Check your account email address ×

Coffee consumption

Tadpole

• Platinum Contributing Member

I used to be an all day guy. I’ve recently reduced that to one small a day. Decaf. I’ve got digestive issues lol and it’s actually helped a lot. 

Coffee makes me too wired so I don’t drink it everyday. Comes in handy when I’m driving on long trips and I get tired. That’s about the only time I drink it.

Never drank coffee, usually will have a coke at lunch for my caffeine needs. I remember trying coffee when I was tired in the morning a few times when I was younger and it doing nothing for me, nor does energy drinks. I like that I can get up and going everyday without it as many people I know barely function if they don't have their coffee

It's a routine for me.... I stop at DD on way to work every morning and grab a medium w/cream & sugar. And will also stop there on weekend mornings.

I'm usually only one cup a day and if I have coffee after 3 p.m. it keeps me awake for some reason like I've done an eight ball 

9 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Tried it once in the 1970's can't stomach the stuff, I drink ice tea instead.

Same here. Probably tried it 3-4 times in my life, it’s just not for me. 

20 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Never drank coffee, usually will have a coke at lunch for my caffeine needs. I remember trying coffee when I was tired in the morning a few times when I was younger and it doing nothing for me, nor does energy drinks. I like that I can get up and going everyday without it as many people I know barely function if they don't have their coffee

I used to be a diet coke with my breakfast guy.  

Never liked coffee but I do get a frozen coffee sometimes at dunks or a Frappuccino at starbucks.  Very manly drinks.  

• Haha 3

Usually drink a pot of coffee in the morning on the weekdays when I'm working from home.  Some days on the weekends I don't even make any.  If I do I'm usually not sitting in one spot long enough to drink more than a few cups.