Check your account email address ×

Why aren't more of you bitching?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, rump-rider said:

So only people born into poverty have a right to protest anything?

Comparing those to today’s protests is asinine. Slavery and segregation were actual things. Police brutality against blacks is a rediculously overblown conspiracy theory.

Hahaha...good god. :lol:

20 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Nope, no sucky the cocky here.........that's your job!!!!!!! 

Nope, I offered to take the GDT for 8 years. Now go suck another black cock. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, I offered to take the GDT for 8 years. Now go suck another black cock. 

No one will take you up on your offers, they are afraid! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

No one will take you up on your offers, they are afraid! 

Nothing new, huh Kev????   

You should see the destruction down here. They even trashed BOSTON!!! One of the most liberal cities/states in the country. 

Mayor of Boston, Marty Walsh, loves the blacks.  A lot of good that did him!!

A white lady that owned a store said if it happens again, she might need to defend her store with a gun, as the police did nothing to protect it. 

I can't believe what the blacks did, supposedly over George Floyd, when during that week, probably 5-10 blacks got killed in Chicago...……….by other blacks!!!

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Absolutely asinine.  I mean, smh level.  It’s just more weak SJW fodder that they expect you to agree with...lest you want to be a Rassis!  Morons.

We should all be “anti-racist”. Judging a person or group of people by the color of their skin is wrong.  Now, judging them by their character is acceptable.  This is why I can’t stand SJW’s, they feel judging by character is wrong if the skin color is what they are protecting.  It’s retard level shit and that’s why they have no real argument for it and go right to the “racist” narrative.  They can all sick my god damn dick....especially the ones living In Whitey, Whitesvile and have almost no experience in any other race but their own....but will damn sure gobble up any narrative that makes thy em feel “just” in their sad little lives. 

No prob. 

Couple of points:

This is no virtue signaling bullshit but the leftists are the racists (which is fine I don't care, it's just one of their many flaws; I also don't care what they call me).  Everything is about race with them. They constantly judge people purely on race and it can easily be proven.

As far as judging people by character, you do that and you are going to see patterns-some of those patterns will be crystal clear. Ignoring demographic patterns and tendencies at the macro level has lead to abject disaster. It is absolutely Not the way you govern. Especially with immigration policy. This madness comes straight from cultural marxism-or whatever you want to call it, and most people are indoctrinated with it to one degree or another...

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

No prob. 

Couple of points:

This is no virtue signaling bullshit but the leftists are the racists (which is fine I don't care, it's just one of their many flaws; I also don't care what they call me).  Everything is about race with them. They constantly judge people purely on race and it can easily be proven.

As far as judging people by character, you do that and you are going to see patterns-some of those patterns will be crystal clear. Ignoring demographic patterns and tendencies at the macro level has lead to abject disaster. It is absolutely Not the way you govern. Especially with immigration policy. This madness comes straight from cultural marxism-or whatever you want to call it, and most people are indoctrinated with it to one degree or another...

I can agree.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2020 at 9:12 AM, motonoggin said:

You're a fucktard, shut up.

Are you aware that this website is serving as a harbor for actual white supremacists?

100929090_2447199198912643_5197464156818636800_o.jpg

i bet that dirty cunt has a major penchant for theft.

Edited by ManOnManOral