Check your account email address ×

When someone talks about fight club it’s time to leave.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

WTF the average age around here has to be 50 plus.  

Why does the image of a bunch of crippled old fucks, in their wheel chairs, having sword fights with their canes and spitting dentures on the floor at the old folks home come to mind.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Now it's coming back to me. My opnion at the time was that i would do the same thing if the dealer was truly a friend.  If not it was xss an asshole thing to do. Since there was no way to tell which it was i left it alone. 

Then everything should be fair game 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

2 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Why does the image of a bunch of crippled old fucks, in their wheel chairs, having sword fights with their canes and spitting dentures on the floor at the old folks home come to mind.

Q37ZrC.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Damn i need new drama detectors......missed all of this.   :lol: 

A drama detector near you would sound off like an air raid siren all day. 

all people do is call you out for your bullshit and you go off crying.  Imagine if someone was going to go on yelp to specifically harm your practice? You would fucking lose it. 

Just so there is no misunderstanding. I am in no way threatening or suggesting that is a good idea. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

A drama detector near you would sound off like an air raid siren all day. 

all people do is call you out for your bullshit and you go off crying.  Imagine if someone was going to go on yelp to specifically harm your practice? You would fucking lose it. 

Just so there is no misunderstanding. I am in no way threatening or suggesting that is a good idea. 

Was I talking to you?  And you wonder why so many people think you’re a cunt.  At least now I know who you are if you ever got in my business, Mr Glass Houses.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Was I talking to you?  And you wonder why so many people think you’re a cunt.  At least now I know who you are if you ever got in my business, Mr Glass Houses.

It’s kind of the point you stupid cunt. I would never take things off line. If I was like Rigid It would have been easy. 

It’s when I started to plan how to fuck up Rigids life that I realized I had to leave. 

Don’t forget you were the one threatening to sneak up behind me with a baseball bat. 

Seems like you are a touch hypocritical yourself. 

42 minutes ago, jammin said:

Judas priest.  Isnt leaving as simple as not logging in. Or is there some type of party and going away check associated with leaving :dunno:  

Hahaha. Shut er down OT. This one is over. 

:bc: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jammin said:

Judas priest.  Isnt leaving as simple as not logging in. Or is there some type of party and going away check associated with leaving :dunno:  

Barb starting to sound like Mustafa.

6 hours ago, frenchy said:

zoso was following rev for like a day and a half telling him he knew exactly where he lived and had pictures of his house and yard, and said he knew the status of his company with regards to ownership, etc.

It was all rather creepy and beyond predatory. Kinda sad actually. Thought maybe either you or SSFB would have seen it. 

I haven’t even read all of this thread yet(2of the current 6 pages) but if you want something to come to our attention then the best thing to do is tag or pm us. I don’t read 80% of the threads here. Especially the ones where it’s multiple pages of the misfits going back and forth.

2 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

7F230E93-B7A3-486D-8738-C8B2234EDDBC.png

• Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I haven’t even read all of this thread yet(2of the current 6 pages) but if you want something to come to our attention then the best thing to do is tag or pm us. I don’t read 80% of the threads here. Especially the ones where it’s multiple pages of the misfits going back and forth.

IMG_5246.GIF.daf31d2b3c1574a84798ea9dbf819dee.GIF

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You mean like making a phone call and sending screenshots to a dealer because you're all butt hurt about what a member said to you 

:snack:

You didn't seem to care one fucking bit back in late January/early February when someone on here went outside the forum against me.

:snack:

Nobody has talked more shit here than you, Internet badass. I laughed my fucking ass off when somebody gave you a taste of your own medicine. 

Sounds like there’s a similar consensus here for revkev. It’s easy to tell that you’re in agreement there. So :snack: indeed.

18 minutes ago, SSFB said:

PM'ing me is probably better. Sometimes when I log in I have a lot of notification and I don't always have a chance to check them all out.  Nicole was just bitching at me for spending so much time here today. Women, they just don't understand, LOL

• Haha 2