Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Rustolieum , son , that's the ticket for rusty old race sleds .  :bc:

The real trick to a good racer is to use the one you smoked a stump with dead center the last time it ran.  The beauty comes from letting the freshly painted chassis sit out in the ran for 2-3 days after you painted it.

Just now, racinfarmer said:

The real trick to a good racer is to use the one you smoked a stump with dead center the last time it ran.  The beauty comes from letting the freshly painted chassis sit out in the ran for 2-3 days after you painted it.

I wanna see some red , yellow and green paint smears on that tunnel by the end of the first weekend .  Maybe some soda and or ketchup too from someone in the crowd firing their food and drink at you .  :bc:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I wanna see some red , yellow and green paint smears on that tunnel by the end of the first weekend .  Maybe some soda and or ketchup too from someone in the crowd firing their food and drink at you .  :bc:

It might get raced 2 times this winter.  This is to kind of fill in some weekends.  Got the good ole center drive track all limbered up and ready for some Cat claws and studs. 

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

It might get raced 2 times this winter.  This is to kind of fill in some weekends.  Got the good ole center drive track all limbered up and ready for some Cat claws and studs. 

Well if you know what your doing then it will only take 2 times to get kicked out for the rest of the season.  :bc:

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Well if you know what your doing then it will only take 2 times to get kicked out for the rest of the season.  :bc:

My friend didn't even make the start of his first race two years ago.  Kicked him out in tech, so I got to find a way to beat that.:bc:

Just now, racinfarmer said:

My friend didn't even make the start of his first race two years ago.  Kicked him out in tech, so I got to find a way to beat that.:bc:

Show up when it's getting late , they are getting behind and the races are about to start .  And make sure the skid if full of snow if you have any mods under there :lol:  :bc:

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Did you hear what MachZNot is doing for money behind the sub shop?!

downloadfile.jpg

Hey Buddy, how's your shoulder doin'? Bet ya' can't wait ta' get back on the dozer, huh? How's your kidneys doin' from bouncing on the dozer? How do ya' like inhalin' carcinogenic diesel fumes  for 40 hours a week??? LMAO!!!

It must suck to be you!!!! LMMFAO!! At this rate YOU'LL be suckin' dicks again!! :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2: 

P9160011.JPG

• Gold Member
53 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Did you sit on the back seat, while he drove with his ASSLESS chaps???????? 

Save your sick fantasies for the sorry men you have chained up in your basement, FAGGOT!

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Save your sick fantasies for the sorry men you have chained up in your basement, FAGGOT!

Yeah, your " BUTT BUDDY " with ASSLESS chaps!!! LMAO!! You were riding " BITCH " with a " assless chaps rider " !!! LMAO!! 

40 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You faggot queer! I was floating around my lake alone drinking bourbon and smoking a cigar. You demented freak! 

Where's your broad? Oh, you don't have one!! So, you WERE riding behind an ASSLESS chaps rider!!! LMAO!! 

OMG!! What a homo you are!! 

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Did you hear what MachZNot is doing for money behind the sub shop?!

downloadfile.jpg

Hey, faggot queer. Ask Bohica about the pic I deleted. It showed how much I made...IN ONE DAY!!!! LMAO!!! 

You'll be suckin' diesel fumes for months to match what I made!! LMAO!!  Suck those fumes buddy, suck them deep, faggot boy. 

• Gold Member
Just now, polaris550 said:

Where's your broad? Oh, you don't have one!! So, you WERE riding behind an ASSLESS chaps rider!!! LMAO!! 

OMG!! What a homo you are!! 

I drive boats for a living, its damn nice to have some "Bigdums" time and not have to worry about degenerate faggots like YOU!!!  

Now post pics of the woodpile, YOU KNOW...the one that FucktardJackAss OWNS you worse than 800Dragon owns you!

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

I drive boats for a living, its damn nice to have some "Bigdums" time and not have to worry about degenerate faggots like YOU!!!  

Now post pics of the woodpile, YOU KNOW...the one that FucktardJackAss OWNS you worse than 800Dragon owns you!

Get bent, you landlubber. What do you drive, barges? LMAO!! I drive big, fast, SPEEDBOATS!!! Chicks dig me. Who looks at you, Portuguese fishermen???? :lol::lol: 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Get bent, you landlubber. What do you drive, barges? LMAO!! I drive big, fast, SPEEDBOATS!!! Chicks dig me. Who looks at you, Portuguese fishermen???? :lol::lol: 

You drive small dicked baja's, you have ZERO knowledge of the COLREGS or any other aspect of boating. You are a joke, at best. Faggot.  

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You drive small dicked baja's, you have ZERO knowledge of the COLREGS or any other aspect of boating. You are a joke, at best. Faggot.  

I got a 98.5 on my National Boating Test. I can drive a boat in any state and Canada. All I care about is speedboats, and chicks hangin' off my boat. You take your tugboat with MEN on board, I'll take my Cigarette with chicks strokin' my Johnson.   :slacker:

5 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I got a 98.5 on my National Boating Test. I can drive a boat in any state and Canada. All I care about is speedboats, and chicks hangin' off my boat. You take your tugboat with MEN on board, I'll take my Cigarette with chicks strokin' my Johnson.   :slacker:

That fucking stupid test? I got 100! Perfect! Now fuck off cause tgat test is stupid!! Like you!!!

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, polaris550 said:

National Boating Test :lol:

Go back to your rowboat, faggot!