Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Stopped on campus on the way home to go to the NMU Bookstore....NMU Public Safety Officer Peterman not only unlocked the car for us but is a helluva nice guy as well. :bc:

image.png

Haha. :bc:

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

I wish somebody had snapped a picture of me falling in the lake trying to "help" dock the boat......epic. :lol:

Those are moments you hope a crowds not watching lol.ive only had one perfect docking sofar and only a buddy watching.wish I could get it right like that more often.most of the time it's crash bang smash lol

12 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

why do those things shake and rattle so damn much..i rode in a ranger 400 or 500 whatever it was and it sounded like it was going to fall apart and blow up any minute.

The tires is why.  That and they're poorly built, they could be better from the factory but they're not.  Polaris engineered too many moving parts into them, more than there needs to be.  All built by the lowest bidder.  When I had these tires on my Sportsman it would shake all over at 40 mph, the Ranger handles them a little better.

IMG_2970.JPG

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, smokin george said:

Those are moments you hope a crowds not watching lol.ive only had one perfect docking sofar and only a buddy watching.wish I could get it right like that more often.most of the time it's crash bang smash lol

I had an audience of 7 and I managed to gash my shin and now it appears as if my phone got wet because it's going wonky. :lol:

15 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

The tires is why.  That and they're poorly built, they could be better from the factory but they're not.  Polaris engineered too many moving parts into them, more than there needs to be.  All built by the lowest bidder.  When I had these tires on my Sportsman it would shake all over at 40 mph, the Ranger handles them a little better.

IMG_2970.JPG

oh..well i'm glad my scrambler 500 is not like that..lol.