Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Definately didn't set the world of fire for this ride, but it is good to be back on the saddle.

IMG_20170913_184129741_HDR[1].jpg

I haven't been out for a ride in a while now...I am over due! Hell with waiting on the GF so maybe I'll find some new trails this weekend :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That is badass.:thumb:

Yes very cool and the comments about Detroit's architecture are dead on. Would be nice to see all these old building brought back to their former glory.

12 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I haven't been out for a ride in a while now...I am over due! Hell with waiting on the GF so maybe I'll find some new trails this weekend :bc: 

I've been a little out of it for a month+ now.  Could hardly walk right away this morning.  Probably should take a day off, but am to work on other stuff and let the pain die down a bit.  

20 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Found MachZNot and his "boat broad" going to Walmart. Time hasn't been good to them!

downloadfile-7.jpg

6 12'er of pop says they are on their way home, or that is what is consumed round trip.  I like how it appears to be 3 of the boxes are diet pop.

12 hours ago, ckf said:

I saw a nice Airstream today in the notch being towed by a small Lexus SUV. The trailer was way to big for the struggling Lexus.

back about 15 years ago now I got stuck in a traffic jam on my way north. get up to the accident and it was caused by a pathfinder towing a 30+ foot long camper. it hit a bridge expansion joint on one of the big bridges on 91 and jacknifed. back end of the pathfinder right up and over the guardrail that had a couple hundred foot drop to the woods/river below.. back tires dangling over... camper half up and over too... MY ass puckered looking at it I can't imagine what it would have felt like to take that ride in person!

• Haha 1