Check your account email address ×

Bhen and his clutch argument

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I posted vids of stock clutched slingshot sleds running with clutched TD powertrail sleds. It’s impressive what the tune does with the stock clutch setup

Most definitely

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s all I ever claimed.  It sure how these retards claimed otherwise :lol:

You would have to be an utter moron to think if you tossed 25% more hp at a sled with stock clutching you are not going to see good performance gains ...Now, can you fine tune that gain with clutching,.. Obviously..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

You would have to be an utter moron to think if you tossed 25% more hp at a sled with stock clutching you are not going to see good performance gains ...Now, can you fine tune that gain with clutching,.. Obviously..

Exactly ....how about 60% more hp?

Just now, f7ben said:

Exactly ....how about 60% more hp?

At that point I'd prolly message Tom and get his after market clutch set up. If I had the money to build a 1100t with +60% hp I'd have the money to buy that Tapp set up..No point in keeping stock clutching..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

At that point I'd prolly message Tom and get his after market clutch set up. If I had the money to build a 1100t with +60% hp I'd have the money to buy that Tapp set up..No point in keeping stock clutching..

Tunes made for stockish clutching....although the stock cat belt slipped pretty bad

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Tunes made for stockish clutching....although the stock cat belt slipped pretty bad

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yeah, you said you switched to a dayco?? Right?? Grabs better?? That's cool,..it's all trial and error

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, you said you switched to a dayco?? Right?? Grabs better?? That's cool,..it's all trial and error

I knew the dayco would grab much better....the cat belt is a hard compound. The dayco dragged rpms down 200+ and belt temps were cut in half 

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

I knew the dayco would grab much better....the cat belt is a hard compound. The dayco dragged rpms down 200+ and belt temps were cut in half 

I havent blown a belt in 25 years but I have seen probably 25 blown cat belts in that time LOL

43 minutes ago, Anler said:

I havent blown a belt in 25 years but I have seen probably 25 blown cat belts in that time LOL

i had 1 belt chunk apart and know a couple of gates that did on a doo but nothing to the extent of the mess a cat belt makes when it blows.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

i had 1 belt chunk apart and know a couple of gates that did on a doo but nothing to the extent of the mess a cat belt makes when it blows.  

I’d prefer the cat belts million pieces to the doo belts cords buried and wrapped balls deep in the secondary 

19 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Most everyone here agreed on this.:goodpost:

19 hours ago, f7ben said:

You just :owned: yourself,,,,bad :lol:

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

So stock wasn't working so "well" after all :lol: You just :owned: yourself again.

Now that you proved yourself wrong,,I'm gonna bow out and let you rant for awhile. Thanks for playing and enjoy your weekend:bc:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I’d prefer the cat belts million pieces to the doo belts cords buried and wrapped balls deep in the secondary 

thats usually what i have seen on cats more than doos.  the doo ones end to delam and toss pieces.  Towed one back after a chunk got sucked behind the clutch and was digging into the PTO seal and we could not get it out with anything we had with us but most of the time it's just been slap a new one on.    

39 minutes ago, HSR said:

So stock wasn't working so "well" after all :lol: You just :owned: yourself again.

Now that you proved yourself wrong,,I'm gonna bow out and let you rant for awhile. Thanks for playing and enjoy your weekend:bc:

Ehhh, ya kinda got a point there.. :lol:

Edited by Rigid1

37 minutes ago, HSR said:

:owned:MAXIMUM MAX:lol:

3 hours ago, HSR said:

lol.gif.a447ccdc775e9a97726ca5b1d37cde29.gif

user84561_pic8725_1297739738_thumb.gif.2564b1c784a2bdafef58e739bad2a0a2.gif

3 hours ago, HSR said:

I can't possibly laugh at this response (at Bhen's expense) any more.  Poor pooor Benny 2 Many

3 hours ago, HSR said:

What a fucking dolt. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

You're alright for a retard.  :lmao: :bc:

I think you added two words too many in that sentence ... the first two and the last are certainly an accurate statement.

• Haha 1