Check your account email address ×

Hey ckf....

3 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Fuck you guys crack me up. When was the last time you wannabe white supremacist, "white power" loving hicks ran your yaps like you do here, in front of any black person without all your BOI'S being around you?  Reality is none of you have or will. Just like Buford and Jr. Gotta be more than 1 and gots to have my guns. Talk about fake ass pussy's.

“Wanna be white supremacist”. LOL...whats the litmus year for this?  When was the last time any of you ran your mouths in front of blacks?  Talk about fake  ass pussy SJW’s!  AMIRITE?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BINGO

:lmao:

49 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trigger the right! :lol: 

They are the best advertisement for the R’s  ever....being the face of the Dem party and all.  :lol:

32 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Is it weird that depending on your view of state sponsored lock down it  goes hand in hand with being a racist?   Are there no racist who are good with the lock down or non-racist who want to open back up?  Georgia announces they will reopen and suddenly a three month old story is national headlines.  

Talked to a buddy last night from Georgia.  Made the comment to him how crazy it must be down there with the "jogger" shooting.  He didn't even know what I was talking about. :lol:

Not weird at all.  Blacks aren’t even backing this play.  They know damn well this negro wasn’t out for a jog.  This will all go away quietly.

4 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

So what your saying is black people are to "n*****s" like white people are white supremacists. Got it.

*j******”.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The fact that we have to explain it.  

Ahhh...the new FS where Woolie  has stopped his years long crying and self imposed exile to TBP to ally himself with his nemesis  Zoso over the common cause of being racist shitbags....damn near brings a tear to my eye!

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh...the new FS where Woolie  has stopped his years long crying and self imposed exile to TBP to ally himself with his nemesis  Zoso over the common cause of being racist shitbags....damn near brings a tear to my eye!

tenor.gif?itemid=16202986

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s amazing really. Most Americans today don’t watch their local news or read their local newspaper. But they do know about the Kardashians.

Oddly, he was aware of what was happening in my state In regards to the lockdown.   The Georgia shooting has dominated the headlines around here for a week.  
Protesters, rallies,  2.1 mile runs all over.  It is unavoidable.   
I used think my local news was pretty decent,  but those with an opposing opinion on the lockdown haven’t been given a fair shake .  They are not interviewing normal business owners and workers who are worried about their future.  They have put up this stereotype of  a hillbilly as the only opposing view point.  
No matter your opinion on the lockdown, one thing is for sure,  the media is not on the side of the people. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Wanna be white supremacist”. LOL...whats the litmus year for this?  When was the last time any of you ran your mouths in front of blacks?  Talk about fake  ass pussy SJW’s!  AMIRITE?

:lmao:

They are the best advertisement for the R’s  ever....being the face of the Dem party and all.  :lol:

Not weird at all.  Blacks aren’t even backing this play.  They know damn well this negro wasn’t out for a jog.  This will all go away quietly.

*j******”.

:lol:

How did I know you'd be one of the first if not the only one to chime in on this. Your internet persona is legendary and tremendous am I right? 

Just now, Skidude600 said:

How did I know you'd be one of the first if not the only one to chime in on this. Your internet persona is legendary and tremendous am I right? 

I wear a cape when I log on.  But my crusade is to insult and offend worthless internet SJW’s.  I think I wear it well!

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn...Zdope is really wearing himself out trying to be edgy and get people to bite. :lmao:

Not really.  Most of you were already caught, skinned, fried and eaten over this.  I’m just rubbing it in.  It’s fun for me....and easy.

BTW, thanks for the “bite”.  :lol:

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh stfu.  You sound like a little girl.  Forgive me for being civil with a point I agree with.  You run around both forums looking for pant legs to hump when you see a chance to pile on someone.  You wouldn’t have an original thought if it was taped to a brick and thrown through your front window.  😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh and btw, I don’t doubt for a minute that black kid was up to no good, but in no way does that excuse Billy Bob and Billy Bob Jr for thinking they had the right to confront and end up killing the guy.  Now they’ll face justice and likely do alotta jail time, so I’m not sure what everyone is so twisted up about.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Yoh need to get new material. Used that one already. Same reaction. Meh......

I’ve got some ideas...I just lack the interest.  The next “jogger” narrative will be just around the corner...I’m thinking of just waiting.

Here, a quick one for you: at least he was shot in the chest so he can have an open casket and his father can finally see his adult face.....if they can find him.  :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve got some ideas...I just lack the interest.  The next “jogger” narrative will be just around the corner...I’m thinking of just waiting.

Here, a quick one for you: at least he was shot in the chest so he can have an open casket and his father can finally see his adult face.....if they can find him.  :lol:

Edgy bro, real edgy. You working? If not you should be. Lol!

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh and btw, I don’t doubt for a minute that black kid was up to no good, but in no way does that excuse Billy Bob and Billy Bob Jr for thinking they had the right to confront and end up killing the guy.  Now they’ll face justice and likely do alotta jail time, so I’m not sure what everyone is so twisted up about.

And this, for the most part, is something I can agree with.

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not really.  Most of you were already caught, skinned, fried and eaten over this.  I’m just rubbing it in.  It’s fun for me....and easy.

BTW, thanks for the “bite”.  :lol:

Hardly....the only ones caught here are Buford, Junior and those siding with them.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh stfu.  You sound like a little girl.  Forgive me for being civil with a point I agree with.  You run around both forums looking for pant legs to hump when you see a chance to pile on someone.  You wouldn’t have an original thought if it was taped to a brick and thrown through your front window.  😆

You’re the one that  came waltzing in here and starting humping Zosos leg which is just awesome BTW and the fact that a self proclaimed critical thinker such as yourself doesn’t understand that calling Black people “niggers” is unacceptable is also priceless. One more thing...You have been repeating the same shit on these forums for damn near 20 years so save the “original thought” comments. :lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

funny white people enter a house under construction and people think hey they are just looking. But if your a black guy doing it you must be up to no good.  SMH.  I've walked into many NC houses over the years when checking out new neighborhoods being built.  Never been an issue.  no one posts the job sites no trespassing.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Edgy bro, real edgy. You working? If not you should be. Lol!

It's edgy in a way that you don't know.  It also shows you complete ignorance on the whole situation.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hardly....the only ones caught here are Buford, Junior and those siding with them.

Oh...those white hillbillies just trigger the fuck out of you, huh?  Probably because you are scared shitless of those types...but you are also scared shitless of Blacks and Muslims.  :lol: But look how strong you act on the webs!  :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

funny white people enter a house under construction and people think hey they are just looking. But if your a black guy doing it you must be up to no good.  SMH.  I've walked into many NC houses over the years when checking out new neighborhoods being built.  Never been an issue.  no one posts the job sites no trespassing.  

Ever walk into new construction sites in black neighborhoods where there has reportedly been a series of break ins?

LOL...I know...I just laughed too.  Nevermind.  :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I watched an interview with the owner of the house under construction. He said nothing was taken and didn't seemed bothered by Aumuad being there at all.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ever walk into new construction sites in black neighborhoods where there has reportedly been a series of break ins?

LOL...I know...I just laughed too.  Nevermind.  :lol: 

there was no series of break ins according to anyone besides the white supremacists here.