Check your account email address ×

The debate was terrible

jtssrx

Trump talking over biden and Wallace 

trump allowing the very fine people lie to go unchallenged 

biden calling trump names

wallace challenging trump and then running cover for biden on multiple issues

i think trunp Lost because he wasted opportunities to debunk Bidens claims and looked like an ass talking over him

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

i think trunp Lost because he wasted opportunities to debunk Bidens claims and looked like an ass talking over him

does it really fucking matter?

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

I don't think it changed many minds....Trump interrupted too much, I was getting annoyed at that. He had a couple good digs such as he's done more in 47 months than  Bidens 47 years. But Biden held his own with his many years of debates. It was a wash IMO

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't think it changed many minds....Trump interrupted too much, I was getting annoyed at that. He had a couple good digs such as he's done more in 47 months than  Bidens 47 years. But Biden held his own with his many years of debates. It was a wash IMO

Wallace sucks as well here’s an example 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I agree. I thought the moderator asked some tough, or slightly tougher questions to Joe at times and I was looking forward to his hearing his response but Trump couldn't help himself. I honestly think if Trump had of listened more, Joe would have cornered himself better. 

• Like 4

Trump didn't prepare. Now Biden will retire to his basement until the next debate. 

I can't imagine more than 5 percent of people's minds were changed. If anything, tonight gave the Libertarians and Kanye way more votes. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

A shit-show. Two fucking old assholes. Big-mouthed old bastards who enjoy the limelight, but belong working in the back room of a bakery.  

I wouldn't eat a thing either one of those senile old fucks baked. 

Biden missed a lot of opportunities to look better and answer some questions with specifics including what his policy or plan would be on many issues. Most of them he just dodged the question instead diverting and going into what trump did wrong, or gave his vague political belief on issue without saying shit. I was a little surprised. 

Edited by Crowder
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bladefever said:

Screenshot_2020-09-29-23-48-48.png

He condemned white supremacy over and over again. This was one of the bullshit things Wallace did. He asks Trump condemn white supremacy perpetuating the myth that Trump hasn’t condemned it. But he doesn’t ask biden why he did condemn the riots or antifa until the polling was bad. 

• Thanks 2

• USA Contributing Member

In my mind we have someone that has done quite a bit in 3 years that has to defend his tax returns and covid response.  Then we have someone that has done very little in 47 (?) years that stood up there and talked about all the wonderful things he’s going to do for the American people but yet he’s done nothing except allow his son profit off his relationship with China.

Trump is a business man, bully, get things done person.  Biden is a politician, promise the world, keep the Obama stuff and what my party wants person.

Trump is good at pushing the opposition but last night was shit that goes on in a low class sled website.  Needs to act above Biden and the Dem party next debate and talk about the next 4 years.

Biden is using hindsight to tell you about what he would have done and what he’s going to do.  Only problem is it’s not going to be him running the show if he wins.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The debate format is toast. They barely have enough time to explain their positions. Just a bunch of shouting over each other and sound bites. What a complete waste of time.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Agreed.  Trump was unprepared and it showed.   He claimed he prepared daily with his interactions with a hostile media well that's not enough.   During a debate you can have 2 hostile people involved.   Trump's record is great and did a poor job of talking about it.   Trump also did a poor job of articulating the Biden lies and scandal's.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Matt said:

Trump didn't prepare. Now Biden will retire to his basement until the next debate. 

I can't imagine more than 5 percent of people's minds were changed. If anything, tonight gave the Libertarians and Kanye way more votes. 

B2D82152-0C90-421C-9193-91033CD37E3F.thumb.jpeg.499b8316188e93570118e5507e67df08.jpeg

Am I the only one who noticed that Biden didn’t really answer any questions? Trump had multiple opportunities to list his accomplishments when attacked, but couldn’t handle it, he should have known the lies would be thrown around and focused on his strengths. But every time Biden spoke, camera straight in his face, talking into it. It seemed like a campaign ad, could only articulate pre rehearsed lines. Like some MK Ultra shit, trying to reach through the tv and smell my dog. :stop:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Agreed.  Trump was unprepared and it showed.   He claimed he prepared daily with his interactions with a hostile media well that's not enough.   During a debate you can have 2 hostile people involved.   Trump's record is great and did a poor job of talking about it.   Trump also did a poor job of articulating the Biden lies and scandal's.  

22 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Am I the only one who noticed that Biden didn’t really answer any questions? Trump had multiple opportunities to list his accomplishments when attacked, but couldn’t handle it, he should have known the lies would be thrown around and focused on his strengths. But every time Biden spoke, camera straight in his face, talking into it. It seemed like a campaign ad, could only articulate pre rehearsed lines. Like some MK Ultra shit, trying to reach through the tv and smell my dog. :stop:

I think most people who like/want Trump to be reelected were disappointed with his performance and his missed opportunities but at the same time he got Biden riled up enough for him to start calling Trump names and admitting he doesn't support the New Green Deal and got him to talk negatively about Antifa and admit he doesn't support defunding the police. I think those comments likely hurt him and his radical left base, and that is what Trump was out to accomplish. 

Edited by irv
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I loved how Hidden Biden said he doesn't support The New Green Deal, and doesn't support Antifa, million of Dems and Libs now hate his position and it will cost him votes.

They will vote for Hawkins or Jorgensen, but that's just as good as voting for Trump.

• Like 1