Check your account email address ×

3 , possibly 4 confirmed cases at my plant as of right now.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

“Known cases”. You can bet there’s a whole bunch more. They just don’t know.

Heard a couple hrs ago that 5-6 days tests will be run today and tomorrow. So it will look like a shocking climb. But will probably be normal. That was on NPR

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

RIP uncle snotty it was good to know ya

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It's save you jumping off the roof when your stocks tank.

4 hours ago, frenchy said:

who is gonna wipe your ass and give you a sponge bath now?

Hey thanks guys. Good ta' see ya' care. 

FUKKERS!!!!! You'd bury me behind the chicken coop, if it was up ta' you! 

56 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey thanks guys. Good ta' see ya' care. 

FUKKERS!!!!! You'd bury me behind the chicken coop, if it was up ta' you! 

We wouldn't bury you. We would just toss you behind the coop so the varmints could feed off ya for a few weeks.  

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

We wouldn't bury you. We would just toss you behind the coop so the varmints could feed off ya for a few weeks.  

I’d bury him proper after getting my 25k usd

I know of two women 46, 54 who are sick. 

One is a sickly type, she is in isolation at the hospital. Have not heard if it was confirmed as Corona...yet.

Other one went to the hospital, but they sent her home. She has asthma, and has some symptoms of Corona. 

Both in s. NH. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I know of two women 46, 54 who are sick. 

One is a sickly type, she is in isolation at the hospital. Have not heard if it was confirmed as Corona...yet.

Other one went to the hospital, but they sent her home. She has asthma, and has some symptoms of Corona. 

Both in s. NH. 

I’m assuming you have suspended your truckstop dick play?

• Haha 1

On 3/19/2020 at 4:58 PM, AKIQPilot said:

Coyote bait........ Stay safe, Jay. Good luck with everything.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m assuming you have suspended your truckstop dick play?

STFU, you faggot, take Mike Kozlowsky's dick out of 'yer ass. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Pay me the money you owe me you stumpy midget cock hound

STFU, you faggot. I make more in one day than you make all year. 

On 3/22/2020 at 1:20 AM, Kivalo said:

AMG, whats it look like now? 

Hope your still symptom free, my man.  :bc:

So far so good.  Been laying low and hanging around the house mostly.  I did go to the butcher shop with the wife Saturday to get some meat.  We went to Sam's and they were completely out of EVERYTHING. Same with Kroger and Meijers.  Went to Costco, and they had a line to get in.  We turned around and left.  Drive out to a small family owned place and got whatever we wanted.  They had now limits on anything and had plenty. Grilled up some marinated chicken breast Saturday from there. Some of the best chicken breast I've ever had. They were 1.25# each.   We will be shopping there for ALL of out meat from now on. 

As far as the cases at my plant, haven't heard anything about anyone else being affected, yet.  Got a call from HR today telling me NOT to return to work on Monday like we were previously told we would.  Governor issued a stay in place order for the state of Michigan until April 13th.  We're guessing our return to work day will be April 14th at the earliest. 

Thanks for asking :bc:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

So far so good.  Been laying low and hanging around the house mostly.  I did go to the butcher shop with the wife Saturday to get some meat.  We went to Sam's and they were completely out of EVERYTHING. Same with Kroger and Meijers.  Went to Costco, and they had a line to get in.  We turned around and left.  Drive out to a small family owned place and got whatever we wanted.  They had now limits on anything and had plenty. Grilled up some marinated chicken breast Saturday from there. Some of the best chicken breast I've ever had. They were 1.25# each.   We will be shopping there for ALL of out meat from now on. 

As far as the cases at my plant, haven't heard anything about anyone else being affected, yet.  Got a call from HR today telling me NOT to return to work on Monday like we were previously told we would.  Governor issued a stay in place order for the state of Michigan until April 13th.  We're guessing our return to work day will be April 14th at the earliest. 

Thanks for asking :bc:

Were they doing any type of screening before you entered the plant?

6 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Where you work.

Not that I'm aware of.  I haven't been back there since the 18th at the end of my shift.  Only thing that was confirmed prior to me leaving that day was that an employees wife had it.  Didn't find out until later that evening that a security guard who works in the building was a confirmed case.  All the entrances are closed except for 1 and you have to go thru security to get inside. And if you're not on a list of authorized to enter, you aren't getting in. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Well there is one more reason not to buy a ford now... 

A person on the Ram assembly line was one of the first ones around here to be infected.

Now what :snack:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

A person on the Ram assembly line was one of the first ones around here to be infected.

Now what :snack:

Put Ford badges on them and move on!