Check your account email address ×

When someone talks about fight club it’s time to leave.

1 minute ago, irv said:

So, where can I read this?

Also, curious, if true, what damage Rigid's daughter could do, being an American, to Barb's CDN business? 

This should be a lesson to most on here. Talk shit/crap about other people's livelihoods, life choices, wealth, etc, then expect it back. To bad Barb is too ignorant and stupid to realize that. :news:

if someone gets so butthurt by what people post about you on here that they have to go digging on the internet to find dirt about someone then bring it back here, then that is the person with the issue. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Also, curious, if true, what damage Rigid's daughter could do, being an American, to Barb's CDN business? 

This should be a lesson to most on here. Talk shit/crap about other people's livelihoods, life choices, wealth, etc, then expect it back. To bad Barb is too ignorant and stupid to realize that. :news:

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, irv said:

I guess we have a different idea of fair play. If I went after anyone’s business for the shit they said on here, I would know I’ve lost it. 

Thats why I’m leaving.  I seriously considered retaliating. Even wasted a bunch of time getting ready to do it. 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If rigids daughter made any public comment about kevs personal life then Rigids is a pos and can get the boot 

simple

I hope Rigid was joking. But, I did give him a 3 day vacation after discussing it with Joel.  Even if it was just a threat, it's still breaking one of two simple rules that we have here. Before some even go in to.... if it was his daughter why is Rigid being penalized? Simple, this place is locked down. His daughter was not on this site unless he gave her access.

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

zoso is definitely looking to see how far he can push the line. Why they put up with his shit is beyond me, given his history. 

I said in the thread that I wasn't going to back read. Going forward the BS will not be tolerated.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

He needs the boot , no new member sign ups unless verified

Registrations have been closed since Dave left.  Joel and I didn't want to spend the time to sort through the spammers :lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Listen you stupid fuck....as soon as you take it to the real world in an attempt to damage someone’s life it’s over

you get the fucking boot 

Not saying I don't agree, but I need to read the thread first to see if it is true or not? Why the delay/difficulty telling me where that thread/post is??

On a side note, for your mental health, you should really not be starting threads like this, when, in all honesty, it isn't much of your business to begin with. Just saying.......

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

if someone gets so butthurt by what people post about you on here that they have to go digging on the internet to find dirt about someone then bring it back here, then that is the person with the issue. 

Well there are a lot of them with issues. I figured it was all empty threat until yesterday 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I guess we have a different idea of fair play. If I went after anyone’s business for the shit they said on here, I would know I’ve lost it. 

Thats why I’m leaving.  I seriously considered retaliating. Even wasted a bunch of time getting ready to do it. 

You sure it’s not the massive beatings you been taking lately or wat 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

Not saying I don't agree, but I need to read the thread first to see if it is true or not? Why the delay/difficulty telling me where that thread/post is??

On a side note, for your mental health, you should really not be starting threads like this, when, in all honesty, it isn't much of your business to begin with. Just saying.......

It's the locked thread

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

This place is basically like fight club for online bullies. We get on here to bully each other and one of the few rules it no threats to families or business.  Don’t bring family into it. 

Yesterday Rigid brought his 14 year old daughter to fight club because he couldn’t handle things on his own. 

And she won the fight for him.  I have to leave to avoid my business getting attacked on social media by a kid. 

So this is my last day. My lap of shame. Have at it you Pussy Ass Bitches. 

This place has become a sewer of hate filled people. It once was a great place for discussion with lots of humor. Now it has become personal with most who just follow members around to just personally insult them and not even discuss the thread. Look at the board names of many over the last few years.....what’s that say about the type of people who lurk?

1 minute ago, ACE said:

You sure it’s not the massive beatings you been taking lately or wat 

Threads where you and then PAB patrol dug up personal info, shared it online and then slandered me?  
No. I can handle your lies. 
It’s unfair to risk my brother and employee’s livelihoods for my fun. 

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I said in the thread that I wasn't going to back read. Going forward the BS will not be tolerated.

zoso was following rev for like a day and a half telling him he knew exactly where he lived and had pictures of his house and yard, and said he knew the status of his company with regards to ownership, etc.

It was all rather creepy and beyond predatory. Kinda sad actually. Thought maybe either you or SSFB would have seen it. 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This place has become a sewer of hate filled people. It once was a great place for discussion with lots of humor. Now it has become personal with most who just follow members around to just personally insult them and not even discuss the thread. Look at the board names of many over the last few years.....what’s that say about the type of people who lurk?

It’s going to get worse when their investments tank Further and they start to fully understand the danger of the pandemic. 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He needs the boot , no new member sign ups unless verified

I hope they don’t ban them now. What’s the point then?  With me gone rigid will be fine. It’s obvious he’s an ok person in real life and on here. He just couldn’t handle me. 
With any luck Zoso will turn on one of the people defending his shitty behaviour. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Threads where you and then PAB patrol dug up personal info, shared it online and then slandered me?  
No. I can handle your lies. 
It’s unfair to risk my brother and employee’s livelihoods for my fun. 

Ok retard :lol: 

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

zoso was following rev for like a day and a half telling him he knew exactly where he lived and had pictures of his house and yard, and said he knew the status of his company with regards to ownership, etc.

It was all rather creepy and beyond predatory. Kinda sad actually. Thought maybe either you or SSFB would have seen it. 

I don't read that many of the threads here. I stick to the general forums type threads.  I have been reading more lately to see about the virus. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I guess we do, but you're a hypocrite and a liar so there's that.

I guess you will never get it? It's not like you work for CDN Tire or pump gas for Husky, you're a business owner who has employees who's livelihoods depends on your professionalism, conduct and how you carry yourself not only out in the real world but also on here and the internet in general. 

You have talked smack about other people's livelihoods/vocations like you are way above those types of jobs. You've even confused me with being a trucker like it is some type of a peon job and also cut up my medical condition like you are some type of elite person who never gets sick nor sees himself ever having to do those types of jobs even though everyone on here knows Daddy handed over the business to you or at least lets you run it. 

Crying because someone crossed the line and took it, maybe, one step further than what you think you deserved will garner no sympathy from me, ever. :news:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, irv said:

I guess we do, but you're a hypocrite and a liar so there's that.

I guess you will never get it? It's not like you work for CDN Tire or pump gas for Husky, you're a business owner who has employees who's livelihoods depends on your professionalism, conduct and how you carry yourself not only out in the real world but also on here and the internet in general. 

You have talked smack about other people's livelihoods/vocations like you are way above those types of jobs. You've even confused me with being a trucker like it is some type of a peon job and also cut up my medical condition like you are some type of elite person who never gets sick nor sees himself ever having to do those types of jobs even though everyone on here knows Daddy handed over the business to you or at least lets you run it. 

Crying because someone crossed the line and took it, maybe, one step further than what you think you deserved will garner no sympathy from me, ever. :news:

So if one of the members you got angry about dug up your personal info and threatened your employment we should just tell you to suck it up.   Got it.  

Honestly if someone makes you so angry here that you feel they need physical harm or harm to their personal life, you need to step away and take a vacation.  Forums aren't for you.  :bc: 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

This place is basically like fight club for online bullies. We get on here to bully each other and one of the few rules it no threats to families or business.  Don’t bring family into it. 

Yesterday Rigid brought his 14 year old daughter to fight club because he couldn’t handle things on his own. 

And she won the fight for him.  I have to leave to avoid my business getting attacked on social media by a kid. 

So this is my last day. My lap of shame. Have at it you Pussy Ass Bitches. 

Starts thread about leaving, calls everyone else a “pussy ass bitch”.  How strong is that business that a teenage girl a thousand miles away can take it down on the web?  

:lol:

Bye bye chunky.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Just like anything in life - you get back what you put out. Think about this for a moment.

Yep.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve never understood the cunts here who get so worked up that they attack a man’s career choice or family. Bottom feeding, low life pieces of shit. 

Take a look in the mirror hypocrite lying bottom feeder :finger: low life POS 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Ironic post of the century :guzzle:

• Like 1