Check your account email address ×

Hey MC how about those accomplishments???

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

More members = more hate?  I know that's not really what you're saying, but maybe that's really it?  I've been a long time "browser" of FS and only until the past year or so (maybe a tad more) posted anything.  There's been plenty of bitching between members (maybe not HATE, but definitely teetering on it) for as long as I can remember.

No, not at all.  There has always been bickering, it's just ramped up to the point where some members appear to truly despise other members. It was no where near this bad 10 years ago. It's ramped up over the years  :bc:

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Don’t disagree with that.  Just saying, you reap what you sow. 

Agreed 100%. :bc:  

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

There it is! Lies about PM’s 

Ya that REALLY pissed me off.  Because I really have no way of proving that I'm not sending that worthless scumbag pm's.  Why would he say something so stupid??  Oh because he knows it would piss me off.  I don't need pm's to say what I want to say to that worthless cocksucker.  I got no problem calling him out right here.  What kind of cocksucker does something like that???   A worthless liberal cocksucker thats who.  Fuck off MC.  What kind of snowmobile do you ride???

• Like 1

I've only been here since 2016 and I've always seen fighting between the same groups,  but since hcs members really started to migrate here, there seems to be a giant rift between the 2 groups.  Which I always thought was funny cause the majority of the og fs guys were once hcs themselves lol. That's like claiming to not be an american and hating a Americans, when you are one yourself lololol

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

No, not at all.  There has always been bickering, it's just ramped up to the point where some members appear to truly despise other members. It was no where near this bad 10 years ago. It's ramped up over the years  :bc:

It seems the division instilled by the media over the past few years has spilled over onto this site.

People need to step back.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It seems the division instilled by the media over the past few years has spilled over onto this site.

People need to step back.

no doubt.  it's easy to get caught up in but end of the day both sides want to fuck the average guy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Mainecat lost me when I started catching him lying as well. I don’t have any time for liars. If that’s all you have to make your argument then you have failed. Then again that’s what liberal Democrats do.

Oh Jesus you should talk man.....holy fuck.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Well, I think the hatred started to ramp up because there are a few here that post up articles or make comments that are very deceiving and some of them are down right lies and then push those lies knowing full well that they are not true.   And when ask to defend the lies they just ignore it or deflect.

• Like 2

Just now, racer254 said:

Well, I think the hatred started to ramp up because there are a few here that post up articles or make comments that are very deceiving and some of them are down right lies and then push those lies knowing full well that they are not true.   And when ask to defend the lies they just ignore it or deflect.

It's a waste of time and futile trying to get MC to back anything he says. He is incapable, 100%, of doing any critical thinking on his own.

He lives for this site, looks forward to it each and everyday as this is his life. He is a troll, nothing more, and loves to mix things up, lie, stir the pot and at the end of the day, likely pounds his chest telling himself, I sure owned those guys today.

Imagine having such an unfulfilling, boring, lonely life that the highlight of your day is trolling a snowmobile forum. :news: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

yes most of them for the last 5 years have been on the right doing that :snack: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, irv said:

It's a waste of time and futile trying to get MC to back anything he says. He is incapable, 100%, of doing any critical thinking on his own.

He lives for this site, looks forward to it each and everyday as this is his life. He is a troll, nothing more, and loves to mix things up, lie, stir the pot and at the end of the day, likely pounds his chest telling himself, I sure owned those guys today.

Imagine having such an unfulfilling, boring, lonely life that the highlight of your day is trolling a snowmobile forum. :news: 

On the bold - SnowRider for sure and Slinger as well to a degree. Now that they ran off again it's on MC to carry on that legacy of entertainment. I bet he's doing the best he can with what he has  :lol:  

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying that there is more hate amongst the members than there was in the past. It has been progressing over the years for sure. 

The reasons why things are getting progressively worse over the last few years listed below.........  lol.gif.8912f0e4e7ff0c91906fa26258e38cc3.gif

#1 It's Trumps fault

#2 It's the corona virus fault

#3 It's Former HCS members fault

#4 It's Verticalscopes fault

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, irv said:

Its much worse than what you describe from MC.  He actually believes the nonsense he spews.:lol:  

MC has been playing games for years, going back to the Snowblower days with Oldtimer, Northern Skunk and Carrot Top. He has his form of entertainment, you have yours. My guess is that he loves to get the right all worked up. It works, lol. 

Want to piss him off? Ignore him. Problem is that most can't.....so 5he cycle continues. :lol:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ckf said:

MC has been playing games for years, going back to the Snowblower days with Oldtimer, Northern Skunk and Carrot Top. He has his form of entertainment, you have yours. My guess is that he loves to get the right all worked up. It works, lol. 

Want to piss him off? Ignore him. Problem is that most can't.....so 5he cycle continues. :lol:

Maybe you can go into the settings and have a global click to put MC on ignore for all of us ... that'd ultimately make for a very boring FS, but it would be interesting for a while!! :lol2:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Maybe you can go into the settings and have a global click to put MC on ignore for all of us ... that'd ultimately make for a very boring FS, but it would be interesting for a while!! :lol2:

Please do. Then every one can 100% agree politically. then what?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ckf said:

Me play games? No friggin way...lol

Skunk has retired. Arctic Ed still checks in.

How did the HCS members you cult a jail cell for get out? Maybe they can build there own wall?

2 hours ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

I've only been here since 2016 and I've always seen fighting between the same groups,  but since hcs members really started to migrate here, there seems to be a giant rift between the 2 groups.  Which I always thought was funny cause the majority of the og fs guys were once hcs themselves lol. That's like claiming to not be an american and hating a Americans, when you are one yourself lololol

The pathetic liar bleated for months that I was “ too chicken “ to, respond to his PM’s ,, problem was  never sent a single one to me and was too much of a liar to admit it.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Me play games? No friggin way...lol

Skunk has retired. Arctic Ed still checks in.

How did the HCS members you cult a jail cell for get out? Maybe they can build there own wall?

More lies.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Please do. Then every one can 100% agree politically. then what?

LOL...oh yes, you really represent the liberal democrat views quite well with your in depth knowledge and ability to debate the talking points.  :lmao:

Actually, your really are a good rep. due to the lack of these attributes.  

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Pet each other's tit. :lol:

Ewww.  Wait....can we chose a partner.  I want you!!!!  

• Haha 1