Check your account email address ×

Why aren't more of you bitching?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why do their opinions bother you so much?  Why do you feel like your opinions are better received here?  Why are so called Antifa members, who shun authority, The first to try and call for authority when they are threatened?

Serious questions.

It's called deplatforming. Those who spread ideology that promotes harm to the most vulnerable are a threat to civil society.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

It's called deplatforming. Those who spread ideology that promotes harm to the most vulnerable are a threat to civil society.

Bullshit.  Nobody is spreading that ideology here...well, except Muslims.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bullshit.  Nobody is spreading that ideology here...well, except Muslims.

Just now, motonoggin said:

The fuck they aren't. 

I swear to Christ he is one dumb motherfucker or just willfully ignorant....or both. 

He's so white he thinks white supremacy is the norm. 

Despite his blowhard bravado and bullshit he is also afraid to go against the group think around here...pathetic. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The fuck they aren't. 

Whoops spreading it and whatnot the ideology.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I swear to Christ he is one dumb motherfucker or just willfully ignorant....or both. 

Don’t you feel like you’ve gone as far as you can being a worthless sideline chirper?  

He's so white he thinks white supremacy is the norm. 

Why am I white now?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Despite his blowhard bravado and bullshit he is also afraid to go against the group think around here...pathetic. 

I don’t go with any “think” In which I don’t agree.  Being a contrarian with no real intellectual debate skills is nothing more than being a screaming baby.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Those fuckers protesting for the right to go back to work and eat a meal outside their homes are the real problem with America.

Bars and restaurants still closed until Monday then its only half capacity. Still can't get haircuts here though. Only state left with that BS so those protest did little if anything  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Bars and restaurants still closed until Monday then its only half capacity. Still can't get haircuts here though. Only state left with that BS so those protest did little if anything  :lol: 

They actually did quite a bit.  Just not for as much for your state.  Your “leadership” and Wisconsin’s massive beat down of theirs by their own courts helped start getting the ball rilling on opening back up.  This was a losing strategy by the left, and now, they are working on their next losing strategy with the riots.  Mental midgets.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol: 

Plenty of scumbags who legitimately should be put down during this but there have been plenty of peaceful people swept up by the police for zero reason beyond them being scared little bitches.  

Please post proof. Also most being swept away as you call it are being asked to leave as Curfews go into affect and they refused to leave. This happened last night in Detroit. There were three groups protesting the other two groups decided to leave to respect the curfew one group who all had business cards from attorneys did not leave and said they wouldn’t because they wanted to be arrested. All of these people are either from the suburbs or outside of the state this was confirm with me by my brother this morning.

23 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Sure, they can say whatever they want.

The question is, do you want to allow them to say it on your front fucking porch? 

I honestly don't really see it. I don't often read or participate in many threads outside of the more "friendly" GF type threads.  I have been trying to get involved in one "unfriendly" type thread a day lately.

I will say that you aren't  the  only one to complain about @Phoenix's racist posts as I have gotten several PM's about his posts.  

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I honestly don't really see it. I don't often read or participate in many threads outside of the more "friendly" GF type threads.  I have been trying to get involved in one "unfriendly" type thread a day lately.

I will say that you aren't  the  only one to complain about @Phoenix's racist posts as I have gotten several PM's about his posts.  

he's a fucktard and when he and snotty get going with their racist bullshit it is ridiculous

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Actually if that's true it might just be a good rebuttal. I've heard Carson was weird but I haven't been brave enough to look into it any further...

Fine I listed 3 more names.  Forget Ben Carson.  The point remains.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Honestly, while I find some of their posts a bit “off-putting”, I don’t see them being much worse than others here who they are clearly trying to stir up with their posts...and doing so.  I can just ignore most of the posts I find a bit “rough” and try to comment on the ones I find more reasonable.  This isn’t a hard practice....and we can all do this.  Whining about somebody else’s viewpoints is silly here, IMO.

Also, I’ve enjoyed your “unfriendly thread participation” come lately. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Show me one. 

Then show the posts from motonogin that spew hatred and threats. Threats that clearly violate this site's policies. 

Just now, Phoenix said:

Show me one. 

Then show the posts from motonogin that spew hatred and threats. Threats that clearly violate this site's policies. 

White supremacy is a threat to civil society. Deplatforming you dipshits is community defense. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Also, I’ve enjoyed your “unfriendly thread participation” come lately. :lol:

It's going to be a hoot when I dig up your posts where you say that the GA jogger shooters won't get convicted  :lol:

Just now, motonoggin said:

White supremacy is a threat to civil society. Deplatforming you dipshits is community defense. 

They’ve already been deplatformed by society and will not be making any type of resurrection.  Your group is making up enemies to fight to excuse your behavior.  

1 minute ago, ckf said:

It's going to be a hoot when I dig up your posts where you say that the GA jogger shooters won't get convicted  :lol:

BRING IT!!!!!!!  :lol:

Actually, I don’t think I said that.  I think I said they’ll get light punishment.  Or, was I “working” somebody?  :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Show me one. 

I don't have to show you anything.  I  already defended your right to free speech.  :wtf:

Just now, Zambroski said:

BRING IT!!!!!!!  :lol:

Actually, I don’t think I said that.  I think I said they’ll get light punishment.  Or, was I “working” somebody?  :lmao:

I don't read as many threads as you in a day so my memory is pretty clear.  Take foot,  insert in mouth. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I don't read as many threads as you in a day so my memory is pretty clear.  Take foot,  insert in mouth. :lol:

Nope!  They’ll be let off with light sentences.  There’s enough defense for their actions during the shotgun wrestling portion of the video.