Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

45 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Get moving @Angry ginger!

20179-15run.png

Neal

my knees waved the white flag,  just doing 1 a week outdoors and 1 on the treadmill and then biking the rest of the time.  12 mile bike ride last night instead of the thursday 5k i had been doing.  great core workout after,  abs are hurting this morning.  

54 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

my knees waved the white flag,  just doing 1 a week outdoors and 1 on the treadmill and then biking the rest of the time.  12 mile bike ride last night instead of the thursday 5k i had been doing.  great core workout after,  abs are hurting this morning.  

I'm starting core workout toinght,  only have been running so far but that isn't getting the job done on the spare tire. :lol:

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I'm starting core workout toinght,  only have been running so far but that isn't getting the job done on the spare tire. :lol:

Neal

i love my core workouts for some reason,  been doing them since i started the trainer and i'll usually do 2-300 reps Thurs and Saturday plus some as a mix of the exercises she sets up for me on Mondays.   I mix ball work with crunches and planks.  ab roller is actually real good as well.    

Just now, Angry ginger said:

i love my core workouts for some reason,  been doing them since i started the trainer and i'll usually do 2-300 reps Thurs and Saturday plus some as a mix of the exercises she sets up for me on Mondays.   I mix ball work with crunches and planks.  ab roller is actually real good as well.    

I have to do mostly things that can be done in the hotel room, or without props.

Neal

25 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I have to do mostly things that can be done in the hotel room, or without props.

Neal

Come on... ford managed to get their 1.0l ecoboost block on a plane in their carry on I think you can manage some work out stuff :lol:

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

ab roller is small and cheap.  obviously a medicine ball or big exercise ball isn't going to be something you want to carry around.  

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

That's good! :bc:

Neal

need to motivate myself to do some working out.... I have the least bodyfat I've ever had but I'm no where near in my best shape. for ten years I worked out every day when I raced to keep the upper body strength. want to be able to knock out 200lb on the bench, 75 pushups and 50 situps at a time. was part of my daily routine and when I moved out into an apartment where I didn't have a spot for my weight bench I just stopped.... now the bench is in the cellar and not easily motivated to use it again.

10 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

need to motivate myself to do some working out.... I have the least bodyfat I've ever had but I'm no where near in my best shape. for ten years I worked out every day when I raced to keep the upper body strength. want to be able to knock out 200lb on the bench, 75 pushups and 50 situps at a time. was part of my daily routine and when I moved out into an apartment where I didn't have a spot for my weight bench I just stopped.... now the bench is in the cellar and not easily motivated to use it again.

No need for me to go to the gym....since ive got back from my little vacation...I haven't stopped....chopped wood most of the morning...then stacked it....yesterday i rotated all the tires on my vehicles and winterized my camper.... Wednesday i cleaned up the yard from being gone a month plus.

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

jesus i plateaued right about 230 theres no way I can see getting to 210 hoping to make 1 more push for 215 then level out about where i am now.  

Well it nearly killed me to get here Jeff...i had a little scare while I was away...was really dizzy and couldn't stay warm for some reason....was shivering like crazy....went to emerg...they did a bunch of tests....everything was good basically....ive been eating more since then and the weight has stayed off....I try to stay around 2400 calories / day before the scare i was on avg around 1500.... apparently thats too low.

4 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Well it nearly killed me to get here Jeff...i had a little scare while I was away...was really dizzy and couldn't stay warm for some reason....was shivering like crazy....went to emerg...they did a bunch of tests....everything was good basically....ive been eating more since then and the weight has stayed off....I try to stay around 2400 calories / day before the scare i was on avg around 1500.... apparently thats too low.

Seriously, I give you and Jeff alotta credit for going on a tear with the diets.  I used to work out religiously for years when I was racing, but have put on 40 lbs. in the past 5 years.  I'm about 235 right now, and gonna be pissed if Ginger weighs less than me.  We'll have to bring a scale to the Bellagio this winter. :lol:   I need to get a trainer like Jeff did and just do it.  Been balls deep in this new career, which I love, but its all mental, no physical. :bc: 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Hopefully you have a bike as comfortable as mine, with a seat that will keep you firmly in place it'll be so far up one's ass.  I'm going with a fat man gel seat one of these days.