Check your account email address ×

When someone talks about fight club it’s time to leave.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Listen you stupid fuck....as soon as you take it to the real world in an attempt to damage someone’s life it’s over

you get the fucking boot 

You mean like making a phone call and sending screenshots to a dealer because you're all butt hurt about what a member said to you 

:snack:

4 hours ago, ckf said:

I hope Rigid was joking. But, I did give him a 3 day vacation after discussing it with Joel.  Even if it was just a threat, it's still breaking one of two simple rules that we have here. Before some even go in to.... if it was his daughter why is Rigid being penalized? Simple, this place is locked down. His daughter was not on this site unless he gave her access.

I said in the thread that I wasn't going to back read. Going forward the BS will not be tolerated.

Registrations have been closed since Dave left.  Joel and I didn't want to spend the time to sort through the spammers :lol:

You didn't seem to care one fucking bit back in late January/early February when someone on here went outside the forum against me.

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You mean like making a phone call and sending screenshots to a dealer because you're all butt hurt about what a member said to you 

You didn't seem to care one fucking bit back in late January/early February when someone on here went outside the forum against me.

:news:  

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Telling people who we both know that you're talking shit bout them and their family. Awe poor Jason

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Telling people who we both know that you're talking shit bout them and their family. Awe poor Jason

You'll get yours from me one of these day. I promise you that , pussy. You'll get what coming to you

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Im sorry Jay Ive had a lot going on and don't remember what you are referring to. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

What's eventually going to happen is CKF is going to say fuck it.

Barbie got what he deserved. 

He carried his bullshit over from forum to forum.

Some people can only put up with so much.

I can now understand why rob did. He wasn't here to babysit, nor am I  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You'll get yours from me one of these day. I promise you that , pussy. You'll get what coming to you

Save this little gem for later eh Jason.  :news:   

Just now, ckf said:

FU Jay. Im not playing fucking games with any of you. If i said i don't remember  i mean it.  WTF

well we've had to look at the rat sig for a month over it.  Since my content checks are late can i be a mod and wield the ban hammer instead :dunno: 

• Haha 1

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Keep talking shit cunt. You're going to get what you deserve. Not a threat, it's a guarentee

Why do you think I'm saving it  :lol: 

Ya know I have always told my wife that I was glad I wasn't a woman because of all the drama and catyness that seemed to go on in their circles. Seems there isn't much difference I guess. What happened to taking it outside, smacking each other around for awhile and coming back in for a beer. Life's too short for this shit.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well we've had to look at the rat sig for a month over it.  Since my content checks are late can i be a mod and wield the ban hammer instead :dunno: 

Now it's coming back to me. My opnion at the time was that i would do the same thing if the dealer was truly a friend.  If not it was xss an asshole thing to do. Since there was no way to tell which it was i left it alone. 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Why do you think I'm saving it  :lol: 

Cause you're a little fucking pussy who runs their mouth but you can't back it up.  We'll see how much shit you talk in person. Guarentee you won't run your cock sucker face to face

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Cause you're a little fucking pussy who runs their mouth but you can't back it up.  We'll see how much shit you talk in person. Guarentee you won't run your cock sucker face to face

:umad:

• Haha 1