Check your account email address ×

3 , possibly 4 confirmed cases at my plant as of right now.

Hope everything goes well for you and your family. :bc:

keep us posted as things unfold.   

They were talking on radio this morning that every auto worker job supports 7 other jobs in the area!!!!  . 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Just got back to my room after a 14 hour work day.  Hilton I’m staying at has like 4 total cars in the lot and my truck in the parking lot....  saw 3 staff at the front desk.....  I would imagine this weekend it’s going to be pretty goddamn eerie going to a from work.  At my wife’s hospital they set up a drive through testing to keep people that want to be tested out of the hospital

They have the drive through tents set up here. You can’t get checked with out a doctor prescription. Perfectly healthy people are trying to get checked and are being turned away. As it should be.

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

How fukkin CONTAGIOUS is this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ, I had to go to the supermarket Friday, I had to do my taxes Tuesday.

Jesus fuck, what is this shit!!!!!!

I'm scared shitless of picking up the newspaper or the mail. 

A buddy stopped by yesterday, and we were grousing outside for like 45 minutes. 

My helper is supposed to come up Friday, but now I'm even afraid to have him come over.  WTF!!!

This is fuckin' insane!!!!!!   

RIP uncle snotty it was good to know ya

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Heard a rumor that a security guard at my plant had it. Was texting a guy on afternoons about it and he called me and said he was on his way home that the security guard does have it and 2-3 other confirmed cases.  Just got a call from HR about a half hour ago that we are closed until the 30th unless they contact us with an extension.

Kind of makes you wonders if the government is downplaying the numbers. .  Evidently your state only has 110 cases.  Hard to believe that one factory would have 3 % of the cases. 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Jesus Christ, I had to go to the supermarket Friday, I had to do my taxes Tuesday.

My helper is supposed to come up Friday, but now I'm even afraid to have him come over.  WTF!!!

It's save you jumping off the roof when your stocks tank.

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I'm sorry to hear, AMG but I'm sure you'll beat this!!

Stay healthy, Jay!  :bc:

I don't have it, at least not that I know of :dunno:

:bc:

9 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Whoa! What the hell. This is not good at all.

Hope it misses you Jay!

:bc: me too.  Thanks 

5 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

My company is still pumping overtime, although they did send half of the engineering staff to work from home.

Last week they had non critical out of the building up front.  They have been working from home. 

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Stay well Jay!!

4 hours ago, Pete said:

heard a rumor.. :lol:

It was posted on Facebook that someone had heard that a security guard tested positive for it, but it wasn't confirmed yet.  I sent someone at the plant a text,  who works afternoons and is involved in our union, to see if he heard anything and he called me and said they were sent home around 8:30pm and that yes the security guard was a confirmed case and also 2-3 hourly production. 

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Eat good and get rest Jay.

Thanks Steve.  Been eating better for a long time but not getting enough sleep for sure.  Last night was hard to get to sleep. I was on the couch watching TV and I remember it being after 2  I don't know what time I crashed , but my body alarm clock got me up at 5:41 (my alarm is set for 5:30) to piss and then I went back to bed in my bed until 9:48. Felt good to sleep in today. I will definitely be catching up on my sleep now that I'm off :bc:

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Hope everything goes well for you and your family. :bc:

keep us posted as things unfold.   

They were talking on radio this morning that every auto worker job supports 7 other jobs in the area!!!!  . 

Thanks. I will :bc:

I would say at least 7, if not more. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I don't have it, at least not that I know of :dunno:

:bc: me too.  Thanks 

Last week they had non critical out of the building up front.  They have been working from home. 

It was posted on Facebook that someone had heard that a security guard tested positive for it, but it wasn't confirmed yet.  I sent someone at the plant a text,  who works afternoons and is involved in our union, to see if he heard anything and he called me and said they were sent home around 8:30pm and that yes the security guard was a confirmed case and also 2-3 hourly production. 

Thanks Steve.  Been eating better for a long time but not getting enough sleep for sure.  Last night was hard to get to sleep. I was on the couch watching TV and I remember it being after 2  I don't know what time I crashed , but my body alarm clock got me up at 5:41 (my alarm is set for 5:30) to piss and then I went back to bed in my bed until 9:48. Felt good to sleep in today. I will definitely be catching up on my sleep now that I'm off :bc:

Thanks. I will :bc:

I would say at least 7, if not more. 

Jay, go for a swim in Lake Michigan, that'll kill it for sure if you have it.:crazy:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh man Jay. Not good. Start pounding vitamin C.  I would be eating 4000mgs per day. Same for everyone in your home. Even if you dont catch the virus you will feel better with decent amounts of vitamin C in you. 

keep us posted. 

Vitamin D too if you can't get outside as much as normal.  Been overcast all damn winter too. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Heard a rumor that a security guard at my plant had it. Was texting a guy on afternoons about it and he called me and said he was on his way home that the security guard does have it and 2-3 other confirmed cases.  Just got a call from HR about a half hour ago that we are closed until the 30th unless they contact us with an extension.

Fortunately it’s just a cold 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Jay, go for a swim in Lake Michigan, that'll kill it for sure if you have it.:crazy:

:lol: :lmao: I already have several times so I should be immune to it 

@Pete

This is what was posted. This guy Fredrick was asking why aren't we out yet when there's already been a confirmed case at our location like the Sterling Assembly across the street.

1326328187_Screenshot_20200319-1107102.png.a834fb233a048279faa951825b3371fe.png

1 minute ago, irv said:

Good luck with everything, Jay. :bc:

Just to help alleviate your worries, if you have any, be aware of this, which, imo, isn't talked about enough on MSM.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Thanks Irv 

I've read a lot about it and I know that no, its not a death sentence if you get it. :bc:

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Vitamin D too if you can't get outside as much as normal.  Been overcast all damn winter too. 

Told the wife while she's out to get lots of OJ and we all need to drink a glass a day. I'll tell her to get switch us to Vitamin D milk until this is over.  I prefer it over 2% but my son and wife don't like Vitamin D.  That's what I was raised on :bc: 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Fortunately it’s just a cold 

Yep.  I'm not worried about it  :bc:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Damn Jay. Stay safe :bc:

Thanks John :bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pete said:

They died at the plant? wow

I don't know about the death.  There has been one death in Michigan recently but I don't know for sure if that person was from Dearborn or not . But the security guard he mentioned does work at Sterling which is my plant. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: :lmao: I already have several times so I should be immune to it 

@Pete

This is what was posted. This guy Fredrick was asking why aren't we out yet when there's already been a confirmed case at our location like the Sterling Assembly across the street.

1326328187_Screenshot_20200319-1107102.png.a834fb233a048279faa951825b3371fe.png

Thanks Irv 

I've read a lot about it and I know that no, its not a death sentence if you get it. :bc:

Told the wife while she's out to get lots of OJ and we all need to drink a glass a day. I'll tell her to get switch us to Vitamin D milk until this is over.  I prefer it over 2% but my son and wife don't like Vitamin D.  That's what I was raised on :bc: 

Yep.  I'm not worried about it  :bc:

Thanks John :bc:

A balanced diet should get you what you need but in times like this nothing wrong with a simple highly rated multi-vitamin. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

who is gonna wipe your ass and give you a sponge bath now?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Kind of makes you wonders if the government is downplaying the numbers. .  Evidently your state only has 110 cases.  Hard to believe that one factory would have 3 % of the cases. 

“Known cases”. You can bet there’s a whole bunch more. They just don’t know.

• Thanks 1