Check your account email address ×

Why aren't more of you bitching?

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When the “peaceful protestors” hang with, support and give cover to the non-peaceful ones, they are all non-peaceful.  Being an accomplice is still a chargeable crime.  

:owned:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Are you aware that you're a complete phony?  Making light of that 77 year old black cops murder that was live streamed, and all but ignored by the MSM is all we need to know about your social justice priorities.  I'll listen to the words of Ellory Lee Guilbert, Larry Elder, Dr. Ben Carson, Candace Owens, articulate and intelligent black conservatives who have dismantled arguments like yours thoroughly and completely.  Systemic racism is a phony trope, and you're a phony peddling it.

The Conneticut Blueblood has spoken!

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Are you aware that this website is serving as a harbor for actual white supremacists?

Were I cfk I would be more worried about the fact we have a bona fide domestic terrorist as defined by law using the internet to advocate violence.

But that's none of my business.. :lol:

31 minutes ago, frenchy said:

they save it for the important stuff, like when they aren't allowed to get a haircut or buy carrot seeds. 

pretty sure you were one bitching about those evil gun hording terrorist who did not care a out killing grandma 

Edited by Ez ryder

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Were I cfk I would be more worried about the fact we have a bona fide domestic terrorist as defined by law using the internet to advocate violence.

I hope everybody had to digitally sign the disclaimer to post here.  That’s the smart way to do a site like this.  In fact, maybe a new one with some more reinforcing verbiage may be in order after yesterday’s “call out”.  That tickled me!  :lmao:

This place may make the evening news!  CROCKPOT....you got upgrades ready to handle the traffic?  :lmao:

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I hope everybody had to digitally sign the disclaimer to post here.  That’s the smart way to do a site like this.  In fact, maybe a new one with some more reinforcing verbiage may be in order after yesterday’s “call out”.

This place may make je evening news!  CROCKPOT....you got upgrades ready to handle the traffic?  :lmao:

Of course I said it in jest, but the more you think about it....

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Are you aware that you're a complete phony?  Making light of that 77 year old black cops murder that was live streamed, and all but ignored by the MSM is all we need to know about your social justice priorities.  I'll listen to the words of Ellory Lee Guilbert, Larry Elder, Dr. Ben Carson, Candace Owens, articulate and intelligent black conservatives who have dismantled arguments like yours thoroughly and completely.  Systemic racism is a phony trope, and you're a phony peddling it.

Ben Carson? I have a hard time taking a man serious, that has a painting of him and Jesus having a conversation hanging in his living room. 

• Haha 3

Just now, spin_dry said:

Ben Carson? I have a hard time taking a man serious, that has a painting of him and Jesus having a conversation hanging in his living room. 

Now a Che portrait, on the other hand.....

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

the group think and retard hoard mentality here is like nothing I've ever quite seen before. 

Says the clown who goes berserk over someone posting a ME's report that triggers their cognitive dissonance.

:lol:

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Another great rebuttal!

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Another great rebuttal!

Actually if that's true it might just be a good rebuttal. I've heard Carson was weird but I haven't been brave enough to look into it any further...

6 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Says the clown who goes berserk over someone posting a ME's report that triggers their cognitive dissonance.

there's that cute emotionally driven imagination of yours again. 

22 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Yeah guys like ssfb who call out both sides is called a Fence rider :lol:  baffles me too. 

I  believe that is one of the reasons that the members nominated and overwhelmingly supported having Joel be an admin on the site. 

15 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

:owned:

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

I have no idea who he is referring to. :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member

If only we could go back to the good ole days of all those racists storming the capitol in Lansing. Such simpler times back then not to mention less violent

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

@Phoenix

@Polaris 550

@DriftBusta

@ford_428cj

Those are your top 4. 

Why do their opinions bother you so much?  Why do you feel like your opinions are better received here?  Why are so called Antifa members, who shun authority, The first to try and call for authority when they are threatened?

Serious questions.

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If only we could go back to the good ole days of all those racists storming the capitol in Lansing. Such simpler times back then not to mention less violent

Those fuckers protesting for the right to go back to work and eat a meal outside their homes are the real problem with America.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Even though might not agree with their position,  don't they have the right to free speach?

Sure, they can say whatever they want.

The question is, do you want to allow them to say it on your front fucking porch? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

Have patience. Smales is only 1 woman....

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Awesome rebuttal!

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Another great rebuttal!

Almost as good as Moes but I understand why you tread lightly around him.