Check your account email address ×

What do you set your thermostat to at home??

ckf

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

:lol:my dad has mats to protect his floor Matt’s in his cars. 

I work for this tool from time to time who is fucking nuts .

He has driving slipers he puts on every time he gets in his car and has a box he puts his shoes in . He gets home and every fucking time he puts his shoes on out side the door puts the slipers on the roof then vacs the floor mat and seat and center councel then puts the slippers just so back on the floor . If the fucking guy runs to the gas station and home he dose this.  

Some sort of medical engineer or some shit . Mill + home that is dustless.  Any job at his hose no matter what it is or how small has a 250 a day per person  fucking around charge . 

• Haha 1

Constant 70 degrees all year round.  With geothermal you just leave the temp constant as the recovery is too long and ends up consuming more energy.  Six years in and with $1.00 propane the payback is yet to materialize with this system but the biden fuck everyone energy plan should drive the cost of gas/oil through the roof by summer so I guess that will accelerate.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

70 day.....66 night

Love the Davis ......had an older Vantage for many years until the rain guage and anemometer started acting up.

Picked up this cheap LaCross at Costco for about $60 bucks and does a nice job

20210130_130856.jpg

20210130_131345.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1

Fuel oil and propane, 70°+ during the day, auto setback to 66° at night, costs me about $1500 including hot water and worth it. I’m getting old and feeble and refuse to be cold at home. 

FDD55F6C-1C3D-4C4D-8AAF-A55A2F5EDA12.thumb.jpeg.24952e81a840e55cf617486045b31aeb.jpeg

• Like 3