Check your account email address ×

When someone talks about fight club it’s time to leave.

56 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Well,when we were talking about Momo it was perfectly relevant to bring up what he did and said on other sites.  This goes for Kev as well? 

I felt bad for him the first time, but how many times do you have to do the same stupid shit. I reached out to him several times  to remind him of that in hopes he would not put himself back in the same situation 

What????:lol:   I’m still here for the rest of the day. Save story time for after I’ve left. 

to be blunt there are no messages from Cold War in my inbox. It goes back 3 years. 

Kevvy, you're really not that well so keep that in my mind when posting. You say contradictory things all the time while playing the victim yourself. Best you likely just take your own advice and leave now rather than waiting until the end of the day. :news:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well,when we were talking about Momo it was perfectly relevant to bring up what he did and said on other sites.  This goes for Kev as well? 

I felt bad for him the first time, but how many times do you have to do the same stupid shit. I reached out to him several times  to remind him of that in hopes he would not put himself back in the same situation 

What????:lol:   I’m still here for the rest of the day. Save story time for after I’ve left. 

to be blunt there are no messages from Cold War in my inbox. It goes back 3 years. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

He's talking about Momo, dummy. 

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Kevvy, you're really not that well so keep that in my mind when posting. You say contradictory things all the time while playing the victim yourself. Best you likely just take your own advice and leave now rather than waiting until the end of the day. :news:

Name one members kid that I said something bad about?  Name one current wife?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Not in PMs dummy .   When Dave was looking for your info. You don’t remember? God, you are an ass.   Fucking leave already. 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Not in PMs dummy .   When Dave was looking for your info. You don’t remember? God, you are an ass.   Fucking leave already. 

An ass and a piece of shit. Good riddance to Chemical Kev. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Fuck all you pussy ass bitches!  I'm sick of your shit!  I'm out of here!

....but I'll be here for the rest of the day.....Drumph!!!!!!!!!"

SMH.

Yet you’ve posted on this thread how many times today?  Total lack self awareness. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yet you’ve posted on this thread how many times today?  Total lack self awareness. 

It’s not my “Bon Voyage” thread.  IT IS YOURS!  

....but who are we kidding. This is just another “look at me, pay attention to me” pity-party, shit fit from another lying “aggressive liberal”.

No?  Prove it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You needed attention and now you got some and you’re pretending not to be happy?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s not my “Bon Voyage” thread.  IT IS YOURS!  

....but who are we kidding. This is just another “look at me, pay attention to me” pity-party, shit fit from another lying “aggressive liberal”.

No?  Prove it.

Then why spend so much time making it about you?

if you want we could talk about your creative writing and the fantasy revenge novellas you would write about killing Mainecat or Snowrider.   You could always tell they’d cut you deep when you wrote those.