Check your account email address ×

When someone talks about fight club it’s time to leave.

This place is basically like fight club for online bullies. We get on here to bully each other and one of the few rules it no threats to families or business.  Don’t bring family into it. 

Yesterday Rigid brought his 14 year old daughter to fight club because he couldn’t handle things on his own. 

And she won the fight for him.  I have to leave to avoid my business getting attacked on social media by a kid. 

So this is my last day. My lap of shame. Have at it you Pussy Ass Bitches. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

This place is basically like fight club for online bullies. We get on here to bully each other and one of the few rules it no threats to families or business.  Don’t bring family into it. 

Yesterday Rigid brought his 14 year old daughter to fight club because he couldn’t handle things on his own. 

And she won the fight for him.  I have to leave to avoid my business getting attacked on social media by a kid. 

Just like anything in life - you get back what you put out. Think about this for a moment.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Just like anything in life - you get back what you put out. Think about this for a moment.

I can take anything here you want to hand out. That’s what we signed up for. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I can take anything here you want to hand out. That’s what we signed up for. 

Then what’s the crying about? Gtfo if you don’t like it. :dunno: 

Edited by Edmo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, washedupmxer said:

tenor.gif

Why do these idiot liberals have to make such a big deal about leaving the site. Snowrider, slinger, and now this turd. Just go...nobody fucking cares.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ok Retard 

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Coming from the site's biggest liar and hypocrite. Buh bye you big baby. :cry:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If rigids daughter made any public comment about kevs personal life then Rigids is a pos and can get the boot 

simple

What thread was it that sent poor Barb over the edge? 

1 minute ago, irv said:

What thread was it that sent poor Barb over the edge? 

It was zoso digging jnto people’s personal lives and posting their info

rigid then got all triggered and threatened to have his daughter smear kevs business on social media

if that happened rigid can fuck off

zoso needs the boot regardless 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

rigid then got all triggered and threatened to have his daughter smear kevs business on social media

zoso is definitely looking to see how far he can push the line. Why they put up with his shit is beyond me, given his history. 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If rigids daughter made any public comment about kevs personal life then Rigids is a pos and can get the boot 

simple

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I agree, any personal attacks outside of good fun here is a real piece of shit move and should be a permanent ban. This is supposed to be fun, not let someone rile you up so much you try to ruin their personal life...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It was zoso dogging jnto people’s personal lives and posting their info

So, where can I read this?

Also, curious, if true, what damage Rigid's daughter could do, being an American, to Barb's CDN business? 

This should be a lesson to most on here. Talk shit/crap about other people's livelihoods, life choices, wealth, etc, then expect it back. To bad Barb is too ignorant and stupid to realize that. :news:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, irv said:

So, where can I read this?

Also, curious, if true, what damage Rigid's daughter could do, being an American, to Barb's CDN business? 

This should be a lesson to most on here. Talk shit/crap about other people's livelihoods, life choices, wealth, etc, then expect it back. To bad Barb is too ignorant and stupid to realize that. :news:

Listen you stupid fuck....as soon as you take it to the real world in an attempt to damage someone’s life it’s over

you get the fucking boot 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

zoso is definitely looking to see how far he can push the line. Why they put up with his shit is beyond me, given his history. 

He needs the boot , no new member sign ups unless verified