Check your account email address ×

Hey ckf....

Just now, Angry ginger said:

there was no series of break ins according to anyone besides the white supremacists here.  

"White supremacists".  :lol: 

Now..is this the same as a "racist" or, are we growing another branch here?

Just now, Skidude600 said:

I watched an interview with the owner of the house under construction. He said nothing was taken and didn't seemed bothered by Aumuad being there at all.

exactly,  people wander through checking out houses all the time.  it's also why contractors lock everything up at night.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ever walk into new construction sites in black neighborhoods where there has reportedly been a series of break ins?

LOL...I know...I just laughed too.  Nevermind.  :lol: 

There were no "series" of break ins. Only the sons gun being stolen out of his unlocked truck.

Just now, Zambroski said:

"White supremacists".  :lol: 

Now..is this the same as a "racist" or, are we growing another branch here?

well Phoenix seem a bit more on the white supremacist side,  most of you guys are just racist.  As am I.  

There were no "series" of break ins. Only the sons gun being stolen out of his unlocked truck.

he should go to jail for that as well,  dumbfuck keeping a weapon in an unlocked vehicle.  

So, that's not a break-in then?  That stupid honkey thinking a shut door was enough to protect his private property!  Pffft....what a clown!

Just now, Angry ginger said:

well Phoenix seem a bit more on the white supremacist side,  most of you guys are just racist.  As am I.  

Oh...  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So, that's not a break-in then?  That stupid honkey thinking a shut door was enough to protect his private property!  Pffft....what a clown!

Oh...  :lol: 

A break in, singular is not a series plural. Yes? No?

A break in, singular is not a series plural. Yes? No?

I'm reading the info just like you.  Well....I'm reading many more sources...you are just watching the news.  "news".  Your "news".

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

The midget pond scum shitforbrains made a thread :lol:about what? more :lies: it's all the mindless know nothing ignoramus does

hey mongo why is your rep not getting better?

Oh that's right it's because everyone hates you. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I'm reading the info just like you.  Well....I'm reading many more sources...you are just watching the news.  "news".  Your "news".

Well did your "news" tell you that there were no police reports filed for all these break ins except Jr's. Mr. English, who owns the house under construction, said he heard of no other burglarys besides Jr's. And this is supposed to be a tight knit group of neighbors who keep an eye on each others property. Given it was right from the man's mouth, I don't know what to tell you.

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

exactly,  people wander through checking out houses all the time.  it's also why contractors lock everything up at night.  

I would definitely call 911 if I saw white peoples  entering a home under construction........   if they weren’t wearing masks!  

15 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Well did your "news" tell you that there were no police reports filed for all these break ins except Jr's. Mr. English, who owns the house under construction, said he heard of no other burglarys besides Jr's. And this is supposed to be a tight knit group of neighbors who keep an eye on each others property. Given it was right from the man's mouth, I don't know what to tell you.

No.  But I’m 100% sure that’s what your “news” told you.

19 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I would definitely call 911 if I saw white peoples  entering a home under construction........   if they weren’t wearing masks!  

well clearly not wearing a mask is reason for calling.  hell prob reason to shoot them

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

well clearly not wearing a mask is reason for calling.  hell prob reason to shoot them

Clear case of a justifiable shooting Lou.  Scum bag wasn’t wearing a  mask. 

F957B51A-8432-4CCE-A8C7-91C1F6EFA436.jpeg

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ever walk into new construction sites in black neighborhoods where there has reportedly been a series of break ins?

LOL...I know...I just laughed too.  Nevermind.  :lol: 

:lol:

3 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

I watched an interview with the owner of the house under construction. He said nothing was taken and didn't seemed bothered by Aumuad being there at all.

What is he going to say ... "yea that fuckin black bastard deserved to be shot!"

SMH ...

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

hey mongo why is your rep not getting better?

Oh that's right it's because everyone hates you. 

C'mon - not everyone hates Mongo.

17 hours ago, Anler said:

It's that Google data mining shit. They make those things and then pop them up on retards feed who go apeshit over it. Scared ass simps freak out because they think super predator blacks, Hispanics and Muslims are going to eat their kids and rape their women. It's like Kool aid with fentanyl in it. 

8 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Fuck you guys crack me up. When was the last time you wannabe white supremacist, "white power" loving hicks ran your yaps like you do here, in front of any black person without all your BOI'S being around you?  Reality is none of you have or will. Just like Buford and Jr. Gotta be more than 1 and gots to have my guns. Talk about fake ass pussy's.

When have you gone and hung out in the hood tough guy? You don't do it because you know what would happen. At least be honest with yourself.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It's edgy in a way that you don't know.  It also shows you complete ignorance on the whole situation.

Oh...those white hillbillies just trigger the fuck out of you, huh?  Probably because you are scared shitless of those types...but you are also scared shitless of Blacks and Muslims.  :lol: But look how strong you act on the webs!  :lol: 

It’s Opposite Day everytime you post...impressive really.

12 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

When have you gone and hung out in the hood tough guy? You don't do it because you know what would happen. At least be honest with yourself.

Its pretty obvious you are new here.