Check your account email address ×

Bhen and his clutch argument

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I know,,you're triggered!!!!!! It's fucking hilarious :lol:

Go to bed child:yawn:

Listen little guy....you’re a moron. Those with brains here like AKIQ and those that have had turbo sleds like Grabs all backed what I said. You have a fucking moron like Mouthful fluffing you :lol: dumb faggot

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Is Ben the long hair or Matt Damon? 

If I had to bet, this is more like it .... isn't this the image of Bhen everyone has when it comes to this topic? LOL
image.thumb.png.9344bb75ef079ffe00bd80a9e7b9573d.png

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Listen little guy....you’re a moron. Those with brains here like AKIQ and those that have had turbo sleds like Grabs all backed what I said. You have a fucking moron like Mouthful fluffing you :lol: dumb faggot

Still running around looking for friends LMFAO!!!!I will now call you My lil Bitch :lol:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I owned multiple Turbos and built a turbo kit for the rx1. A clutching change isn’t a requirement on a turbo if it’s making more power at the higher RPM levels but a clutch change including switching to A quad cam clutch can and will improve the performance. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

I owned multiple Turbos and built a turbo kit for the rx1. A clutching change isn’t a requirement on a turbo if it’s making more power at the higher RPM levels but a clutch change including switching to A quad cam clutch can and will improve the performance. 

Excellent point:good:

15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

There are always changes that will benefit some situation over others ....for trail sleds simply turning up the boost and allowing rpm to rise will always result in impressive gains 

22 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Read this HSR you stupid cunt....read it over and over and over until it sink into your faggot ass head 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Read this HSR you stupid cunt....read it over and over and over until it sink into your faggot ass head 

That only applies on flat earth.  Here on round earth there are different forces at play.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

I never saw improvement dinking with clutching once I had it set after the initial clutching change for power boost from stock.  Didn’t really matter if I varied the boost from 10 to 14 psi on clutching.  This was back in 2007-2008 before turbo 2 strokes were a peasant mod that anybody could afford.

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

I have been having trouble getting to sleep lately please Ben tell me about stock clutching and the advantages of changing weights and springs......

How about you tell me what you would change with a clutch setup when increasing from 200hp to 250hp and Rpms going from 7900 to 8500

I think if I ever were to talk to somebody in person about sled modding....at any level, and they refused to acknowledge (or even know) what the purpose is of a CVT clutch and how it can be tuned, I’d immediately go sit with Tool Kit and let him talk to me about how to ride like gnar out west in the steep and deep.

Sweet fuck.  I just shuttered a bit. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think if I ever were to talk to somebody in person about sled modding....at any level, and they refused to acknowledge (or even know) what the purpose is of a CVT clutch and how it can be tuned, I’d immediately go sit with Tool Kit and let him talk to me about how to ride like gnar out west in the steep and deep.

Sweet fuck.  I just shuttered a bit. 

Listen you stupid fuck.....you have zero clue what’s being discussed here. You have leas clue that awful or MC

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:snack:

You have a stock turbo sled .....you turn boost up 5lbs and add 50hp. Please tell me what clutch change you would start with.

Go

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You have a stock turbo sled .....you turn boost up 5lbs and add 50hp. Please tell me what clutch change you would start with.

Go

It depends on where I want the power to be distributed.  If I don’t care or want roughly the same performance from 0-ludicrous speed, I can just leave it alone because I don’t really know any better.

Watching you move these goalposts over years about clutching is almost as fun as your original posts about clutching.  :lol:

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Go

I’d clean the sheaves with a scotchbrite pad and some everclear, take a shot of the everclear, and then pin it.  :) 

3 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Wow.....just wow

You’re free to answer the question you fucking moron

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It depends on where I want the power to be distributed.  If I don’t care or want roughly the same performance from 0-ludicrous speed, I can just leave it alone because I don’t really know any better.

Watching you move these goalposts over years about clutching is almost as fun as your original posts about clutching.  :lol:

And you got nothing....as expected