Check your account email address ×

Why aren't more of you bitching?

Why don't I see more of you posting about the government using force to move peaceful protesters?

Isn't this another example of the government taking away our freedoms?  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why don't I see more of you posting about the government using force to move peaceful protesters?

Have patience. Smales is only 1 woman....

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

they save it for the important stuff, like when they aren't allowed to get a haircut or buy carrot seeds. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

What you are talking about?? 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

When the “peaceful protestors” hang with, support and give cover to the non-peaceful ones, they are all non-peaceful.  Being an accomplice is still a chargeable crime.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

How do you know they were "peaceful protestors"? 

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

bootlickers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

they save it for the important stuff, like when they aren't allowed to get a haircut or buy carrot seeds. 

You’re a dumbfuck!!! Whitmer went on a mediw tour calling the people who protested her orders racists. Then got on TV yesterday and said she stands with the Floyd protesters. 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

bootlickers

Police all over the country are standing with Peaceful protesters. The only people at the police are raining in or the looters and criminals

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You’re a dumbfuck!!! Whitmer went on a mediw tour calling the people who protested her orders racists. Then got on TV yesterday and said she stands with the Floyd protesters. 

tenor.gif?itemid=15297552

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

I do what I can but it’s become a Trump moron magnet here.

Bayonets for all here.

Just now, jtssrx said:

Police all over the country are standing with Peaceful protesters. The only people at the police are raining in or the looters and criminals

:lol: 

Plenty of scumbags who legitimately should be put down during this but there have been plenty of peaceful people swept up by the police for zero reason beyond them being scared little bitches.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Bingo. PM me your addy for the chicken dinner  :lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol: 

Plenty of scumbags who legitimately should be put down during this but there have been plenty of peaceful people swept up by the police for zero reason beyond them being scared little bitches.  

I was referring to the photo op clearing. 

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

We need snowrider and slinger back to balance out the site :lol: 

It just baffles me that so many here, left and right,  can't think for themselves and back their party at all costs.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I do what I can but it’s become a Trump moron magnet here.

Bayonets for all here.

You doing anything for anybody is tantamount to sabotage.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was referring to the photo op clearing. 

It was a dumb op but, I guess he felt (or somebody did) that he needed to show some strength?  It just looked like a man trying to hard to lead when, there really isn’t much real leader there.  NOW....whatever the reason, a safe distance needed to be kept between POTUS and any and all protestors.  It was important for both sides to keep them plenty clear and they were given several warnings and notices to clear the spot.  They chose not to....they were rightfully removed.  There was no choice.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You're a fucktard, shut up.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

It just baffles me that so many here, left and right,  can't think for themselves and back their party at all costs.  

Are you aware that this website is serving as a harbor for actual white supremacists?

100929090_2447199198912643_5197464156818636800_o.jpg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yeah guys like ssfb who call out both sides is called a Fence rider :lol:  baffles me too. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Skidude600 said:

According to many on here there is no such thing as a peaceful protest.

Name one.  I must have missed it.

Just now, Kev144 said:

Yeah guys like ssfb who call out both sides is called a Fence rider :lol:  baffles me too. 

Actually, I find SSFB to be the only one I’d marginally consider to be a true libertarian and not a complete fraud.  That doesn’t mean I’m not going to harass him though.  :lmao:

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

the group think and retard hoard mentality here is like nothing I've ever quite seen before. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Name one.  I must have missed it.

Actually, I find SSFB to be the only one I’d marginally consider to be a true libertarian and not a complete fraud.  That doesn’t mean I’m not going to harass him though.  :lmao:

Do you love him too? 

tumblr_mnn50r2s4K1sosawio1_400.gif

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You're a fucktard, shut up.

Are you aware that this website is serving as a harbor for actual white supremacists?

100929090_2447199198912643_5197464156818636800_o.jpg

Are you aware that you're a complete phony?  Making light of that 77 year old black cops murder that was live streamed, and all but ignored by the MSM is all we need to know about your social justice priorities.  I'll listen to the words of Ellory Lee Guilbert, Larry Elder, Dr. Ben Carson, Candace Owens, articulate and intelligent black conservatives who have dismantled arguments like yours thoroughly and completely.  Systemic racism is a phony trope, and you're a phony peddling it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

the group think and retard hoard mentality here is like nothing I've ever quite seen before. 

Me either!  It’s awesome!  I find it weird that some feel they are being overpowered.  They are just words on a forum.  Maybe there are just too many feelings being hurt.  It just seems some just can’t handle the heat in their own kitchen.   :dunno: