Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

20 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Saw a Zumwalt Class Destroyer this afternoon in Narragansett Bay just north of Newport. Decided to flip on the radar... the boat didn't show up, even a little. Cool shit!

:bc:

IMG_20160910_115744255.jpg

What is a normal run for you?

Once again, I served my time at Haydays.  I said it the last year and the year before that, but I'm pretty sure this is my last year there, or at least the last year I drive there at 4:45am.

Here are some of the sights.  

Biggie Al's next 3 sleds:

IMG_20160911_1358268191_zpshp2txtdb.jpg

IMG_20160911_134821945_HDR1_zpsbjgoebmp.

Seen on an RX-1ton.  I'm not sure what to say:

IMG_20160911_102615602_HDR1_zpsiuzgwnez.

No.  Just, no.

IMG_20160911_0937492581_zpsun05rypy.jpg

Ditto:

IMG_20160910_0759069441_zpspbvplsfj.jpg

Bumpy made another appearance:

IMG_20160911_0912357171_zpsdiro7cez.jpg

The next trailer?

IMG_20160911_0759078691_zpsqagqygbu.jpg

Gray racers for 2017:

IMG_20160911_080211726_HDR1_zpsl0sixc7q.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Once again, I served my time at Haydays.  I said it the last year and the year before that, but I'm pretty sure this is my last year there, or at least the last year I drive there at 4:45am.

Was it well attended?

I was "coerced" by a buddy late Friday night to ride down in his RV.  Went Saturday.  Attendance seemed sparser than usual at first around 8am.  But picked up pretty good around lunch.  First row in the swap area I found a kitchen sink.  I just laughed.  Buddy picked up a steal on a new ripper with studs and I grabbed a new sled lift.  Just stayed Saturday.  I think every other year works fine for me.  Still lots of garbage and junk to walk through.  LOTS OF IT.  But if you wheel and deal and keep your eyes open, there's a deal or two in hiding.  I missed a couple of items I should have snatched up immediately and when I went back they were gone.  Fuckin' rookie mistake!  :wall:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I was "coerced" by a buddy late Friday night to ride down in his RV.  Went Saturday.  Attendance seemed sparser than usual at first around 8am.  But picked up pretty good around lunch.  First row in the swap area I found a kitchen sink.  I just laughed.  Buddy picked up a steal on a new ripper with studs and I grabbed a new sled lift.  Just stayed Saturday.  I think every other year works fine for me.  Still lots of garbage and junk to walk through.  LOTS OF IT.  But if you wheel and deal and keep your eyes open, there's a deal or two in hiding.  I missed a couple of items I should have snatched up immediately and when I went back they were gone.  Fuckin' rookie mistake!  :wall:

I bought nothing.  Not a damn thing.  Scored a stickerl off Bunke though.

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I bought nothing.  Not a damn thing.  Scored a stickerl off Bunke though.

:lol:

Last time I went I had ZIPPO CRAPPO to show for it until the last isle before we bailed out.  Scored a nice set of carbides for me CA's for $10.  It sucks to leave with nothing but...it happens.  I'm not gonna buy junk so I can just throw it away.  Or overpay for some used shit when I can get new for a few bucks more.

What did you think of the new Cat racers?  Color? 

Edited by Zambroski