Check your account email address ×

Hey MC how about those accomplishments???

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes, I think it has gotten worse. Just like the politicians,  some FS members have become nasty over the past several years.

Through the Obama years there was some hateful shit said. Many people in general almost seem to be more angry then they were before. And not just in here. 

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’ve never been nasty to anyone first. If you go for me I come back likewise. If you want to be nice ...I am.

You're always the victim and it's never provoked?  :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

We should ckf. these guys think their original with their threads calling me out. It’s like fishing in a barrel.

The names change but the depth of ignorance never does. The board really has changed a lot over the last few years.

Round 4 of the deflecting.  Still zero response to the question . I am sure that is coming up real soon

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

And there it is .... the "intellectually elite" of the Left has spoken!! :lol:

He's just about the perfect liberal Dem, really.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

LOL at MC in so many of your heads. Not a day goes by without your screen name in a thread title  :lol:

We don't agree on much politically, but we need to sit down and break bread some day and laugh at all of the forum shenanigans over the years :bc: 

it's laughter...not hate.  Laughter at his pain...and his hate.  :lol: 

Your the most pompous asshole ever to come here. You get banned in a non moderated site. Your a HCS mod....for Christ sake that’s something that pussies do in their spare time. 

I have seen people like you come and go from forums for 20 years and I will see you go too.

Get a fuckin life.

Holy smokes!  Let fly you fucking retard!  :lol: 

Your a shit for brains moron among morons here poopsie. Your not worth my time anymore.

Oh not this time on round 5 of the defelction lmfao

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Through the Obama years there was some hateful shit said. Many people in general almost seem to be more angry then they were before. And not just in here. 

You're always the victim and it's never provoked?  :lol: 

And like all of them...looking for any ear that will hear their pain.  Pffft.  

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your the most pompous asshole ever to come here. You get banned in a non moderated site. Your a HCS mod....for Christ sake that’s something that pussies do in their spare time. 

I have seen people like you come and go from forums for 20 years and I will see you go too.

Get a fuckin life.

Lol is this 6 or 7 . The pampers gets angry when called out on exactly what he is going to do then dose it any way 

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Says the guy named after feces. You and zippy share a pea brain.

Just like my liberal sister.  You got nothing of substance so you resort to name calling and personal attacks.  So typical.  I will remind you that you are the one that claimed to know all of bidens accomplishments.  So many more than trump.  YOU said that.  

• Gold Member

Just like my liberal sister.  You got nothing of substance so you resort to name calling and personal attacks.  So typical.  I will remind you that you are the one that claimed to know all of bidens accomplishments.  So many more than trump.  YOU said that.  

• Gold Member

• Gold Member

3 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

we heard you the 1st time

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nothing worse than a follower.

Even a moron can multi quote.

Lmfao snowrider levers of self awareness right here .

And are we on number 8 or 9 of your predicted deflection now . Hard to keep track could and prob is more 

8 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

And how many has he listed to date ? Lol

53 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’ve never been nasty to anyone first. If you go for me I come back likewise. If you want to be nice ...I am.

How is it a discussion when you only answer those who agree with you, or those whose tonsils you tickle while breaking bread?

Face it, you are a one trick pony who adds nothing but your stereotypical blather beaten into your head by someone who at least tries to think.

Don't like it... put me on ignore.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

You started it asshole. Stop sending me pm’s like a crying 12 year old girl. 

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

How is it a discussion when you only answer those who agree with you, or those whose tonsils you tickle while breaking bread?

Face it, you are a one trick pony who adds nothing but your stereotypical blather beaten into your head by someone who at least tries to think.

Don't like it... put me on ignore.

My argument is not with you snake

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You started it asshole. Stop sending me pm’s like a crying 12 year old girl. 

FUck you pal I haven't sent you a single fucking PM.  CKF wanna set this shit straight?  I don't PM pieces of shit.  I sure and the fuck haven't pm'd this douce bag.