do I care."

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Trump suckers are the worst.

Keep sending him your money.

You okay with the person you voted for flirting with a six year old girl on tv , commenting on her crossed legs, and your news outlets passing over it ? Just wondering.

Hell, I don’t give credit for Trump “being right” at all.  Most people with a brain knew this was fucked.  I give credit to Trump for calling it out on TV when most of DC sat quiet like good Chinese cucks.