Check your account email address ×

Bhen and his clutch argument

1 hour ago, Tommcat said:

Rob, and he still is

It would drive me nuts, to work on a project, and take forever to finish it, like he seemed to....

Did that guy ever finish any project he started ? I used to see bits and pieces of stuff he was working on, but I really don,t think he was a bigtime player. He certainly liked to work and fab stuff, but at some point, you gotta get it finished, and actually go up against the big guys, and win, if you want credability. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

It would drive me nuts, to work on a project, and take forever to finish it, like he seemed to....

Did that guy ever finish any project he started ? I used to see bits and pieces of stuff he was working on, but I really don,t think he was a bigtime player. He certainly liked to work and fab stuff, but at some point, you gotta get it finished, and actually go up against the big guys, and win, if you want credability. 

He’s 10 years to late to win

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

I guess that would be a matter of opinion. My opinion is, no.

I'm guessing we will be flying around in cars when he's finished.

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

The guy literally burns through truck loads of weed a day. Does that maybe shed some light on the whole deal?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tommcat said:

I guess that would be a matter of opinion. My opinion is, no.

27 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm guessing we will be flying around in cars when he's finished.

That sucks....I loved his enthusiasm