Check your account email address ×

Hey ckf....

Honestly.....how did we end up with so many sub 100 iq fucking racists here

Iy was kinda cute when it was just znutty and chicken fucker but now it’s half the fucking forum 

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Iy was kinda cute when it was just znutty and chicken fucker but now it’s half the fucking forum 

we could just call it 'Momo's Playhouse' and he'd be attracted to it like a moth to a flame. Then realize all his racist buddies are there too and maybe that's where he would stay? :dunno: 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

we could just call it 'Momo's Playhouse' and he'd be attracted to it like a moth to a flame. Then realize all his racist buddies are there too and maybe that's where he would stay? :dunno: 

BLACKS ARE STARTING TO WAKE UP AND HATE THEMSELVES TOO DERRRRR!   

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It's that Google data mining shit. They make those things and then pop them up on retards feed who go apeshit over it. Scared ass simps freak out because they think super predator blacks, Hispanics and Muslims are going to eat their kids and rape their women. It's like Kool aid with fentanyl in it. 

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

can we have a dedicated forum for the white supremacists here to stroke themselves off in?

Please and thanks 

:bc: 

If you let the “white supremacist” carry on with out the half witted, Wonder white breaded, Mayberry town living, social justice warrior keeping them in check with their mad reasoning skilz....THEY’LL BREED OUT OF CONTROL!!!

08018ACC-4C9E-430E-AA95-1F73A3F917BA.gif

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you let the “white supremacist” carry on with out the half witted, Wonder white breaded, Mayberry town living, social justice warrior keeping them in check with their mad reasoning skilz....THEY’LL BREED OUT OF CONTROL!!!

08018ACC-4C9E-430E-AA95-1F73A3F917BA.gif

I have no idea what you are trying to say or what that gif means but ok. 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Nobody ever has any idea what the fucking retard is trying to say

Everyone is still on go

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Let me be specific then.  Without Ben, Jimmy and a few other completely uneducated, inexperienced half-wits keeping all these “racists” Here under control with their ultra fine tuned debating skills (calling people names in the hopes they just be quiet), the “white supremacists” will get out of hand.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Let me be specific then.  Without Ben, Jimmy and a few other completely uneducated, inexperienced half-wits keeping all these “racists” Here under control with their ultra fine tuned debating skills (calling people names in the hopes they just be quiet), the “white supremacists” will get out of hand.

YearlyAjarAssassinbug-max-1mb.gif

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

If I'm so dumb, why are you un-employed, and I'm making money in the stock market? 

You're such a fukkin faggot. Really. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

If I'm so dumb, why are you un-employed, and I'm making money in the stock market? 

I got paid today.....it was a months wage for you sucking dicks and you get no bennies :lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN HALF THE FORUM!!!!! 

They are just afraid to post it, and I can understand why. 

It's probably 80% of the forum, in reality. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

he's unemployed because he's been laid off. You live on a meager fixed income stipend and make no money in the market. If you did you would have bought the cars and boats you've lusted over on these sites for the better part of 15 years instead of hiding under your bed afraid of negro cock and taking the odd put-put around your stagnant pond in a clapped out tin boat with a Johnson 9.9

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I got paid today.....it was a months wage for you sucking dicks and you get no bennies :lol:

I make more in one day than you make in half a year. Now shut up faggot. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I make more in one day than you make in half a year. Now shut up faggot. 

You’ll be down 40% soon enough. You’re literally invested in Monopoly money that ain’t worth the paper it was printed on

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

he's unemployed because he's been laid off. You live on a meager fixed income stipend and make no money in the market. If you did you would have bought the cars and boats you've lusted over on these sites for the better part of 15 years instead of hiding under your bed afraid of negro cock and taking the odd put-put around your stagnant pond in a clapped out tin boat with a Johnson 9.9

Now that, is some funny shit!!!  :lmao: