Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ckf said:

X5

I have no idea why though. I'll try a different browser later.

Weird that the crock wearing thunder ass @Zambroski can see his posts and all us common folk can't

9 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I don’t think I can bring myself to selling it?

87B99F4A-6305-4E5E-A216-187EA61F365A.jpeg

D37C401E-3246-4F84-97D4-4D399FBDCB01.jpeg

2E6A7CF3-3B96-48BD-BC84-B034C470DD9B.jpeg

Sweet little bike. Keep if you have a place for it. What would it bring if you sold it?

I've gone back and forth on selling my 83 Katana. I rode it twice this year (first time its had plates in 7 years) before the insurance expired. On the last ride she burned blue oil filled smoke out the pipe at start up then cleared up. I think the valve guides are out of it. I was offered $6500 last spring and turned it down. I'll never get that now.

2 years ago it went to a bike shop and they replaced all the brake lines. Its sat so much the fluids were bad. the fork seals were leaking. Turns out the forks have corroded where the wipers sit because the forks don't move.

Its deteriorating from sitting. The money I can sell it for isn't life changing. I like it in the garage but it takes up space.

Thinking it might be a cool winter project to pull the motor and fix it myself but.......

Push it back it the corner and put the cover over it. Think about it later......lol

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Sweet little bike. Keep if you have a place for it. What would it bring if you sold it?

I've gone back and forth on selling my 83 Katana. I rode it twice this year (first time its had plates in 7 years) before the insurance expired. On the last ride she burned blue oil filled smoke out the pipe at start up then cleared up. I think the valve guides are out of it. I was offered $6500 last spring and turned it down. I'll never get that now.

2 years ago it went to a bike shop and they replaced all the brake lines. Its sat so much the fluids were bad. the fork seals were leaking. Turns out the forks have corroded where the wipers sit because the forks don't move.

Its deteriorating from sitting. The money I can sell it for isn't life changing. I like it in the garage but it takes up space.

Thinking it might be a cool winter project to pull the motor and fix it myself but.......

Push it back it the corner and put the cover over it. Think about it later......lol

It’s worth around $2200. I have room for it, so I’ll keep it for a bit more.

10 hours ago, Woodtick said:

It’s worth around $2200. I have room for it, so I’ll keep it for a bit more.

Is that the original tank?  I had a TS 185, that was yellow, had a mid pipe and plastic fenders.  Same scheme on the tank though.  My buddy had a 125 like that, year older than mine, with the low pipe and steel fenders, thought the tank graphics were a little different.  Memories a little fuzzy now.  She sure is a peach regardless   :bc: 

43 minutes ago, DAVE said:

:bc:

30 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Im on day 3 with my Pixel 2 xl. So far I like it.  :bc:

It's a Z2 Force, was confused, my old phone was a Sony z3..

I was looking at the Google phones, but Google just freaks me out. Lol

I like the Moto phone, does what I need it to do, can charge from dead empty to 100% in 40min, I like that the most, plus made in the USA

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I like the Moto phone, does what I need it to do, can charge from dead empty to 100% in 40min, I like that the most, plus made in the USA

I went back to samsung after having a moto z....battery went dead to fast and couldnt use phone for remote control on my tvs. Still use it as a backup though.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I've made peace with being spied on because in the end if you have a smart phone you ARE being spied on, cant get away from it.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

I've made peace with being spied on because in the end if you have a smart phone you ARE being spied on, cant get away from it.

Very true, it just creeps me out.. I can be logged out of FB on my phone, at work on my desk top computer searching for a part on my computer, also logged out of FB.. go on FB later that evening on my phone, and the parts I was searching for on a desk top show up in fb adds on my phone..Just fucking weird

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Very true, it just creeps me out.. I can be logged out of FB on my phone, at work on my desk top computer searching for a part on my computer, also logged out of FB.. go on FB later that evening on my phone, and the parts I was searching for on a desk top show up in fb adds on my phone..Just fucking weird

big-brother-is-watching-you-big-brother-

• Like 1