Check your account email address ×

The entire cuck world was lying and Trump was right

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you’re you’re just another go along to get along halfwit like 99% of this forum...good job!

BTW I don’t “fluff” anybody..I’ll leave that to you and the rest of the circle jerk posse.🤣👍🏼

No you do follow pampers and the spin around fluffing as much as you can . This is fact 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you’re you’re just another go along to get along halfwit like 99% of this forum...good job!

BTW I don’t “fluff” anybody..I’ll leave that to you and the rest of the circle jerk posse.🤣👍🏼

You say that to everyone, Pouts. Have any new material or are you so dumb that you realize you can't grasp much of anything that is being talked about on here so you decide to attack those that can as a childish way of lashing out? Speaks volumes to the real person you are.  :news:

32 minutes ago, irv said:

You say that to everyone, Pouts. Have any new material or are you so dumb that you realize you can't grasp much of anything that is being talked about on here so you decide to attack those that can as a childish way of lashing out? Speaks volumes to the real person you are.  :news:

He's got the Matt Gaetz looks and the Hunter Biden brains.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, irv said:

You’re the worst of the bunch Irv and I can easily grasp anything you have to say.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re the worst of the bunch Irv and I can easily grasp anything you have to say.

You should maybe go start a thread about how to not piss on the toilet seat? That would go along just swell with your "How do I wipe my ass properly" thread you started. :news:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, irv said:

You should maybe go start a thread about how to not piss on the toilet seat? That would go along just swell with your "How do I wipe my ass properly" thread you started. :news:

That was Jimmy Assfinger's thread. :lol:. I only remember faggot Dave n2oIroc and his graphic descriptions.

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

You’re iq is so low I’m surprised you know how to use a device to post on this forum retard

Average IQ of a flat earther? :dunno: