Check your account email address ×

Bhen and his clutch argument

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

the hyena pack mentality to defend the stupidity of one of their own at all costs is pretty tiring

Wtf?  LOL!  This place, thanks to the idiocy of new VS management, got the largest influx of experienced riders and tuners its probably ever seen.  This is going to upset many here that thought they were “A teamers”.  Just sit back and enjoy the fallout. 

:lol:

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

the hyena pack mentality to defend the stupidity of one of their own at all costs is pretty tiring

Care to weigh in Celine Dion? 😆 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

So now a belt is “clutching”

fucking retarded ass morons. God damn what a fucking clown show

Yes. Belt is part of the equation.

Clutch for the brand/ type of belt you intend to use.

You, your stupid ass self, stated one belt dropped rpm by 200.

You have to be acting. No one is this brain dead!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Wtf?  LOL!  This place, thanks to the idiocy of new VS management, got the largest influx of experienced riders and tuners its probably ever seen.  This is going to upset many here that thought they were “A teamers”.  Just sit back and enjoy the fallout. 

A Teamers? It's a fucking online forum. Get over yourself, no one cares (aside from you) :lol: 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Care to weigh in Celine Dion? 😆 

I understood his original point when he made it. What's sad is watching grown men try and twist it into some sort of desperate gotcha that is so far removed from his original (and off the cuff) comment on the subject. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ah no....these fucking retards could t tune a guitar

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

A Teamers? It's a fucking online forum. Get over yourself, no one cares (aside from you) :lol: 

I understood his original point when he made it. What's sad is watching grown men try and twist it into some sort of desperate gotcha that is so far removed from his original (and off the cuff) comment on the subject. 

Well then back to TBP with you Megan Markle, you have no place in the royal family!!

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yes. Belt is part of the equation.

Clutch for the brand/ type of belt you intend to use.

You, your stupid ass self, stated one belt dropped rpm by 200.

You have to be acting. No one is this brain dead!

Yes.... a softer compound belt dropped rpm because it slips less. I did that intentionally knowing full well what it would do

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Ok, relax.  Coming in with your little sword is noted.

What, exactly, did you understand from his “original, off the cuff comment”?  I was there when it was made.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ok, relax.  Coming in with your little sword is noted.

What, exactly, did you understand from his “original, off the cuff comment”?  I was there when it was made.  

and how proud you must be of that! :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Ah no....these fucking retards could t tune a guitar

You are correct, i definitely cannot tune a guitar. 

You were bragging about tuning sleds though, so im curious what software you use to write your tunes.

7 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

You are correct, i definitely cannot tune a guitar. 

You were bragging about tuning sleds though, so im curious what software you use to write your tunes.

I’ve only ever used piggy backs on sleds and a little with an AEM setup on my car before it got ditched for a stock ecu. That doesn’t mean I don’t understand them. I can tell you why the stock winder curve falls off the same as the tuned curve. But you already know and it has nothing to do with the engine 

Edited by f7ben

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ve only ever used piggy backs on sleds and a little with an AEM setup on my car before it got ditched for a stock ecu. That doesn’t mean I don’t understand them. I can tell you why the stock winder curve falls off the same as the tuned curve. But you already know and it has nothing to do with the engine 

Wait a minute, you just done bragging about tuning sleds, 11 of them if i remember right.

Now you're not a tuner anymore?

Being wrong and/or stupid is one thing, but a flat out lying sack of shit is another.

10 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Wait a minute, you just done bragging about tuning sleds, 11 of them if i remember right.

Now you're not a tuner anymore?

Being wrong and/or stupid is one thing, but a flat out lying sack of shit is another.

Where did I ever claim to tune a stock ecu with a program? 

Please show me?

3 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

You should go edit those posts about your tuning prowess before someone quotes them 

You ever use an RB3 or a PCV? 

You have control of fuel and timing on load based or rpm based maps

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Where did I ever claim to tune a stock ecu with a program? 

Please show me?

You said you tune turbo sleds, that's a pretty simple statement. Stock ecu, romraider, vipec, link, motec, fueltech? Which one?

Just now, Tommcat said:

You said you tune turbo sleds, that's a pretty simple statement. Stock ecu, romraider, vipec, link, motec, fueltech? Which one?

RB3 , PCV and Dobeck. Now kill yourself you stupid piece of shit

• Haha 2