Check your account email address ×

Anyone else getting fucked by covid?

45 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Picked up a take out order earlier tonight from one of the most  popular restaurants in our area.....not nearly as crowded tonight and the traffic on the roads is even down. I could get used to this.    

Had to pick up heartworm meds from the vet today and half his staffing is out sick with fevers and sore throats..probably not THE virus but I still didn't bother to wash my hands once I got home. This thing just doesn't bother me at all and probably wont affect my job unless the whole world shuts down. Just a little concerned for wife who is diabetic.  Her friend will be a statistic if she gets it.....lungs are shot and on oxygen now. .

Sorry for those affected but its already pretty much over in China ,so I doubt this will be all that long lived in the U.S.

Im moving money around from everywhere I can and buying beaten down stocks hand over fist.....the window will be short IMO.

China’s rate of infection dropped from 2.2 to .3 person to person. They managed it through proper management. Something this country is finally doing. As is the U.K. after their fucked up herd immunity idea. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

We were just told we could wear jeans every day now instead of the usual Corporate Casual attire since no vendors or customers are allowed for the time being. And they canceled the monthly birthday celebrations where everyone  would gather in the cafeteria for cake.  

The old folks home (an expensive one) on my route limit delivery to the front door. Used to go to individual rooms.

My largest pick up account has confined drivers to the dock area, all product is now brought out.

Every fucking restaurant we went by yesterday was packed.

Just now, f7ben said:

Nobody cares

Shutty.

But that means my new sled has two less race weekend on it so, I WIN AGAIN!!!!  

#alwaysmotherfuckingwinningjdjrieksnfhryehwospksdb try dysgeosihrbeieidhdhierurhbdisuehebrjdjd

Just now, Zambroski said:

Shutty.

But that means my new sled has two less race weekend on it so, I WIN AGAIN!!!!  

#alwaysmotherfuckingwinningjdjrieksnfhryehwospksdb try dysgeosihrbeieidhdhierurhbdisuehebrjdjd

Grown ass man riding a kids sled

smfh

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I care.  Its a sport that real athletes compete in, not that you would understand, given your flaccid body type.

I’d hurt you faster than you could turtle , fuck washed up old never was

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

That didn't take long.  You couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag  :lol:  

Edited by DriftBusta

6 hours ago, smokin george said:

My wife is a dog groomer and is booked up for the next three weeks and is getting calls every day for bookings. I guess people are trying to stay away from going into town. 

is she running a Mobil shop ? 

those pre built  rigs are pretty $$$ 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

We've seen you fight on tape. I've seen Woolie concuss 3 guys lights out one punch.

I'd put my $$ on Woolie.

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SSFB said:

We are just scrambling a bit to get remote access setup for workers who wouldn’t usually need it. 

So far that's why they haven't sent all of us home.....not enough VPN licenses. We can work from home at anytime but not the whole office until they clear this up. Probably this week seeing the way things are progressing  

20 minutes ago, s pump said:

We've seen you fight on tape. I've seen Woolie concuss 3 guys lights out one punch.

I'd put my $$ on Woolie.

Now that you mention it he does kinda remind me of a B list Bollywood action star. 

odd_scenes_brought_to_us_by_bollywood_13

• Haha 4

53 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

is she running a Mobil shop ? 

those pre built  rigs are pretty $$$ 

She had her own shop in the city for over 20yrs then sold it. When we moved up here she was grooming in town and built up the business there then after knee replacement took a break and started working out of the house. I put in a new tub in the utility room and she set up her crates/blowers and equipment in part of the basement. She does small non shedding dogs only to keep the cleaning up easy. She has customers still coming from 2hrs away.

No Blackberry Smoke concert last night as previously mentioned, my son got sent home from work last night 20 minutes in due to low customer numbers and my wife was just emailed/texted and told to work from home tomorrow. 

My son was suppose to work tonight, cancelled, plus a few shifts next week that, although he hasn't heard definitely yet, will most likely be cancelled as well?

Maybe we'll all, as a family, go to Costco tomorrow and rub shoulders with all the other patrons and try to get some toilet paper? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cancelled our spring break plans. School's out til April 6th. Going to use the time to practice our marksmanship and food prep skills. 

Just took our meat inventory. We're good for about 6 months, plus about 150# of polish, Italian, and breakfast sausage. Going to order some more yard birds this week to raise for meat. 

Going to stock up a bit on egg layer feed in the next few weeks. 

If this all calms down, we're good. If it doesn't and it interrupts food supplies, we're good. 

• Like 1