Check your account email address ×

Hey ckf....

Just now, BOHICA said:

Do you even have decent guns or are they just shit ones?

Some are collectibles, some are classics, and some are top-notch. A couple are kind of run-of-the mill. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Some are collectibles, some are classics, and some are top-notch. A couple are kind of run-of-the mill. 

Poast pictures for the forum to decide.

Edited by BOHICA

13 minutes ago, frenchy said:

he's unemployed because he's been laid off. You live on a meager fixed income stipend and make no money in the market. If you did you would have bought the cars and boats you've lusted over on these sites for the better part of 15 years instead of hiding under your bed afraid of negro cock and taking the odd put-put around your stagnant pond in a clapped out tin boat with a Johnson 9.9

200.gif

Fuck you guys crack me up. When was the last time you wannabe white supremacist, "white power" loving hicks ran your yaps like you do here, in front of any black person without all your BOI'S being around you?  Reality is none of you have or will. Just like Buford and Jr. Gotta be more than 1 and gots to have my guns. Talk about fake ass pussy's.

Edited by Skidude600
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Fuck you guys crack me up. When was the last time you wannabe white supremacist, "white power" loving hicks ran your yaps like you do here, in front of any black person without all your BOI'S being around you?  Reality is none of you have or will. Just like Buford and Jr. Gotta be more than 1 and gots to have my guns. Talk about fake ass pussy's.

BINGO

8 hours ago, frenchy said:

he's unemployed because he's been laid off. You live on a meager fixed income stipend and make no money in the market. If you did you would have bought the cars and boats you've lusted over on these sites for the better part of 15 years instead of hiding under your bed afraid of negro cock and taking the odd put-put around your stagnant pond in a clapped out tin boat with a Johnson 9.9

Johnson 9.9's were very reliable motors. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, frenchy said:

Frenchy > :kneebash:< Poo 550

30 minutes ago, jammin said:

Johnson 9.9's were very reliable motors. 

Evinrude 9.9 was good also.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The midget pond scum shitforbrains made a thread :lol:about what? more :lies: it's all the mindless know nothing ignoramus does

AD3A94B7-4B26-4789-BF20-3E20B52482FB.jpeg

Edited by Mainecat

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  I forgot to mention Moto and Anler!!!! Damn it.  Sorry guys!  Some groups are better and smarter in fours.  :lol:

E9C06CB8-823E-491D-97A7-E35B188F8A4A.jpeg

Trigger the right! :lol: 

• Haha 2

Is it weird that depending on your view of state sponsored lock down it  goes hand in hand with being a racist?   Are there no racist who are good with the lock down or non-racist who want to open back up?  Georgia announces they will reopen and suddenly a three month old story is national headlines.  

Talked to a buddy last night from Georgia.  Made the comment to him how crazy it must be down there with the "jogger" shooting.  He didn't even know what I was talking about. :lol:

12 hours ago, frenchy said:

I have no idea what you are trying to say or what that gif means but ok. 

I have no idea who these white supremacists are who you think are taking over the forum.  

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Is it weird that depending on your view of state sponsored lock down it  goes hand in hand with being a racist?   Are there no racist who are good with the lock down or non-racist who want to open back up?  Georgia announces they will reopen and suddenly a three month old story is national headlines.  

Talked to a buddy last night from Georgia.  Made the comment to him how crazy it must be down there with the "jogger" shooting.  He didn't even know what I was talking about. :lol:

It’s amazing really. Most Americans today don’t watch their local news or read their local newspaper. But they do know about the Kardashians.

I mean seriously.....talk of slashing throats, hating on cops, killing rich people....that's fine.....and most of that talk comes from people who get completely triggered when someone points out black crime statistics or says, "nigger".  GMAFB.  I used to deliver bread to several inner city school systems.  Go try and pump gas on Albany Ave. in Hartford after dark, go sit in a Springfield High school cafeteria at lunch time, with cops positioned at all 4 corners of the room.  Some of you fucking race warriors crack me up, especially the ones who live in these white bread towns in bumfuck nowhere.  Some realities are hard to accept.  So go live it if you think you're so enlightened.  :lol: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have no idea who these white supremacists are who you think are taking over the forum.  

They are anyone that hates niggers. Yet, if the OP was honest with himself, he too would admit he hates niggers. Black, people are for the most part great, and most african americans are just that, black people. However, niggers are a breed that stands out in the community. They are shooting, robbing, selling drugs, and not raising the children they bring into the world. I just cannot see how anyone could defend a nigger.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

They are anyone that hates niggers. Yet, if the OP was honest with himself, he too would admit he hates niggers. Black, people are for the most part great, and most african americans are just that, black people. However, niggers are a breed that stands out in the community. They are shooting, robbing, selling drugs, and not raising the children they bring into the world. I just cannot see how anyone could defend a nigger.

The fact that we have to explain it.