Check your account email address ×

Bhen and his clutch argument

Where’d awful the fucking sister fucking retard go? 

Everybody with a brain who knows anything knows what I stated was true

then there the awfuls and Dave’s and HSR types of morons who know nothing 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You need help.

Talking about family, isn't that a ban, @ckf?

:lol:

Edited by awful knawful

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Benny please leave all family out of the discussion. Don't force me to do something that I don't want to do. :bc:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Benny please leave all family out of the discussion. Don't force me to do something that I don't want to do. :bc:

Calling someone a sisterfucker ain’t much different than calling them a motherfucker.....I mean it’s just slang. 

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Calling someone a sisterfucker ain’t much different than calling them a motherfucker.....I mean it’s just slang. 

I can see that we are in a gray area.....  Let's just not let this escalate :bc:  

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I can see that we are in a gray area.....  Let's just not let this escalate :bc:  

I have no idea if Awful has a sister and if he does I didn’t mean to reference her directly even though he himself is as dumb as any other sister fucking hillbilly!!!! :lol:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have no idea if Awful has a sister and if he does I didn’t mean to reference her directly even though he himself is as dumb as any other sister fucking hillbilly!!!! :lol:

Well played.     :lol:

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Damn both Evo and D&D say HSR is a butt fucking retard

The problem is the the piggy backs cannot adjust timing or rev limit. It basically adds boost and fuel. The stock programmed boost/timing curve drops off substantially after 7900. There is no reason for this other than that is how the factory programmed it. The 1100T engine is much happier at 8100 rpms vs 7800. What I mean by this is detonation is less likely at 8100-8500 vs 7800. The rpms where detonation is most prevalent is 7500 to 7800. Unfortunately this is where the stock boost timing curve makes maximum power. At stock boost levels, this is not a problem. Our tune makes maximum power (within a percent or two) from 7800 all the way to 8500. The other reason why people with piggybacks are hitting the rev limit is because if stock clutching is used, the increased power will put you above 8000 rpms which is too close to the stock rev limit. With ours, you can use your stock clutching, spin the motor at 8100-8200 and not change any cluching.

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Oh yeah. Full on retard bud. Full on. 

Read the quote above you dumbass cocksucking cum dumpster pinko faggot queen 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope

Ehhh, Yeah it is, a word game..and tbh, everyone is correct somewhat..

You claim and it is true if you toss (I'm just going to toss some #'s out, not for accuracy) a +60hp tune at a stock turbo sled for trail riding with stock clutching it will be faster, you sir are 100% correct, no doubt about it..it will move, it will be ridable, and it surely will rip..

Now I think we will all agree, you pull up to a drag race 660ft or what ever length with your sled with stock clutching and someone with the same sled set up as you but clutched to run 660' or what ever length would win..

It's a word game, and a lame one

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ehhh, Yeah it is, a word game..and tbh, everyone is correct somewhat..

You claim and it is true if you toss (I'm just going to toss some #'s out, not for accuracy) a +60hp tune at a stock turbo sled for trail riding with stock clutching it will be faster, you sir are 100% correct, no doubt about it..it will move, it will be ridable, and it surely will rip..

Now I think we will all agree, you pull up to a drag race 660ft or what ever length with your sled with stock clutching and someone with the same sled set up as you but clutched to run 660' or what ever length would win..

It's a word game, and a lame one

Except many here didn’t agree that the sled with stock clutching and a tune would rip

And HSR and other claimed that you couldn’t run the same clutch setup across wide power ranges and that’s 100% bullshit

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Except many here didn’t agree that the sled with stock clutching and a tune would rip

And HSR and other claimed that you couldn’t run the same clutch setup across wide power ranges and that’s 100% bullshit

Ehhh, I agree somewhat,..I could see where you were coming from, and I can see where they were coming from..

I don't get why all you fucking hill jack fucktards didn't just type out 2 simple paragraphs like I did, explaining what all of you were getting at..

Although is was a boring day in the office and you guys did enlighten my day with laughter..:bc:

Go kill yourselves!! The whole lot of you!!!

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Ehhh, I agree somewhat,..I could see where you were coming from, and I can see where they were coming from..

I don't get why all you fucking hill jack fucktards didn't just type out 2 simple paragraphs like I did, explaining what all of you were getting at..

Although is was a boring day in the office and you guys did enlighten my day with laughter..:bc:

Go kill yourselves!! The whole lot of you!!!

I posted vids of stock clutched slingshot sleds running with clutched TD powertrail sleds. It’s impressive what the tune does with the stock clutch setup

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

A sister fucking hillbilly would have a wood foundation under his house.

Just now, awful knawful said:

A sister fucking hillbilly would have a wood foundation under his house.

My house will be here long after your trailer rots and is scrapped out. 

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yeah. I bet. Hillbilly.

Wooden foundation :lol:

There is almost 20,000 lbs of closed cell spray foam in my home. Your place is a fucking temporary pile of fuck in comparison