Check your account email address ×

Why aren't more of you bitching?

Just now, ckf said:

You would have been a little older than Jeff and I at the time. No judgement...were you pro or anti at the time?

I was both. I’m more of a not in my back yard guy. Thought it was great until  the perimeter zone was set and I lived in the no escape area I decided I was against it.....lol

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

I was both. I’m more of a not in my back yard guy. Thought it was great until  the perimeter zone was set and I lived in the no escape area I decided I was against it.....lol

I get it :bc:

40 minutes ago, irv said:

The Dems are stoking the fire and just waiting for Trump to react so they can use that on him by saying the President is attacking his own people. 

Exactly what will happen if the army is called in. The Dems are eagerly awaiting it and Trump knows it. 

He won’t call in the military,it’s just like the wall that was never going to get built. Trump is a salesman,not a politician. His die hard followers eat every word he says. All while driving them dems nuts and getting them to say and do stupid shit. Over 600 national guard have been called in for Illinois. All the while the  Dem leaders are saying Trump is a idiot and we won’t let him bring in the Military.  The military is already here. Those aren’t state owned Hummers they are rolling around in. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

To some degree yes it is,  but the conservative principal of fiscal responsibility is at the core of their belief, well it was for the previous 8 years.

Republi-frauds have long ago abandoned any real conservative principles...

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He won’t call in the military,it’s just like the wall that was never going to get built. Trump is a salesman,not a politician. His die hard followers eat every word he says. All while driving them dems nuts and getting them to say and do stupid shit. Over 600 national guard have been called in for Illinois. All the while the  Dem leaders are saying Trump is a idiot and we won’t let him bring in the Military.  The military is already here. Those aren’t state owned Hummers they are rolling around in. 

The vehicles and troops were all over the news last night in several cities that were called in by their own dem leaders. The Dems lost again.  Are they trying to set a record?

51 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

It's purely a "side" thing.  The latest excuse I've heard is "they all do it" as justification. Maybe none of them should do it??  

so do you find the spending gross now ? how about when past presidents were spending was it gross to you then or just now ? 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

so do you find the spending gross now ? how about when past presidents were spending was it gross to you then or just now ? 

It was bad then and bad now.  Get it? I don't change my tune depending if "my" guy is in or not. 

18 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

only 600 was that some sort of joke did they not watch what happens in MN with only 1000 called up  ? yeah they slowed it up to only 6 buildings burnt to the ground and who knows how many looted.

it did not change till the next night when they had over  5000 on the ground .

it is like they want there city's fucked up 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

It was bad then and bad now.  Get it? I don't change my tune depending if "my" guy is in or not. 

good because many on this fourn do . i give it a over 70% 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

I personally like the golf related one.  You know obama was torn up here about golfing and vacations.  Trump has spent more money and more time golfing in his first term than obama did in 8 yet trump "needs vacation" 

but it's DiffFerent.  ObAmA waS a blaCk maN Who didunt eveN deSEve to be PresidAnt 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It was in my back yard. It is time to turn the plant off though or rebuild it.

I am a mile from the plant as the crow flies.   I always said that once built there is no choice but to run it.  Was stupid when they tore the second reactor down instead of getting it online.  I take peace with the fact that if we ever go to war with the russians i'm dead in the first wave between being right next to the plant and working on Pease.  

43 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

there are only a few who legitimately could claim that here although many would try with FS1.0 being wiped out.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

European American? Yeah, prolly should just call him a racist.

You ever see an orange one? I have only seen one and it's artificial.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I don't have to show you anything.  I  already defended your right to free speech.  :wtf:

White supremacist rhetoric is violence. 

Would you let the Klan hold rallies on your property? No, you wouldn't. They can say that shit somewhere else.

9 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yeah fuck respecting rational and decent acting citizens too!!!

Neal

Oh noes!!! muh best buy!!!!

Again, another example of white people caring more about property than they do people. 

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Oh noes!!! muh best buy!!!!

Again, another example of white people caring more about property than they do people. 

You are one fucked up dude! :crazy:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I am a mile from the plant as the crow flies.   I always said that once built there is no choice but to run it.  Was stupid when they tore the second reactor down instead of getting it online.  I take peace with the fact that if we ever go to war with the russians i'm dead in the first wave between being right next to the plant and working on Pease.  

No suffering with radiation poisoning that way. 

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

there are only a few who legitimately could claim that here although many would try with FS1.0 being wiped out.

Agreed. One was pointed out earlier.  You are another that will cross party lines if it's something that you believe in. Not that I always agree with your position. 

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Would you let the Klan hold rallies on your property? No, you wouldn't. They can say that shit somewhere else.

No I wouldn't.  But to be fair,  I wouldn't allow most of what goes on in here in my home.

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Time will tell...

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

There is no systemic racism, and you’re a dangerous bigot.  So there’s that.