Check your account email address ×

3 , possibly 4 confirmed cases at my plant as of right now.

Heard a rumor that a security guard at my plant had it. Was texting a guy on afternoons about it and he called me and said he was on his way home that the security guard does have it and 2-3 other confirmed cases.  Just got a call from HR about a half hour ago that we are closed until the 30th unless they contact us with an extension.

• Sad 1

i just know i am fucked . i am on a job and the wife is a nurse at a Minneapolis hospital and her daughter is also a nurse in a 1st tear burb and is living in the home .

stuck in this job for at least another 40 days . subs are starting to get scetched out going there and I don't blame them 

Edited by Ez ryder

Oh man Jay. Not good. Start pounding vitamin C.  I would be eating 4000mgs per day. Same for everyone in your home. Even if you dont catch the virus you will feel better with decent amounts of vitamin C in you. 

keep us posted. 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

unless you have other issues you will be fine . 

Other than mild high blood pressure, all good 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh man Jay. Not good. Start pounding vitamin C.  I would be eating 4000mgs per day. Same for everyone in your home. Even if you dont catch the virus you will feel better with decent amounts of vitamin C in you. 

keep us posted. 

:bc:

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Best wishes and no worries...

Im bound to get it as well at my job.....

have no doubt you'll knock the chiclets out of it should you get it :bc:

I hope so 👍🏼

Hopefully not👎🏼

:lol: :lmao:

Just now, Anler said:

Stay well Jay. :bc:

Thanks Dave :bc:

57 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

This is great news. It’s just like the chicken pox,everyone needs to get it.

You remember that? C’mon kids, we’re going over to the smith’s. About time you all get the chicken pox. :lol: 

• Haha 2

• Gold Member

Just got back to my room after a 14 hour work day.  Hilton I’m staying at has like 4 total cars in the lot and my truck in the parking lot....  saw 3 staff at the front desk.....  I would imagine this weekend it’s going to be pretty goddamn eerie going to a from work.  At my wife’s hospital they set up a drive through testing to keep people that want to be tested out of the hospital

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Heard a rumor that a security guard at my plant had it. Was texting a guy on afternoons about it and he called me and said he was on his way home that the security guard does have it and 2-3 other confirmed cases.  Just got a call from HR about a half hour ago that we are closed until the 30th unless they contact us with an extension.

Bunch of sickly bastards at my place this week. Not sure wtf they have ... :flush:

34 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Just got back to my room after a 14 hour work day.  Hilton I’m staying at has like 4 total cars in the lot and my truck in the parking lot....  saw 3 staff at the front desk.....  I would imagine this weekend it’s going to be pretty goddamn eerie going to a from work.  At my wife’s hospital they set up a drive through testing to keep people that want to be tested out of the hospital

That's how they're doing testing here. 

23 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Bunch of sickly bastards at my place this week. Not sure wtf they have ... :flush:

Ugh :flush:

How fukkin CONTAGIOUS is this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ, I had to go to the supermarket Friday, I had to do my taxes Tuesday.

Jesus fuck, what is this shit!!!!!!

I'm scared shitless of picking up the newspaper or the mail. 

A buddy stopped by yesterday, and we were grousing outside for like 45 minutes. 

My helper is supposed to come up Friday, but now I'm even afraid to have him come over.  WTF!!!

This is fuckin' insane!!!!!!   

9 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Stay well Jay!!

• Thanks 1