Check your account email address ×

Why aren't more of you bitching?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They’ve already been deplatformed by society and will not be making any type of resurrection.  Your group is making up enemies to fight to excuse your behavior.  

You do realize that the definition of white supremacist (which is as assinine as calling the Japanese, Japanese supremacists in their country), these commies use includes everyone who founded and built this country, past and present and the country itself past and present. They make that perfectly clear. 

It's also perfectly clear that they hate the country and they hate white people-they make that perfectly clear also.

Straight up ask motonogin, he will tell you.

I'll show you every news-site I go to and you let me know if you find anything remotely like the hatred that POS spews...

It's time to face the real enemies of America and it isn't Thomas Jefferson or George Washington or anyone who simply accepts the same reality that they did.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nope!  They’ll be let off with light sentences.  There’s enough defense for their actions during the shotgun wrestling portion of the video.

That's still a conviction  :news:

With everything going on right now I don't believe that they will get off easy.  This is the 1st time this many people,  black and white,  have taken a stand against police brutality.  Hell, the little towns here in the sticks have had people holding signs and protesting in the villages

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't have to show you anything.  I  already defended your right to free speech.  :wtf:

Thank you. But of all the fake outrage I see (not from you obviously), no one can ever actually explain how facts of opinions based on facts are racist. So I thought you could point it out...

Not anytime in my life have I seen a cult following like we have now. It's too bad all the old site was lost and we can't post up the glaring change in what was once considered unacceptable.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ckf said:

That's still a conviction  :news:

With everything going on right now I don't believe that they will get off easy.  This is the 1st time this many people,  black and white,  have taken a stand against police brutality.  Hell, the little towns here in the sticks have had people holding signs and protesting in the villages

The rioters are deafening ears....again.  It’s a shame.  It really is.  Anybody that says peaceful protests don’t work is aN ass hurt punk and the enemy of true constructive, social change.

As far as “jogger gate” I just don’t see enough evidence to convict them nog anything but manslaughter.  There was a reason there were no initial charges filed.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The rioters are deafening ears....again.  It’s a shame.  It really is.  Anybody that says peaceful protests don’t work is aN ass hurt punk and the enemy of true constructive, social change.

As far as “jogger gate” I just don’t see enough evidence to convict them nog anything but manslaughter.  There was a reason there were no initial charges filed.

Time will tell...

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Not anytime in my life have I seen a cult following like we have now. It's too bad all the old site was lost and we can't post up the glaring change in what was once considered unacceptable.   

Obama really did bring change to America!  :lmao:

In his defense though, I honestly don’t think this is what he had in mind.  To his detriment, he was too dumb or willingly blind to see it coming.

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Thank you. But of all the fake outrage I see (not from you obviously), no one can ever actually explain how facts of opinions based on facts are racist. So I thought you could point it out...

I haven't even read your posts to know what you are claiming.  

11 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

You do realize that the definition of white supremacist (which is as assinine as calling the Japanese, Japanese supremacists in their country), these commies use includes everyone who founded and built this country, past and present and the country itself past and present. They make that perfectly clear. 

It's also perfectly clear that they hate the country and they hate white people-they make that perfectly clear also.

Straight up ask motonogin, he will tell you.

I'll show you every news-site I go to and you let me know if you find anything remotely like the hatred that POS spews...

It's time to face the real enemies of America and it isn't Thomas Jefferson or George Washington or anyone who simply accepts the same reality that they did.

Other than laughter and admonishment, I pay little attention as to what the left has redefined to try and force their silly narratives.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Time will tell...

I think we are in a whole new era now, not only are there protests all over our country but worldwide, if strong sentences aren't handed down what we are seeing now is mild compared to what will happen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I think we are in a whole new era now, not only are there protests all over our country but worldwide, if strong sentences aren't handed down what we are seeing now is mild compared to what will happen.

The “One world order“ agenda is going to lead a lot of nations into civil wars.  The US is past due.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

It's the biggest uprising in my lifetime for sure.  Kind of funny to think true change might happen under Trump as he isn't doing anything to help the situation.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

In his defense though, I honestly don’t think this is what he had in mind.  To his detriment, he was too dumb or willingly blind to see it coming.

Yes a half black man being president was certainly more than many peoples minds could tolerate.  So much so that they cried for 8 years about thing that they now cheer the new leader for.   

Example, according to Ed Hyman in 7 weeks there was 3 trillion in QE, there has already been more spent than the entire time from 08/09 economic crisis, in fact it be 5 to 8 times the entire total, the FED's balance sheet has never been higher.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's the biggest uprising in my lifetime for sure.  Kind of funny to think true change might happen under Trump as he isn't doing anything to help the situation.  

The Dems are stoking the fire and just waiting for Trump to react so they can use that on him by saying the President is attacking his own people. 

Exactly what will happen if the army is called in. The Dems are eagerly awaiting it and Trump knows it. 

• Like 1

Just now, 1jkw said:

Yes a half black man being president was certainly more than many peoples minds could tolerate.  So much so that they cried for 8 years about thing that they now cheer the new leader for.   

Example, according to Ed Hyman in 7 weeks there was 3 trillion in QE, there has already been more spent than the entire time from 08/09 economic crisis, in fact it be 5 to 8 times the entire total, the FED's balance sheet has never been higher.

Oh, yes....everyone that disagreed with his actions was a racist.  I get it.  

1 minute ago, irv said:

The Dems are stoking the fire and just waiting for Trump to react so they can use that on him by saying the President is attacking his own people. 

Exactly what will happen if the army is called in. The Dems are eagerly awaiting it and Trump knows it. 

These cities and states are already calling in their own national guard.  They’ve lost control and they know it.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I agree, reminds me of when I was a kid watching war protests and equal rights movement marches, in the mid seventies I dated a girl in NJ, we would drive through the burnt out areas in Newark that I saw on TV.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

like every  liberal mandate or program ever . but we ment well 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, yes....everyone that disagreed with his actions was a racist.  I get it.  

No not everyone but a great deal were. 

Why else are they now silent when Trumps deficit is nearly 3 trillion more than when he took office?  Why are they silent as Trump spent more in his first 3 years than Obama's last 4? Why aren't they crying about golfing and security costs?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, irv said:

exactly 

but why is everyone thinking the much better trained army will act any diff than the nat guard?

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I agree, reminds me of when I was a kid watching war protests and equal rights movement marches, in the mid seventies I dated a girl in NJ, we would drive through the burnt out areas in Newark that I saw on TV.

The only one that I remember as a kid was "No Nee Nukes " in NH when they were building  Seabrook Nuclear plant on the seacoast.  We were on the other side as my dad was was a boilermaker helping build it. It was nice that he was working close to home instead of the tank farms in your area, or somewhere else further away.  

Just now, ckf said:

The only one that I remember as a kid was "No Nee Nukes " in NH when they were building  Seabrook Nuclear plant on the seacoast.  We were on the other side as my dad was was a boilermaker helping build it. It was nice that he was working close to home instead of the tank farms in your area, or somewhere else further away.  

clamshell alliance was a bunch of fucktards.