Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Doug said:

af1dd7ed-e607-4ac0-90a9-a41b5a1bf8f5.jpg

We had a bear up at camp this weekend. Fucker wasn't scared at all. I whacked him with the fire poker and he went up a tree till I walked away. We never saw him again, but he came back when we were out riding and at night. Not any real damage. Just knocked shit over and a few marks on the campers from his claws.

20230901_113637.jpg

20230901_113650.jpg

20230901_125726.jpg

Screenshot_20230905_211708.jpg

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, Steve753 said:

We had a bear up at camp this weekend. Fucker wasn't scared at all. I whacked him with the fire poker and he went up a tree till I walked away. We never saw him again, but he came back when we were out riding and at night. Not any real damage. Just knocked shit over and a few marks on the campers from his claws.

20230901_113637.jpg

20230901_113650.jpg

20230901_125726.jpg

Screenshot_20230905_211708.jpg

Flip flops? WTF were you boys doing at camp :lol:

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

Flip flops? WTF were you boys doing at camp :lol:

Hes a cop too! :lol:

I believe he rides in steel toed work boots. So it was either that or flip flops. :dunno:

• Haha 1

Lee Marvin was a big drinker, much to the ire of co-star Burt Lancaster during the filming of “The Professionals.” Burt was a very disciplined, professional actor and physically a very powerful man, and Lee’s frequent drunkeness finally made him snap. 

People on the crew that day said that Lancaster actually picked Lee Marvin up and held him over the edge of a cliff and told him,”if you show up drunk on the set again I swear to God I’ll throw you off this mountain!” 

Now, Lee Marvin was no punk. He’d been a combat Marine in WW2 and was known as a pretty tough customer. But he also wasn’t stupid. He was stone-cold sober for every shot for the rest of the film.

IMG_1838.thumb.jpeg.7b53d25aee8eef83547a8165e1df2a31.jpeg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lee Marvin was a big drinker, much to the ire of co-star Burt Lancaster during the filming of “The Professionals.” Burt was a very disciplined, professional actor and physically a very powerful man, and Lee’s frequent drunkeness finally made him snap. 

People on the crew that day said that Lancaster actually picked Lee Marvin up and held him over the edge of a cliff and told him,”if you show up drunk on the set again I swear to God I’ll throw you off this mountain!” 

Now, Lee Marvin was no punk. He’d been a combat Marine in WW2 and was known as a pretty tough customer. But he also wasn’t stupid. He was stone-cold sober for every shot for the rest of the film.

IMG_1838.thumb.jpeg.7b53d25aee8eef83547a8165e1df2a31.jpeg

Great movie. Actually watched it for the first time recently. 

:bc:

• Like 1

Maynard James Keenan of Tool and Joe Russo of Green Jello ,the morning after New Year's Eve at the Jello loft in Hollywood, January 1,1992. Los Angeles. 
📷 Lindsay Brice Photography 

The Grunge Diaries  #tool #maynardjameskeenan #joerusso #GreenJello #alternativemetal #genxmusic #90srockmusic

IMG_1862.thumb.jpeg.afed09cadbb405c699626edf360b0ed4.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I guess someone didn't like this speed limit sigh that displays your speed as you approach the village of East Burke, VT.

I'm guessing that it did a bit of damage to the vehicle :lol:

FB_IMG_1694282653005.jpg

Drone attack ??????

• Haha 1

Three brothers Erkki, Heikki, and Jaakko Seppälä photographed by Samuli Paulaharju in Skibotn, Norway in 1927. They were the uncles of Leonhard "Sepp" Seppala who with his sled dogs, played a pivotal role in the 1925 serum run to Nome, and won a silver medal in the 1932 Winter Olympics. 

Credit: Colour your past
historycolored.com
#history #norway #historycolored

IMG_1871.thumb.jpeg.06cde73d29c0eed3f52ef1f02d90535c.jpeg

• Like 1